If You Could Move Anywhere In The US, Where Would You Go?

The Gun Of Bavaria

And,it's expensive as hell...I was in Hawaii in 1986,and a beer cost $4.75 back then :shock:

Everything's an import...

seriously, I'd wanna give Mexico a go. I figure I could run that joint in 3 years ;)

Eh, Michigan isn't that bad, where I live. I'm 45 minutes from almost everything. Ann Arbor, the Joe, the Palace, Ford Field, Comerica, ect... It's just Michigan sucks for jobs, right now. Especially in the field I'm heading into, sadly...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything's an import...

seriously, I'd wanna give Mexico a go. I figure I could run that joint in 3 years ;)

Eh, Michigan isn't that bad, where I live. I'm 45 minutes from almost everything. Ann Arbor, the Joe, the Palace, Ford Field, Comerica, ect... It's just Michigan sucks for jobs, right now. Especially in the field I'm heading into, sadly...

You should move to Illinois..it's cheaper..and your really close to Chicago..which is one of my favorite cities..

The problem is,it's cold as hell in the winter..but..I guess you're used to that in the Michigan.

You should move to Illinois..it's cheaper..and your really close to Chicago..which is one of my favorite cities..

The problem is,it's cold as hell in the winter..but..I guess you're used to that in the Michigan.

True enough. Chicago... it's in the same position as Detroit, but they get the lake effect alot worse than we do here. I dunno... that and I hate everything Chicago.

My wife once asked me If we ever won the lottery how would our house look

I said it would look beautiful in the rear view mirror

I like living in Texas but would rather live in North Carolina or if ever I could afford it

Sedona Arizona

I went to Ireland when I was 15. I was the only bastard over there that didn't drink. The bartenders were 13. Scary stuff!

That'd be about right, I started going to the pub when I was 16, had a few friends there who were 14, 15 etc. One of the barmen (admittedly the owner's son) was 11.

It's only the last few years they've tried a (ineffectual) crackdown on underage drinking.

My wife once asked me If we ever won the lottery how would our house look

I said it would look beautiful in the rear view mirror

I like living in Texas but would rather live in North Carolina or if ever I could afford it

Sedona Arizona

smart man,, more North Carolina love

I keep hearing great things about the Carolinas. Is it really that beautiful? Do they need cops?

Of course they need cops... it's total mayhem. JK!

My aunt lives outside of Raleigh and a friend used to live near Charlotte. I prefer the Triangle area... which (I believe) is the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area... college towns, major medical research area.

It's just beautiful!!!

nmyrtle2.jpg

I wouldn't go to the south personally.

They still think the war is on and refuse to remove the rebel flag from certain gov't buildings. Might as well hang a **** symbol.

Plus the schools suck.

I wouldn't go to the south personally.

They still think the war is on and refuse to remove the rebel flag from certain gov't buildings. Might as well hang a **** symbol.

Plus they are dumb.

POTW NOM!

Not because I hate the South, but because all of this back-n-forth btwn N and S is so hilarious!

The South is so dumb they knew when they posted a Greenwich post a certain poster would come running in 5 seconds,,

talk about takin the bait

lower.jpg

Isn't that pic from the Magalloway River in Maine SJ????? ;)

Archived