BZ's Back

BwanaZulia

Ok... so I took my time in the off season to get away from most things Jets and just came back because I thought there might be some cool April first joke today.. :)

HOW THE HELL IS EVERYONE?

What is new? Who got banned? Who is still around? Who missed me?

All these things and more need to be answered.

BZ

Welcome back BZ. I led an exhausting campaign to give eCurb your Homer throne, but failed miserably. Just goes to show it's always tuff to unseat the incumbent. You really need to sharpen your skills though - that guy dreams up stuff that makes the Brothers Grimm look brain dead. PDM missed you bigtime:)

Welcome back BZ. I led an exhausting campaign to give eCurb your Homer throne, but failed miserably. Just goes to show it's always tuff to unseat the incumbent. You really need to sharpen your skills though - that guy dreams up stuff that makes the Brothers Grimm look brain dead. PDM missed you bigtime:)

LOL POTW nom

Thanks, I guess.

I kinda hoped that being #1 homer wasn't based on the amount of BS I wrote, but based on my blind faith, heavy optimism and love of the Jets.

BZ

Thanks, I guess.

I kinda hoped that being #1 homer wasn't based on the amount of BS I wrote, but based on my blind faith, heavy optimism and love of the Jets.

BZ

Absolutely Dude!:cheers:

No I didn't. He died EVERY time.

Welcome back, BZ.

What is new : Max is off his diet,GOB is bitter & Mrs.TaborJet is taking over JN!

Who got banned : TX ,BoomBoom & Jetsfan16 mate!

Who is still around : Everybody but Savage69 & Stormshadow...both took their balls and went home angry.

Who missed me : Panzer did the most. He cried one night in the chatroom.

Just a thought BZ.... but it's going to get real busy here with the draft in less than a month. Also the daily "Chad now looks like Schwarzenegger" posts because he can focus on workout rather than rehab are going to get overwhelming. Might be too much work for one guy. Since eCurb grabbed his propeller beanie and split - why don't you offer him an apprenticeship? It could be like the Trump reality show. The neat thing is you can fire him. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Just a thought BZ.... but it's going to get real busy here with the draft in less than a month. Also the daily "Chad now looks like Schwarzenegger" posts because he can focus on workout rather than rehab are going to get overwhelming. Might be too much work for one guy. Since eCurb grabbed his propeller beanie and split - why don't you offer him an apprenticeship? It could be like the Trump reality show. The neat thing is you can fire him. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

For the record, I don't think ecurb really left. Time will tell.

Anyhow -- the Chad bashing is crazy. We don't censor people but enough with the fighting and the name calling. Someone wants to root for Chad and the Jets, that seems acceptable to me.

For the record, I don't think ecurb really left. Time will tell.

Anyhow -- the Chad bashing is crazy. We don't censor people but enough with the fighting and the name calling. Someone wants to root for Chad and the Jets, that seems acceptable to me.

Who's not rooting for the Jets Max? The resident Pat's fans are seldom very vocal in the Chad discussions since Tx left. I don't know about the name calling but the Chad discussions are about Jet fans posting what they feel is good for the team. Personal attacks are governed by existing policy. No?

Who's not rooting for the Jets Max? The resident Pat's fans are seldom very vocal in the Chad discussions since Tx left. I don't know about the name calling but the Chad discussions are about Jet fans posting what they feel is good for the team. Personal attacks are governed by existing policy. No?

My point is this -- people get labeled as being a homer. And they get blasted for it.

Yet isn't that what sports is all about? At least at one time for all of us, we believed. We just knew it was going to happen. With our heart and soul we felt like if we didn't doubt our team that they would win it all. In 1996 the Yankees were down 2 - 0 and I was called a homer for believing they were going to win that series. Sure we are all wrong much more than we are right. But that is the fun part. Believing.

With age reality might set in and wash some of that away. I just actually admire the people I see called homers. Because they represent something pure. Call me a purist but life has enough realities for me as is. Enough things that are definite. I am not saying that you have to take the company line and think of no other possibilities. But there is a lot of hate. That in itself is a problem imo.

The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl next year. I believe that. People will blast me for it, but that is okay. Because believing is what makes sports fun for me. Oh and the Yankees are also winning the World Series this year as well!

\:D/

My point is this -- people get labeled as being a homer. And they get blasted for it.

The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl next year. I believe that. People will blast me for it, but that is okay. Because believing is what makes sports fun for me. Oh and the Yankees are also winning the World Series this year as well!

\:D/

I agree Bro - I hope BZ doesn't take anything I've posted as a slam because that wasn't the intent. I've always thought he stays somewhat close to reality in his optimism. I guess I've just dialed in the sensitivity on my defense mechanism's to minimize additional heartbreak. But you gotta remember I'm a Cub fan and a Jet fan - achieving the highest levels of masochism. I've adopted the theory that the plotted curve of expectations is the same curve as the plot of disappointments when you let expectations run way outside of reality. It's all ok though - small victory's can get me close to the glee of a championship when everything is headed in the right direction . The Mangini era has certainly taken a huge first step in that direction.

I agree Bro - I hope BZ doesn't take anything I've posted as a slam because that wasn't the intent. I've always thought he stays somewhat close to reality in his optimism. I guess I've just dialed in the sensitivity on my defense mechanism's to minimize additional heartbreak. But you gotta remember I'm a Cub fan and a Jet fan - achieving the highest levels of masochism. I've adopted the theory that the plotted curve of expectations is the same curve as the plot of disappointments when you let expectations run way outside of reality. It's all ok though - small victory's can get me close to the glee of a championship when everything is headed in the right direction . The Mangini era has certainly taken a huge first step in that direction.

geez NJ you ARE a glutton for punishment-The Jets AND the Cubs-hey but who am I to talk I started watching baseball during the 64 World Series-The Yanks lost to the Cards and then it quickly degenerated into Horace Clarke and Jake Gibbs-in fact the day I was born was the same day Sandy Amoros made that famous catch in left feild at the Stadium when Brooklyn finally overtook the Yankees-a sign?

How in the world does that happen?? How does one become a Jet fan and a Cubs fan? Does a cloud hang over your head like Schleprock from the Flintstones? :)

About being a Homer: I take it as a compliment. I am a loyal fan, an optimist and someone who tries to see the better side of things.

No, I don't think the Jets will win a Super Bowl every year, but they COULD.

I know it is hard to figure out how I can pick them to go 9-7 for the season but still pick them to win every game, but if you think real hard on it, well... you just might get it.

BZ

Archived