Happy Birthday, Sir Chadwick

jetophile

Happy Birthday, Chad. I was away for Namath's Birthday and missed posting (or starting) that thread, so I thought I'd make up for that infamina with this.

GO JETS! HolyJesusGod, I can't wait until the season starts (rubs hands together).

:HappyB

Chad hope your day is good. I got your text message, sounds like you guys had a blast. We are definitely in for Saturday night. I will see you there you can give me an update on the Jets at that time.

You can try to call me before then but I am kind of busy so I might not answer. At any rate, happy birthday.

Chad hope your day is good. I got your text message, sounds like you guys had a blast. We are definitely in for Saturday night. I will see you there you can give me an update on the Jets at that time.

You can try to call me before then but I am kind of busy so I might not answer. At any rate, happy birthday.

Hey! I didn't know Brenda posted under your user name. :P

You know what I find silly? Happy Birthday threads to people who don't post here, never will post here and don't know that this disfunctional, yet fun place, exists. You know, the "Happy Birthday, Sir Paul" thread, "Happy Birthday Hank Williams", "Happy Birthday Tx" and this thread - "Happy Birthday Chadwick."

And yes, I've seen the "happy Birthday Tom Brady, BB, etc" threads at the Pats sites. I find them stoopid there too.

Giddyup, Horsey!

(of course, this does not apply to any past or future threads that say "happy birthday Troy Brown." :) )

How old is he now? 28? He can still get better.

Oh and thanks for locking my thread, spermy. It was not a joke, though.

28?

James Chadwick Pennington is now 31 years of age with one full season completed in the NFL.

You know what I find silly? Happy Birthday threads to people who don't post here, never will post here and don't know that this disfunctional, yet fun place, exists. You know, the "Happy Birthday, Sir Paul" thread, "Happy Birthday Hank Williams", "Happy Birthday Tx" and this thread - "Happy Birthday Chadwick."

And yes, I've seen the "happy Birthday Tom Brady, BB, etc" threads at the Pats sites. I find them stoopid there too.

Giddyup, Horsey!

(of course, this does not apply to any past or future threads that say "happy birthday Troy Brown." :) )

Chad knows about this place. I had him sign a JetNation.com logo last year at camp. The players visit these sites more than you realize.

The one exception is Tom Brady. He doesn't visit these kind of sites though. He is too busy planting his seed.

Chad knows about this place. I had him sign a JetNation.com logo last year at camp. The players visit these sites more than you realize.

The one exception is Tom Brady. He doesn't visit these kind of sites though. He is too busy planting his seed.

You just sounded like someone I know.....where is the "shudder" smilie?

Giddyup, Horsey!

For once I agree with garb! Happy Birthday for celebrities? keep it for your family and friends.

Giddyup, Horsey!

How do you feel about the RIP threads? I mean they're sure as hell never going to see those. :lol:

28?

James Chadwick Pennington is now 31 years of age with one full season completed in the NFL.

He played in all 16 games last year!! And a playoff game! Chad is our leader, and he's going to be our starting QB for the remainder of his contract + the 5 year extension we will give him a year from now after he throws for 35 TDs and 15 INTs in 2007 leading the Jets all the way to a superbowl championship. Maybe in 2015 we will have a different QB, but ya never know with strength training these days. Chad might be a Julio Franco type and play till he's 46 or so, only he'll be doing it at QB in the NFL.

He's THE CHAD, and you need show him respect.

I remember Vinny and Marcus Coleman coming over to the old Rivals board before the 99 season to say hello...I have no doubt that some of those anonymous users are players

How do you feel about the RIP threads? I mean they're sure as hell never going to see those. :lol:

Yeah, they are stoopid too. I think I participate as a way to express my own sorrow - however miniscule it is. I suppose that is stoopid too.

Nevermind....carry on, Flunkies!

Giddyup, Horsey!

I'll keep that in mind when your 'Happy Birthday, Garb!" thread makes an entrance. Hehe.

For once I agree with garb! Happy Birthday for celebrities? keep it for your family and friends.

I couldn't care less about celebrities. He's the leader of our team, in the spirit of our new season, etc. It's not like he's some thug or rock star. My husband's birthday is the same day as Joe Namath's, which made him immediately cooler without trying. :)

I couldn't care less about celebrities. He's the leader of our team, in the spirit of our new season, etc. It's not like he's some thug or rock star. My husband's birthday is the same day as Joe Namath's, which made him immediately cooler without trying. :)

Wow.

I really thought you were a dude. Does this make you more "off limits"? or less?

:sheepf:

He played in all 16 games last year!! And a playoff game! Chad is our leader, and he's going to be our starting QB for the remainder of his contract + the 5 year extension we will give him a year from now after he throws for 35 TDs and 15 INTs in 2007 leading the Jets all the way to a superbowl championship. Maybe in 2015 we will have a different QB, but ya never know with strength training these days. Chad might be a Julio Franco type and play till he's 46 or so, only he'll be doing it at QB in the NFL.

He's THE CHAD, and you need show him respect.

Did Pennington do something to harm your family? Why exactly is it that you feel the need to bitch and moan about Chad in every possible chance you get? You're in high school go out and get drunk and high, stop obsessing over Chad Pennington in June.

jet_cake-435x276.jpg

Happy Birthday, Eric! Um, I freaked out with the decorative icing and got confused. :P

OK, OK, here's the real cake. Notice cake figurine with the fingernails scraping through the icing as we start losing to a chit team. Cleveland, I'm thinking. I hate playing them almost as much as I hate playing the Ravens.

jets.jpg

Did Pennington do something to harm your family? Why exactly is it that you feel the need to bitch and moan about Chad in every possible chance you get? You're in high school go out and get drunk and high, stop obsessing over Chad Pennington in June.

....its all going down come training camp.....

Why exactly do you feel he will lead you anywhere? Is winning 10 games and first round playoff exit enough? If it is, why?

The Chad of 2002 is not coming through that door.

He has never duplicated his success (i.e. completion percentage, yards per attempt, TDs and the ability to avoid INTs).

No. He is not Peyton with a world of talent and only a matter of when he would win the title. No, he is Chad, 4 years removed from his 22 TDs and 6 INTs third year arrival. He has played 42 games since then and has 40 INTs.

2002 was an abberation. He was never that good. He is a decent QB with limitations.

Why exactly do you feel he will lead you anywhere? Is winning 10 games and first round playoff exit enough? If it is, why?

The Chad of 2002 is not coming through that door.

He has never duplicated his success (i.e. completion percentage, yards per attempt, TDs and the ability to avoid INTs).

No. He is not Peyton with a world of talent and only a matter of when he would win the title. No, he is Chad, 4 years removed from his 22 TDs and 6 INTs third year arrival. He has played 42 games since then and has 40 INTs.

2002 was an abberation. He was never that good. He is a decent QB with limitations.

LOL. Where did I say Chad was the greatest QB alive or that he was going to be an incredible QB?

My point is that Barton should grow up and quit this creepy obsession he has with Pennington. As mdrago once said, there are other players on the Jets besides Pennington maybe Barton could take a breath and talk about one of them for a day.

I don't have a problem with disliking Chad, it's just harping on it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again gets a wee bit tiresome.

Archived