The Patsys Cheat??? Shocking...Merged X6

madmike1

Typical Patsy, worried more about the wins and losses than the horrible sh!t his team did.

Unreal.

To be honest I'm not worried about the win because at the end of the day there will be more than one game seperating these two teams.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, I was thinking the same thing, and said as much earlier, about your first sentence there but the second sentence you're on your own. Stealing anyone's signals is bush league and implies a cheating and unfairness in a game that strives to be anything but unfair.

You're at the wrong message board if you think we're cool with that.

All I am saying, if you told me that they were caught cheating against the Colts, it would hardly take a feather to knock me over. Jets?

Dude, they confiscated the camera and other gms have come out and said this sort of thing has happened before.

I don't fault people for liking a certain team...that is up to them.

I also dont think people should change allegences for any reason, including their team being cheating scumbags.

But that doesn't mean you blindly defend everything the team does. All it does is make it look like you are just as big of a scumbag as the coach you root for.

I am waiting for action to be taken.

I would like to think my HC, who is widely regarded as being a smart man, would come up with a better way to steal signals. I could be wrong. Especially, using the same guy that was 'alleged' to doing the same thing last year. Would it be that hard to sneak a camera in and plant a #10 on the sideline?: No. A trip to stub hub and a Best Buy. Mission accomplished.

Typical Patsy, worried more about the wins and losses than the horrible sh!t his team did.

Unreal.

Typical Jets fan jumping to conclusions before any facts come out. Don't you have injuries on your own team to cheer for or something?

Yeah, it couldn't be that your team is not as good as you think.

So, if the Jets beat the Pats by cheating, you wouldnt be pi55ing and sh!++ing yourself silly. Cheating is cheating, weather I am playing with marked cards or Jeter is stealing Vaginatek's signs and A-Rod smacks a home run because of it. The fact that the Pats resorted to such cheap and despicable measures is whats at hand here, not how good a team is. Hell they did it to the Packers last year for Gods Sake. We all know they didnt do it to the Raiders though.

All I am saying, if you told me that they were caught cheating against the Colts, it would hardly take a feather to knock me over. Jets?

I am waiting for action to be taken.

I would like to think my HC, who is widely regarded as being a smart man, would come up with a better way to steal signals. I could be wrong. Especially, using the same guy that was 'alleged' to doing the same thing last year. Would it be that hard to sneak a camera in and plant a #10 on the sideline?: No. A trip to stub hub and a Best Buy. Mission accomplished.

fact is they already took a camera and a tape and other gms have come out and said the same thing, if nothing happens, its most likely because the league doesn't want this to become even more public. the guy wasn't in the stands, he was supposedly ON THE PATRIOTS SIDELINE.

how do you feel rooting for a team that cheats? honestly, all you care about is the win and loss? i would be embarrased if the jets did something like this.

Well if you must know. It's football. I won't lose any sleep tonight. Will you?

that isn't the point. you could be playing a high school team, cheating is cheating. the camera and tape have been sent to the nfl, its not like their is nothing to this.

Maybe like an over reaction? Couldn't possibly be that? Right?

or could it be that YOUR team isn't as good as YOU think?

Again, against the Colts? I would not be surprised. The Phins? They actually shut us down regularly. Chargers? They have whooped our ass over the past few years. Broncos? They have been kicking our ass for two decades. Jets? I have trouble seeing it. The Patriots know the 3-4.

no i wouldn't lose sleep over it, but it would be much tougher to root for a bunch of cheaters come sunday. I would either demand that my team that i have rooted for, for the past 28 years either plays with some sort of dignity, or im not going to watch them anymore. its that too much to ask? i don't think so. I might as well go watch the wwf or wwe or whatever that crap is.

no I won't but I AM pissed-this is as bad as that NBA ref throwing games-different but just as bad for the integrity of the game. which they are very concerned about-supposedly-we'll SEE how much...

Again, against the Colts? I would not be surprised. The Phins? They actually shut us down regularly. Chargers? They have whooped our ass over the past few years. Broncos? They have been kicking our ass for two decades. Jets? I have trouble seeing it. The Patriots know the 3-4.

no, i don't think its an overreaction when other GMs are coming out and saying they have had similar problems with the pats, when it comes out that the nfl had to send a letter to the pats and the rest of the league that this sort of thing will be frowned upon. sorry, but i'm not interested in paying attention to a league with no sanctity. sorry.

There's no way the NFL will do this...And you no what, I don't want them to.

If the NFL were to forfeit the Pats in this game, they mine as well just open up Pandora's box because if the Jets beat NE later in the season and end up winning the division by 1 game...Imagine the hell that will cause for the NFL.

The Pats may have been cheating, and they deserve to be punished if they were, but I think every sane fan and observer knows that the Pats were the better team and deserve to win. My guess is if the Pats are found guilty that the NFL will take away their 1st round pick, and reduce the Pats salary cap a couple million this offseason at the VERY WORST.

But I really wouldnt feel right if we won a game that we deserved to lose.

then why'd they resort to cheating if they "know the 3-4" so well? I want the win by forfeit-I want Belichick to be suspended for the year and I want them fined and draft picks taken away-this is total horseshiit

then why'd they resort to cheating if they "know the 3-4" so well? I want the win by forfeit-I want Belichick to be suspended for the year and I want them fined and draft picks taken away-this is total horseshiit

That is why I am using the Justin Miller Defense.

I am waiting to see what happens.

no i wouldn't lose sleep over it, but it would be much tougher to root for a bunch of cheaters come sunday. I would either demand that my team that i have rooted for, for the past 28 years either plays with some sort of dignity, or im not going to watch them anymore. its that too much to ask? i don't think so. I might as well go watch the wwf or wwe or whatever that crap is.

You say a bunch of cheaters. Do you think every single player from top to bottom was in on this? I cheer for the players, not the coaches.

even if you lose because of the cheating? Replay the game then, old school style: no radios, no cameras on the sidelines, just put them out on a field and play a game on a wednesday night in topeka. I don't give a rats but they don't deserve the W.

Give both teams a loss then if you feel that strongly but don't reward cheaters.

despicable.

I'll take 0-0-1 or 0-1 ,We didn't win the game.

what if your team's qb has an injury from stealing video/audio signals? what should the punishment be for that?

$50M fine & loss of a their 1st rd pick.

And suppose we work things out and barely make it into the playoffs and beyond, everyone will say it is because of a gift from the commish.

Who wants that?

Archived