Chad Pennington > Drew Brees

madmike1

I still like brees. i consider him top ten without question. I'm not backing out on a guy after a bad first few games.

He took a group of nobody receivers, an overhyped Running Back, and a light defense to a few plays of the Super Bowl. If Chad turns in that same type of season you guys are rubbin his nob til it shines.

Give it a rest.

I still like brees. i consider him top ten without question. I'm not backing out on a guy after a bad first few games.

He took a group of nobody receivers, an overhyped Running Back, and a light defense to a few plays of the Super Bowl. If Chad turns in that same type of season you guys are rubbin his nob til it shines.

Give it a rest.

That was in the JV known as the NFC. And Chad was a makable FG away from the AFC championship game. Twice. Point?

That was in the JV known as the NFC. And Chad was a makable FG away from the AFC championship game. Twice. Point?

LOL, how many points did Chad put up in said game? Oh, thats right 3 f'ing points in 5 quarters of football! He sh#t the bed and you know it.

Call me when Pennington throws for over 25 touchdowns in a season!

Chad makes the Super Bowl no question at least 1 year in the NFC. Those of us that have criticisms of Chad for the most part only question his consistency against top AFC teams, and also have said the team just isn't talented enough period even if Chad might be.

In the NFC that isn't an issue. They all suck out there, a guy like Chad who doesn't make mistakes pretty much wins automatically because the rest of these scrubs will make those mistakes. The possible exception is McNabb, who when he's not injured can really tear an opposing defense apart and can avoid those mistakes. Chad easily #2 QB in the NFC, when Romo comes back down to earth especially.

as of now..chad pennington rocks drew brees....bress sucks this year,i'm sure he will snap out of it..but penny wasn't named comeback player of the year for nada

And it's not like Brees doesn't have a good OL, or bad weapons. That team is packed of talent.

Sean Payton is a much bigger problem for the Saints O than Brees is.

I've watched the Saints first 3 games and the play calling is atrocious.

RInky dink offenses dont work.

I agree with that. If the saints would get back to hitting a little bit they could put some points up. Give Deuce the start, give him a full back, and start hitting the defense. This Reggie Bush craz is getting out of hand. I realize he had two TD's yesterday, neither were impressive. Is he still worth that number 2 pick? Maybe for ticket sales...

As for Brees, not too many QB's could have gotten what he did out of the two receiver corps he has worked with. He has never once worked with an all-pro WR, unless you consider gates a WR.

Brees is going to come around, he's too good not to.

And it's not like Brees doesn't have a good OL, or bad weapons. That team is packed of talent.

Devery Henderson - fast, terrible hands, fast

Colston - 7th round picks were 7th round picks for a reason. He's good, but lets not confuse him with an AFC WR. He's no all-pro in this conference.

Bush- O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D, he's fast, he catches well, he may even be smart. :indifferent0023: I just defined nearly every player in the NFL.

Deuce McAllister- Doesn't see the field anymore, and when he does, he is running for a pre-madonna coach.

TE ?

Where is this talent?

LOL, how many points did Chad put up in said game? Oh, thats right 3 f'ing points in 5 quarters of football! He sh#t the bed and you know it.

Call me when Pennington throws for over 25 touchdowns in a season!

Brees threw for 354 yards in the NFC championship game and was still blown off the field. There are other reasons teams win and lose besides their QB's. If Brien makes one of those FG's whats your excuse then?

Either the Titan's d-line is the best in the nfl or the saints have major o-line issues. Brees is also checking down to his RB's very quickly and doesn't seem to have any touch on the ball. Of course, that could be because he is getting raped in the backfield and doesn't have time.

See guys, there are a lot of variables that go into being a good QB. Guys who think a strong arm and experience is enough to be a great QB just don't get football.

Either the Titan's d-line is the best in the nfl or the saints have major o-line issues. Brees is also checking down to his RB's very quickly and doesn't seem to have any touch on the ball. Of course, that could be because he is getting raped in the backfield and doesn't have time.

See guys, there are a lot of variables that go into being a good QB. Guys who think a strong arm and experience is enough to be a great QB just don't get football.

Bingo. I agree Brees does not look so good this year, but he has had no time to throw the ball at all. Our OL seemed to get their act together against MIA at least. But I don't see how any QB can get it done with the way NO's line has been playing. Add to that the fact that Colston is their only viable WR and they definitely have issues. Reggie Bush is not going to be able to shoulder the load at RB.

I would love to have Albert Haynesworth on the Jets.

But still that is very hard to live down. It was a shocking display, it really was.

Especially the way he acted right after towards the official and his own coach. Everything he has done since has been the right thing, but the stomping was so dispicable, he should have realized it immediately. You are probably right. If his temper was that bad in that one situation, how can you trust him?

That stomping incident last year was really, really bad. But supposedly, he has been a perfect citizen since.

Perfect reason to sign Haynesworth. We need somebody crazy and mean to get over the hump on defense.

Maybe we can put a bonus in his contract if he stomps on Brady.

Archived