****The Official Ecurb Thread****©®™ (Merged 7X)

BP

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought of you as more the Eric Coleman type. You know a few steps late but you are there for the camera shot and the credit. Somehow your uniform never gets dirty though, lol.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Keep your rep on NJ!!!

GO BULLS BABY!!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meh

1.MehIndifference; to be used when one simply does not care.

A: What do you want for dinner?

B: Meh.

Meh imagesmeh-36641.jpgTiger woods meh shrug2.Meh"The verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders." -quoth me

"(While holding gun to their own head) Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pull this trigger!"

"meh."

3.mehused in the greatest tv show of all time The Simpsons. in the episode Hungry, Hungry Homer, bart and lisa respond to a homer inquiry with "meh". mystery solved

Homer: Kids, how would you like to go... to Blockoland!

Bart & Lisa: Meh.

Homer: But the TV. gave the impression that--

Bart: We said "meh".

Lisa: M-E-H. Meh.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meh

1.MehIndifference; to be used when one simply does not care.

A: What do you want for dinner?

B: Meh.

Meh imagesmeh-36641.jpgTiger woods meh shrug2.Meh"The verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders." -quoth me

"(While holding gun to their own head) Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pull this trigger!"

"meh."

3.mehused in the greatest tv show of all time The Simpsons. in the episode Hungry, Hungry Homer, bart and lisa respond to a homer inquiry with "meh". mystery solved

Homer: Kids, how would you like to go... to Blockoland!

Bart & Lisa: Meh.

Homer: But the TV. gave the impression that--

Bart: We said "meh".

Lisa: M-E-H. Meh.

potw

Thanks man, I just suck at driving, if I fail the test again I wont make the july academy and I'll have to wait until january.

Do you have a car? Or know someone with a ride?

Practice all you can...

Thanks man, I just suck at driving, if I fail the test again I wont make the july academy and I'll have to wait until january.

Well get your azz out here for a week man - we have 14% orientals and another 6% middle eastern in our town. You're a teaching pro at defensive driving in just a couple days. ;)

How old are you and how many times did you fail? I thought you were a guy, are you a chcik? lol j/k dude!

How old are you and how many times did you fail? I thought you were a guy, are you a chcik? lol j/k dude!

I'm 21, the test site in red hook blows. heavy traffic in two way streets the size of one ways with no double lines in the middle. I failed twice.

• 3 months later...
Pshh you're a straight up post whore ecurb. No need to tiptoe around the obvious. :P

spot on mason...spot on.

i am going to guess 22k

which isinsanely high, but the season is starting, and i'm assuming the pennington debates will not slow down.

spot on mason...spot on.

i am going to guess 22k

which isinsanely high, but the season is starting, and i'm assuming the pennington debates will not slow down.

And I thought I was overestimating him a little when I made that prediction.

Sheesh.

(Maybe if I hack Chad's wiki entry repeatedly, to keep him busy...)

Ecurb's post count is making a mockery of long time posters. SJ is ready to crumble by the end of the day, and 124 will suffer the same fate, i'm afraid, within the week.

Good luck to you two, and more importantly to the remaining hierarchy.

Ecurb's post count is making a mockery of long time posters. SJ is ready to crumble by the end of the day, and 124 will suffer the same fate, i'm afraid, within the week.

Good luck to you two, and more importantly to the remaining hierarchy.

LOL

I have had Smizzy target locked since the wild card game... :lol:

it's already over. you have 120 some posts already today! calm down, you are going to be the first person to die of carpal tunnel.

I will put a halt to all carpal tunnel/masturbation jokes right now before they start... lol

Summer is almost over and classes will be back in session in 2 weeks. I will then be of course ignoring my college professors and will have at least another hour a day to type on the computer.

Prepare for a battle ecurb.

:box:

Summer is almost over and classes will be back in session in 2 weeks. I will then be of course ignoring my college professors and will have at least another hour a day to type on the computer.

Prepare for a battle ecurb.

:box:

Ironically... expect on gameday and nights... my posting will be way down... I am selling the shop and going to take classes for real estate... no more JN all day!

You have a chance!

Archived