Jets-Eagles score predictions

faba

On paper the Jets should win because they are due to win and Penny has never had 3 bad games in a row in his career. Shotten is just plain dumb, I would run thomas 20 times a game even against 8 man front and fake short pass and throw deep since all corners are sitting on penny short passing game. I guess Penny cant throw over 15 yards,,,thats crazy,,LOL

but remember what happened last sunday

take the eagles

Eagles 41

Jets 17

in Penny's last game as starter this season.

Eagles:34

Jets:17

Jets coach press conference.

"It was lack of execution on all sides. Even the coaches must take part of the blame. The Eagles are a very good team and they showed it today..Blah, Blah"

"Chad played very well and he should not take all of the blame for this loss, I am sure he would like to have those 3 Interceptions back...Blah, Blah"

In all fairness guys, I'll bet Penny's shoulder is hurt again (and has been) and he isn't saying a word.

That said, Penny's & the Jets performance in the Eagles game:

25 for 28, 97 yards, 2 INT's -zero TD's

Running game = 87 yards.

Leon washington returns yet another for 6!

Eagles 14

Jets 9

With 1 missed Field Goal and one missed extra point attempt by the first rounder Nuge!

On paper the Jets should win because they are due to win and Penny has never had 3 bad games in a row in his career. Shotten is just plain dumb, I would run thomas 20 times a game even against 8 man front and fake short pass and throw deep since all corners are sitting on penny short passing game. I guess Penny cant throw over 15 yards,,,thats crazy,,LOL

but remember what happened last sunday

take the eagles

Eagles 41

Jets 17

in Penny's last game as starter this season.

Shottenheimer isn't dumb - he's realistic:

They can't use the run correctly with a QB who can not throw longer than 18-yards with accuracy. Plain & simple put, all Andy Reid has to do is set up with a 4-3 short yardage defensive scheme & not even Curtis Martin in his prime could get more than 3-yards per carry!

Everyone knows how much I respect Pennington - Still, if he loses this one, Mangini has no choice but to shelve the season & begin the process of prepairing Clemens for the 2008 season!

And I agree with you, I expect to be making dinner by the 3rd quarter in the parking lot on Sunday - That's if I stay!

http://www.hometown.aol.com/baumerjet/myhomepage/week05.html

21-7 JETS

Penningtons Press Conference: I felt good, if i could only have 2 of those passes back i would have been great.

Not for nothing but if Chad needs 2 passes back, the Eagles are putting up at least 14. Ignore this if you meant the Eagles were going to score 21, I may have misread this.

AND THE JET HATER HIMSELF PETER KING SAYS.....

In the Embattled Quarterback Bowl, I have this opinion: Chad Pennington's got to be the first 71-percent passer in NFL history to get booed coming out of the tunnel for pre-game warm-ups. Poor Kellen Clemens. Whenever he does get in the lineup, all he's going to have to do is complete 80 percent of his passes.

Eagles 23, Jets 20

HES AN A$$HOLES.

JETS 49

EAGLES 24

CLEMENS THROWS 7 TOUCHDOWNS IN THE 2ND HALF AND HAS 645 YARDS

Its not that he's an *******, he's just a moron. He is one of those guys who just looks at the stats and never actually watches the teams play. He also doesn't note Pennington's accuracy to the other teams cornerbacks in the fourth quarter in our two previous games.

F Peter King right in the arse.

Archived