Are you pumped for this week at Cincy  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you pumped for this week at Cincy

• Yes!!!im pumped for every gm whether where 0-15 or 15-0
    • only if chad plays
    • no i hate this team they suck and are embarissing to NY
    • only If kellen plays!!!
    • option 1 and 4

I will not really be excited for another game this season unless Kellen is starting. Will I attend the rest of the home games and road game in New England? Yes, definitely. Will I be supporting the team? Yes, definitely. But will I truely be really excited for Sunday to come? No, not really, not until Kellen is in.

i'm with 124. i'll be pumped when mangini pulls his head out of his fat pompous a$$ & starts clemens. I will watch jets with penny takin snaps til he makes a mistake or floats a pc of $hit pass anywhere he puts a player at risk of being killed.

then it's tv OFF and on with my life.

I like you off the field where you belong chad. YOU SIR HAVE RUINED MY LAST SUNDAY. take that to the bank

Always root like heck for the jets but when you know that you have virtually no chance so early in the season it gets disheartening.

What's more disheartening is that there are 5 sets of tickets to meaningless games sitting in a drawer at home.

I will watch the game, I will root for the Jets, but it's like I'm watching the 2005 season all over again, except without the Injuries and without Herm. Nothing has changed. I'm more at the point now that I figure they'll do something to lose the game, rather than win it,.

Ehhhhhh, i am just happy i am 5-1 in my big money fantasy league, grand prize 2000 bucks i think. Go Ronnie Brown, Frank Gore, Jones-Drew, Chad Johnson, Wes Welker, Patrick Crayton, Dwayne Bowe, and Pitt D!!!

LOL, yes me too.

Am 4-2 in mine and its quickly becoming my #1 priority on Sundays.

Here's some smack Jets fans! I bet my team sucks more a$$ than yours!

My cousin is a Bengals fan. Every time we would walk outside to smoke Sunday at the bar, we would have this very same argument.

"Congrats on the win next week."

"No ****ing way! Congratulations to you!"

Archived