Jets- Bengals prediction

faba

Jets win -I can never say they will lose- call me stupid but loyal.

I can tell you're not a betting man with the Jets. Fools like me made crazy bets back in the 70's and 80's because I bet with my heart...didn't matter that the Jets were winning less than 5 games a year, I was going to bet on them to win because I'm a Jets fan...as the old saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted"...once again, thank you Jets! We're on our way to one of those glorious years of being a top 5 pick in the draft...:bag:

I can tell you're not a betting man with the Jets. Fools like me made crazy bets back in the 70's and 80's because I bet with my heart...didn't matter that the Jets were winning less than 5 games a year, I was going to bet on them to win because I'm a Jets fan...as the old saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted"...once again, thank you Jets! We're on our way to one of those glorious years of being a top 5 pick in the draft...:bag:

NS you are right my betting of REAL MONEY never involves the Jets- I am dumb but not that dumb!

Been Gals 34

Gals who play QB for Jests 10

Penne Stats 35-39 141 yds 3 picks 3 TD 2 returned for TDS by Cinn

Mangini comments Chad played well today 2 cept for 2 plays, team is playing real hard...left it all on the field today. We are so close...Chad is still our

QB!!

Been Gals 34

Gals who play QB for Jests 10

Penne Stats 35-39 141 yds 3 picks 3 TD 2 returned for TDS by Cinn

Mangini comments Chad played well today 2 cept for 2 plays, team is playing real hard...left it all on the field today. We are so close...Chad is still our

QB!!

haha,,POTW

Bengals 31

Jets 10

Chad throws three picks.

Several hundreds televisions are destroyed

Many more remotes are seen flying though windows

Ecurb lies in front of a train, only to discover it was a Lionel.

:bag:

at this point it isnt frustrationg,, better draft picks,, and KC gets closer to playing

Bengals 41, Jets 31

Anthony Schlegel gets a big sack on 3rd down in the 4th quarter to seal the game. Laveranues Coles and TJ Houshmandzadeh each have career days, Leon Washington runs back a punt, Carson Palmer throws a pair of interceptions (but 3 TD's, 1 rushing).

Looks like I came pretty close. Score was 3 pts off (38-31), Coles indeed DID have a great day, and while Schlegel didn't get the big sack, he picked up 4 tackles for the injury-depleted Bengal defense.

Archived