Predict Jets second half record

docdhc

Without looking at the schedule, 3-5.

The defense is better than people give it credit for. If Clemens is the real deal, the Jets will win some games they otherwise would have lost with Pennington. Hell, in two of the last three games, the defense has given up 16 and 13 points. Those losses don't fall on the defense.

i'm tempted to say 5-3 or 4-4

beat the skins

lose to pitt

beat miami

lose to dallas

lose to pats

beat cleveland (they have beaten NOBODY)

Titans is the game i'm split on i could see it either way

beat the chiefs in herm's return to the stadium

a lot of this hinges on clemens' performance, if he stinks than we will win 1 or 2, but if he's amazing i can see us even going 6-2, but i'll stick with something in between...for now

I bleed green, and hope we go 8-0. But anyone who thinks were winning 5 games needs to have their heads examined.

Our defense is pathetic. Awful. And now we are working in a rookie QB. That is a recipe for disaster. If I were a betting man, I bet 3-5....maybe even 2-6. (lose to Wash here, we may be looking at 3-13). But as long as Clemens plays well and shows some signs of progress, I will take it.

Last year was the worst thing that could have happened to this team. Looking back it would have helped more in the long run if we had gone 6-10. Maybe Tangini and Co. would have realized we are a ways off from where we need to be.

...CLEV has beaten nobody. At this point we cant ANYbody.

Most of you haven't been Jets fans for long have you? If the Jets stick to their usual history, we will go 5-3 or 6-2 so that it can be even more maddening that Mangini refused to make a QB change as we wind up missing the playoffs by 1 game. Then next season Clemens gets injured in Week 1.

The Jets very well may not win another game the rest of the year.

The Defense is still poor.

They don't run the football. (and when they do they stop for some unexplicable reason.)

They have a "rookie qb" who is going to make his share of mistakes while learning on the job.

I would love to say 3-5, but eventhough this is basically the same team personell wise from last year they are making mistakes that they didn't make last year and it is killing them.

The Jets other than the New England game and maybe the Baltimore game have been in every game. The problem though is that they continue to shoot themselves in the foot. A big pick, a bomb, a defense that continues to give up first downs. Those are the signs of a bad team.

Unless they stop shooting themselves in the foot, at best they win 1 game the rest of the way.

vs. Washington - W - I just have a good feeling about Kellen's first start when he knows hes the starter and his first start at home. The D should play well against a conservative Washington offense.

vs. Pittsburgh - L

@ Dallas - L

@ Miami - W - Its Miami.

vs Cleveland - L

@ New England - L

@ Tennessee - W - If they keep scoring 13 pts a game, I think Kellen can get us 14 or 17.

vs Kansas City - W - Here's to hoping KC comes in 8-7 or 9-6 with needing a Win to get into the playoffs.

4-4.

Final record: 5-11.

Most of you haven't been Jets fans for long have you? If the Jets stick to their usual history, we will go 5-3 or 6-2 so that it can be even more maddening that Mangini refused to make a QB change as we wind up missing the playoffs by 1 game. Then next season Clemens gets injured in Week 1.

Against the Patriots or Dolphins no less.:character42:

Neither have we...literally.

Very true.

but they are getting hyped as being a good team

they are 4-3 beating 2 0-8 teams, a 2 win bengals team that we almost beat, and a mediocre ravens that have been banged up who we also almost beat.

are they a better team then they have been, definatley

better then the jets right now, probably

but i just dont think they are anything special yet

if clemens plays well and the d continues to improve then it is a game we could easily win

if not, well then we have bigger things to worry about

Without looking at the schedule, 3-5.

The defense is better than people give it credit for. If Clemens is the real deal, the Jets will win some games they otherwise would have lost with Pennington. Hell, in two of the last three games, the defense has given up 16 and 13 points. Those losses don't fall on the defense.

it's strange to me, but i am really looking forward to seeing KC throw the ball. I'm pretty pumped about this weeks game, regardless of record.

BTW, we are going 8 and 0, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot face.

wow a Jets fan rooting for losses classic

i didn't read all the posts in this thread until now...how can you chear against gang green? i don't care about draft picks, the last few times we've been in the top five, we either traded the player, got d-rob, and a decent LT...i want to see some ****ing wins, and i want to see them now!

Archived