****The official I'm giving out rep for Christmas Thread****

BP

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need some good rep after this weeks games I saw in person (and a couple I listened to on the radio or watched on tv.)

Monday- UMass Basketball team, under the leadership of former Minuteman Derek Kellogg blow a 5 point lead with a minute left and lose to Jacksonville St. (who??)

Tuesday- Drive 1.5 hrs each way to go watch my UMass Minutemen hockey team blow a 1 goal lead against a conference opponent with a minute left in regulation. then lose in OT with under a minute left.

Wednesday- Drive to NY for Thanksgiving eve with Mommy and Daddy just back from Florida. Get to watch my Islanders on TV for the first time this year. Blow a 3-0 lead to the Penguins and lose.

Thursday- TURKEY DAY!! Watched about 15 minutes of football since I was at someone else's house who didnt have a TV upstairs. Left for Massachusetts at 6:30pm and got in around 11pm.

Friday- Islanders at Boston- 12pm. Jay really excited. Islanders keep it close at 2-1 before completely falling apart in the 3rd period and get whitewashed 7-2. Jay then drives 2 hours out to UMass Hockey play again... against St Lawrence University. And they sh!t the bed. Down 4-0, come back with 2 goals late to make it a one goal game but cant find the net. Another loss possibly hurting their tourney chances.

Saturday- I didnt leave my bedroom except to go get a late lunch/early dinner. Get the phone call at 10pm that there is a ticket for me for the Jets game. I was so thrilled.

Sunday- Wake up. Watch the weather. Snow/Ice/Rain mix between here and New York. Leave around 9:00. Drive through crap weather with morons who are travelling back home after the holiday. Jay's frustration level is through the roof with the amount of ass-holes on the road. Takes 4 1/2 hours to get to Astoria (pickup point). Drive to the Meadowlands, arrive at 2:15. Pouring rain. Sandwich from Subway. Dad put oil &vinegar, onions and peppers on sandwich. Jay not happy. Standing in the rain alone with his Molson Ice and Sandwich. Walk to stadium at 3pm. Sit in my seats (luckily under the overhang) and watch warmups. Then proceed to watch the Jets leave a steaming pile of sh!t on the field turf.

Get back to car at 9:10pm. Decide that I cant trust the wet roads and morons on said roads and decides to stay in NY and piss off my boss. Get back to Mass. at 11:30am today.

So please rep me in my time of need. I need it to raise my spirits.

I just passed Arsis in the rep standings, and greengal passed TaborJet. That puts Tabor 8th on the rep list, the only moderator not in the top five. Just sayin'.

Oh, and BP, you don't have to rep this. I just wanted to show the recent rep standings. :)

But there's more than 5 moderators, and only 5 of them can occupy the top 5. Are you suggesting Max rigs the positions? Having them all equal fifth, or something?

I need rep... War Ensemble passed me... with is terrible... not really. Still everyone who reps me gets repped back.... twice.

hmmm.. this is a ruse.. you cant rep the same person twice right in a row. i just tried it with War :D

Archived