What did Belichick say to Rhodes?

Alk

Seriously has Kerry said? Obviously Belichick isn't going to say a word. When I saw Belichick talking in his ear I cranked up the volume. I could hear him say one sentence and it honestly sounded like "Just between you and me." You guys better get him locked up and quick.

Seriously has Kerry said? Obviously Belichick isn't going to say a word. When I saw Belichick talking in his ear I cranked up the volume. I could hear him say one sentence and it honestly sounded like "Just between you and me." You guys better get him locked up and quick.

he said 'just between you and me, shenocca likes well hung stud DBs, and she is asking for a 3-way"

I thought it was funny how the announcers were all of a sudden trying to make it out to be like Belichik and Mangini made peace with eachother, just b/c he said "great game". Belicheat was making a smartass remark and it was apparent that he was trying to wine and dine Rhodes right there on the field after the game. Ultimate slap in the face to Mangini, trying to lock up one of his best players on the field immediately after a loss.

Shows a complete lack of sportsmanship and class on part of Belichick.

I thought it was funny how the announcers were all of a sudden trying to make it out to be like Belichik and Mangini made peace with eachother, just b/c he said "great game". Belicheat was making a smartass remark and it was apparent that he was trying to wine and dine Rhodes right there on the field after the game. Ultimate slap in the face to Mangini, trying to lock up one of his best players on the field immediately after a loss.

hey peter, rhodes sought belly out, not the other way around. It was a clear indication that the media blows all this crap out of proportion.

I hate mumbles as much as the next guy, but he did not seek out Rhodes...Rhodes sought out mumbles and there was some other Jet after Rhodes who had some words with him...don't know what was said other than good game.

Rhodes sought out BB, so I don't know how you could call it tampering on BB's part.

Rhodes is under contract for 2008.

Could Rhodes have told BB he would like to play for the Pats in 2009, or even that he would be willing to restructure Moss style if the Pats can work out a trade and he really want to play for a team where he has a shot at the SB. Yup he could have.

Or maybe he wanted to tell BB that EM never wanted spygate to get this insane. Or maybe that he respects the run that the Pats are having.

We won't know, but there is no way those two nailed out a deal on the field in 20 seconds.

Rhodes sought out BB, so I don't know how you could call it tampering on BB's part.

Could Rhodes have told BB he would like to play for the Pats in 2009, or even that he would be willing to restructure Moss style if the Pats can work out a trade and he really want to play for a team where he has a shot at the SB. Yup he could have.

Or maybe he wanted to tell BB that EM never wanted spygate to get this insane. Or maybe that he respects the run that the Pats are having.

We won't know, but there is no way those two nailed out a deal on the field in 20 seconds.

or maybe it went like this:

Rhodes- hey coach, I hear brian westbrook wants to be you're runnin back next year

Belly- tell him no way, not til he learns how to run up the score on the opponent

Please.

You are mocking the announcers for guessing as to the remarks and meaning, and then you go and do the very same things.

You are right and I happen to think that BB showed good sportsmanship after the game. Like Alk, I turned up my TV to hear what they were saying and I heard BB say "Good game, awesome game". It was an awesome game and I hope we see more of these games (with the revers outcome ofcourse) in the future.

Kerry Rhodes has a terrific sense of humor.

Anway, I taped it.

Cranked up, it sounds like "something, something, ....you know I never said that".

I'm guessing the conversation had to do with Cimini taking Peter King out of context earlier this year, and saying that Rhodes wouldn't make Belicheat's team.

or maybe it went like this:

Rhodes- hey coach, I hear brian westbrook wants to be you're runnin back next year

Belly- tell him no way, not til he learns how to run up the score on the opponent

That was touching. I was fighting back the tears while I watched that. :lol: By the way, that was the stupidest $hit I have ever seen. The Eagles were only up by 4 with 2 minutes left. All it would have taken is for McNabb to nut all over the field like he's known to do and the Cowboys have the ball back with a chance to win.

That was touching. I was fighting back the tears while I watched that. :lol: By the way, that was the stupidest $hit I have ever seen. The Eagles were only up by 4 with 2 minutes left. All it would have taken is for McNabb to nut all over the field like he's known to do and the Cowboys have the ball back with a chance to win.

if you down it at the 1, you can then take knees

Archived