10 things Bolts must do to win game

afosomf

1. Knock Brady out of game or hit him like he has nevah been hit before

better watch iggles/ravens/gints tape

2. Must Score a Def TD or ST TD

3. Turner is gem and i would give him at least 1/2 the carries, his bruising

running style is a good fit vs the Old LB's

4. Give Sproles a much bigger role in O, he maybe is the quickest player on field. Quick screens from slot wr ...like welker

5. Cromartie must cover Moss 1 on 1, cannot afford to double him

6. Nate Shank Kaeding better hit all his FG's

7. Rivers cannot have more than 1 Int to win game, for that matter only

1 turnover ..no fumbles

8. Vincent Jackson/Chambers will need at least 180 rec yards. GAtes will only

be a red zone option

9. Must Score at least 28 points

10. Cromartie needs to be included in offense for at least 5-10 plays. He is the fastest player on field. Use him like Hester.

Maybe Roidman can take out Brady early in the game and we can see mumbles start to sweat profusely. nah, those kind of bad breaks only happen to the Jets.

Kaeding sucks. I'm a little worried about him in the cold trying to hit a big kick.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Chargers are going to be blown out.

Maybe Roidman can take out Brady early in the game and we can see mumbles start to sweat profusely. nah, those kind of bad breaks only happen to the Jets.

Kaeding sucks. I'm a little worried about him in the cold trying to hit a big kick.

i expect pointspread to hit 20

if they do not hit brady, doesn't matter what else they do. I would also have

a LB take out welker real early in game

i expect pointspread to hit 20

if they do not hit brady, doesn't matter what else they do. I would also have

a LB take out welker real early in game

Your not suggesting they play dirty? As much as I hate the Pats, I'd hate to see deliberate shots!

1 turnover ..no fumbles

They can't afford to kick FGs anyway.

NO TURNOVERS AGAINST THE PATRIOTS. I cannot emphasize that enough. This is a juggernaut offense that will score at will when given the opportunity to do so. Garrard's fumble (as harmless as it seemed) led to a 14-7 lead and a serious shift in momentum.

Obviously they must get after him, the fact that they have such a great pass rush gives me some sort of hope.

It would help, but not sure if it's a must. They need to have big plays (INT's and good returns) but they don't have to score as long as they set up good field position.

I agree, they need to mix it up a lot more, Tomlinson was very ineffective in their last meeting and if he's not 100% then Turner/Sproles should see a lot more playing time.

4. Give Sproles a much bigger role in O, he maybe is the quickest player on field. Quick screens from slot wr ...like welker

If Tomlinson is 100%, maybe not so much. But if he's hurting look for Sproles to get involved a lot more.

Crazy, stupid absolutely suicidal idea. Cromartie isn't even their best cover corner, he takes way too many risks. He's a playmaker no doubt but he's not great in coverage. LEaving him 1 on 1 with Moss is suicidal.

Agreed, can't afford to continue his playoff slump.

1 turnover ..no fumbles

To put it simply, Rivers needs to have the game of his life. He played well last week, but he needs to be even better today.

be a red zone option

Hopefully Gates can fully recover by next week. I'm not sure SD can win relying on Jackson and Chambers (although they have stepped up in recent weeks.)

Definetly

10. Cromartie needs to be included in offense for at least 5-10 plays. He is the fastest player on field. Use him like Hester.

I'm not so sure this is the best time to start experimenting. They should test this kind of stuff in pre-season and the reg.season. Otherwise it's just too risky I'm afraid.

Thoughts in bold.

1 turnover ..no fumbles

be a red zone option

I would bet you see more of Sproles being utilized, like Drew last week, as a receiving option out of the bac,kfield. Another small player who can hide and one that is more of a homerun threat.

Thoughts in bold.

the reason why Cromartie has to play single coverage is

1) they need extra defender to either blitz or help out with welker

2) he is fast enuff to cover him... the kid has major upside.

IF the bolts front 4 can get thru all the holding and apply pressure on brady

then you can roll coverage to moss side

The reason to use Cromartie on O is simple... he is Hesteresque

Fast dude that is quick side to side has real big play potential

simple plays like a quick screen or reverse

Bolts have to have big plays to win..simple as that

1 turnover ..no fumbles

be a red zone option

This isn't by any chance that elusive "blueprint" I have been hearing about since the Colts -Pats game?

This isn't by any chance that elusive "blueprint" I have been hearing about since the Colts -Pats game?

you know what the real blueprint is:

Call holding like it should be called

Add 1 or 2 per game and pats aren't scoring points on these posessions

that said they will not

you know what the real blueprint is:

Call holding like it should be called

Add 1 or 2 per game and pats aren't scoring points on these posessions

that said they will not

Can you please stop this crap? My Sports Illustrated was delivered last week and they have a full page picture of the Steelers tackle getting held on Garrad's game winning run.

they also ave to win the Time of Possesion. I know brady can score quickly with a deep pass, but they need to control the game and try not to et into a shoot out.

if they do not get the big play...you are correct TOP is important

i do not think they will win that battle though

Can you please stop this crap? My Sports Illustrated was delivered last week and they have a full page picture of the Steelers tackle getting held on Garrad's game winning run.

did i not say it was a bad call!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the colts/bolts game was awful and all favored colts

the NFL is turning into NBA .... gradually interest will decline and NFL

will have ratings drop

1 turnover ..no fumbles

be a red zone option

11. carry knives when they are on the field

I think this is a good match up for the chargers. They have a speed rusher going against Light, which is exactly what you want, and are strong enough against the run that they can concentrate on defending the pass.

Jackson is no stud, but he should get decent numbers working against Hobbs, or Gay. It would be much nicer if they had one more receiver.

The game comes down to running, if the Chargers can move the ball on the ground, there is no reason to think they can't win. If they can't...well yeah, it could be a blow out.

Only way the chargers have a shot is if they can run the ball at will for all 4 quarters. On that end, if LDT isn't 1000% then they should do a combo with him, turner and sproles. I mean a real split like 15-10-10. I thought the Jags needed to be able to do this as well but they couldn't get it going.

In all honesty though, I'm thinking blowout. Not for the 1st half mind you but I'm seeing a game that is over by the end of the third with a pats defensive touchdown or two in the 4th.

I think they just walk easily to the super bowl. Sucks because it's going to happen.

He will definetly play. Rivers injury is apparently more serious but IMO he'll be okay to go too. I really wish the Chargers weren't so damn banged up.

Rivers is probably more critical to the Chargers winning the game. The Chargers can still run the ball effectively with Michael Turner.

Still, forget about the running game and hoping the defense can stop Brady. You gotta outscore them.

Spread the Pats defense all over the field with 4 wr sets and try to put at least 35 points on the board. No-huddle offense. Make the Pats defense look old and slow.

1 turnover ..no fumbles

be a red zone option

The Bolts cannot win this game.

They barely beat a Colts team that constantly shot themselves in the foot. The Pats do not make those mistakes. This game will not even be close. The Colts would have been a much better matchup against the Pats. I wonder if Manning and company were already practicing for NE.

It would not shock me if this game ended 42-17 in favor of the Pats.

If Tomlinson was healthy, the bolts don't stand a chance. This game will be over before the half.

That's interesting. I remember how the Pats and Ravens were tied at the half. They kept overlooking those opponents, and only won on the opposing team's own flaws. If the Pats went in their games with the same mindset as people like you, they wouldn't be here.

That's interesting. I remember how the Pats and Ravens were tied at the half. They kept overlooking those opponents, and only won on the opposing team's own flaws. If the Pats went in their games with the same mindset as people like you, they wouldn't be here.

Patriots are going to blow the Chargers away because of last years game. I didn't say anything about the Patriots overlooking anyone. Remember last years game when LT whined and said BB was classless and so were the players and then this year he continued to whine when Spygate came out. BB hates the Chargers almost as much as he hates the Jets due to LT.

I love the way people have already wriiten off San Diego, that plays into their hands so much. That team is absolutely great at playing the role of underdog. I really do think they have as good a shot as anyone at taking down the Pats, i justr hope they can get healthy enough.

I love the way people have already wriiten off San Diego, that plays into their hands so much. That team is absolutely great at playing the role of underdog. I really do think they have as good a shot as anyone at taking down the Pats, i justr hope they can get healthy enough.

you will know if 1st 10 minutes of game, if they can stay with them

If their is no pressure on Brady

might as well watch antique road show or go watch a movie with SJ

Archived