Why not? it's been a while. Q&A with HERM EDWARDS - 7/30

BP

It's been 3 yrs, move past Herm Edwards. He sucked, we all know it, move on.

It is an interview with a head coach in the NFL. This is the NFL forum. Anyone have the Mike Shanahan Presser from today?

Thanks in advance.

It is an interview with a head coach in the NFL. This is the NFL forum. Anyone have the Mike Shanahan Presser from today?

Thanks in advance.

You made my point. Any of the other 30 coaches in the league and it's not posted here.

Q: When you say trust his eyes what do you mean?

EDWARDS: “He’s got to trust what he sees. You can’t guess, you can’t assume the play is going there. There is a certain way you look. You have to look at the backs and you have to have peripheral vision and feel the linemen. In the pass situations we want our linebackers to cover a lot of ground and be in position to read the quarterback and make plays. There is a lot put on their table and it’s why we practice. We’re asking these guys to do a lot because they’re athletic. That’s the kind of linebackers we want. We want guys who can play in space, guys who can tackle in space and guys who can run in space.

Herm is giving the opposite advice as Obi-Wan gave Luke. Very stupid. Everyone knows your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them.

You made my point. Any of the other 30 coaches in the league and it's not posted here.

Instead of complaining about the one that was posted, you should just start the other threads. We are starving for football knowledge.

Those have no entertainment value.

Neither does this one. The 1st 100 times I heard Herm Edwards, he was comical.. now he's just stupid. Stupid is only funny for a short period of time. This is why BP is not funny anymore.

Neither does this one. The 1st 100 times I heard Herm Edwards, he was comical.. now he's just stupid. Stupid is only funny for a short period of time. This is why BP is not funny anymore.

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

First of all -- stupid junior high school humor is ageless.

But second, and more importantly, BP was never funny. Nice guy. But seriously saying that he was funny and lost it just isn't true.

You are relentlessly ignorant. you complain about everything like a spoiled child, you berate other posters with your condescending **** schtick. what do you bring to this board? seriously? other than your constant incessant whining and complaining.

was the single stupidest offseason NFL transaction. He;s probably gonna eat this poor kid alive. Granted, he's a complete nutball, but he's arguably the most disruptive defensive lineman in all football. But heck, I'm suresw there's a plethora of fat guys with snappy nicknames like Tank and Truk to fill that spot.

Edwards would hire Salvador Dali-and have him paint his basement rec room white:Nuts:.

": Jared Allen, your former player, will be here and is he someone to look forward to.

EDWARDS:

I didn't think the Allen trade was as bad as a lot of people did. It saved them from reaching for an O-lineman in the draft and instead get IMO the best defensive player in the draft, Glenn Dorsey. They then also got a steal in Brandon Albert, who is a hell of a prospect at either Left Tackle or Guard.

I didn't think the Allen trade was as bad as a lot of people did. It saved them from reaching for an O-lineman in the draft and instead get IMO the best defensive player in the draft, Glenn Dorsey. They then also got a steal in Brandon Albert, who is a hell of a prospect at either Left Tackle or Guard.

Dorsey is the next..DeWayne Robertson.

That name sounds a little familiar. :D

You are relentlessly ignorant. you complain about everything like a spoiled child, you berate other posters with your condescending **** schtick. what do you bring to this board? seriously? other than your constant incessant whining and complaining.

Like I said, being stupid is only funny for a short time which is why you aren't funny anymore. ... thanks for proving it.

wambulance_logo.jpg

Like I said, being stupid is only funny for a short time which is why you aren't funny anymore. ... thanks for proving it.

Yes, you're smart. and everybody else is stupid, of course. we all know that you're aec4, the one and only. you kind of remind me of this guy.

xYd2deSmrnE

You are the one and only, aec4. :lol:

Revis ... Revis ... Revis ...

The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you ...

Satan begone!

If you don't want to read it, nobody's forcing you to look at the thread. This is a Jets and NFL forum, why wouldn't we be interested in what our ex-coach has to say?

Alternatively - what say you move on without us? We'll call and let you know when we're ready to move on and we can meet up with you again - promise.

Archived