Who becomes Favre's go to guy

MTJ06

and who catches his first NY Jet TD Pass? I cant wait to find out. We finally get to see our receivers and offense with a real QB running things.

I'm not sure... It's going to take awhile not only for recievers to adapt to Favre's playing style/decision making... But also to catching a ball actually thrown on a rope.

and who catches his first NY Jet TD Pass? I cant wait to find out. We finally get to see our receivers and offense with a real QB running things.

Ya boy Dustin Keller will catch the first TD and Coles will be able to truly show what he can do when having a QB with accuracy and a powerful arm around! LC may have a probowl year because of this....think about that.

Coles has the speed obviously, the hands and he runs routes pretty well. He's NEVER had a QB like Favre around or had other people who can present problems (cotchery, jones, and from what I hear from training camp Dustin Keller can't be defended). Coles on a one a one is just as good as any other WR in the game.

Look at this offseason...have we EVER had anything like this before.

Major Moves out.

D. Robinson- gone

J. Vilma-Gone

C. Pennington- Will be gone by the end of Thursday

Major Moves In.

Kris Jenkins- One of the best DT's in the game today

Orlando Pace- Seems to have hit the upside of his career

Vernon Gholston- Defensive Rookie of the year type Talent

Dustin Keller- It Has been repeatedly stated by coaches and teammates that this kid has absolute sure hands and cannot be defended. This makes him a possibility to be a Offensive Rookie of the Year type Talent.

Damien Woody- Very solid, very versatile, above average lineman

Alan Faneca- Dude, do I really have to go through his accomplishments? He's a Probowl Machine.

Tony Richardson- When you have this FB blocking for you, you begin to establish a career off of it.

Brett Favre- Sun, it is soooo ON THIS YEAR!

Bubba Franks- Very Familiar and quite successful under the Favre helm. Very reliable TE.

This gives me the feeling of what the celtics did this past NBA season. I've never had a feeling like this before.

cotch,,without a doubt,,

best work ethic on team,,not afraid of gettin hit,,

cotch,,imho one of top 3 players on team

I'm thinking Jerricho Cotchery as well. Works hard and will be on the field more than Coles (who knows with Laveranues' past two years of concussions). Dustin Keller will be a very popular redzone target for him as well and I believe Chansi Stuckey will be his deep threat the Jets have been seeking.

Ya boy Dustin Keller will catch the first TD and Coles will be able to truly show what he can do when having a QB with accuracy and a powerful arm around! LC may have a probowl year because of this....think about that.

Coles has the speed obviously, the hands and he runs routes pretty well. He's NEVER had a QB like Favre around or had other people who can present problems (cotchery, jones, and from what I hear from training camp Dustin Keller can't be defended). Coles on a one a one is just as good as any other WR in the game.

Look at this offseason...have we EVER had anything like this before.

Major Moves out.

D. Robinson- gone

J. Vilma-Gone

C. Pennington- Will be gone by the end of Thursday

Major Moves In.

Kris Jenkins- One of the best DT's in the game today

Orlando Pace- Seems to have hit the upside of his career

Vernon Gholston- Defensive Rookie of the year type Talent

Dustin Keller- It Has been repeatedly stated by coaches and teammates that this kid has absolute sure hands and cannot be defended. This makes him a possibility to be a Offensive Rookie of the Year type Talent.

Damien Woody- Very solid, very versatile, above average lineman

Alan Faneca- Dude, do I really have to go through his accomplishments? He's a Probowl Machine.

Tony Richardson- When you have this FB blocking for you, you begin to establish a career off of it.

Brett Favre- Sun, it is soooo ON THIS YEAR!

Bubba Franks- Very Familiar and quite successful under the Favre helm. Very reliable TE.

This gives me the feeling of what the celtics did this past NBA season. I've never had a feeling like this before.

Does 1996 ring a bell ? :)

The Farvre/Franks connection is definitely intriguing. But I'd have to go with Cotchery and Keller on this one. They're all going to have to get used to trading lobs for lasers!

Sh*t I forgot about that, LOL.

Franks, Carroll, Favre...Think the Jets were going after any team in particular this offseason?

Watch Coles become the All Pro we thought we had

This is what I wanna see, slants and crossing routes alllll day. I'm sure Bret will love his work ethic and mentality. I'm picking LC as his 'go to guy'.

Archived