Brady may miss next exhibition game too.

PatriotReign37

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really dont think him missing the first 3 preseason games will affect him at all. what will affect him is if this injury lingers like it lingered him in the SB(reports say it did)

Will it effect him? No

Will it effect him a little? Yes, but you can't say it's not going to effect him at all.

Of course it will effect him some, but the fact that three starting o-lineman are on pup effects him more - if you know what I'm sayin'.

Like Peyton Manning, Brady don't need no stinkin' pre-season. Same wide-outs, timing is not an issue. Hang back, Tommy. Eat gelato with Giselle in the North End and get ready for the home opener against KC.

Of course it will effect him some, but the fact that three starting o-lineman are on pup effects him more - if you know what I'm sayin'.

Like Peyton Manning, Brady don't need no stinkin' pre-season. Same wide-outs, timing is not an issue. Hang back, Tommy. Eat gelato with Giselle in the North End and get ready for the home opener against KC.

you guys have 3 OL on the PUP list?

if so im sure its just to rest them.

Would you risk playing him when it is only an exhibition game- he will be ready on Sept 7th.

Brady has been through all of camp. He will be starting his "2nd" year throwing to Moss and Welker. He is in game shape, let him rest.

Brady has been through all of camp. He will be starting his "2nd" year throwing to Moss and Welker. He is in game shape, let him rest.

Well a few thoughts come to mind:

1. Moss isn't playing for a contract anymore

and

2. Wes Welker? Seriously?

The pats pulled the same crap last year with Moss's hammy being strained and sitting him all out pre-season. We all witnessed how out of sync he was that first game. Brady will be fine and thats a good thing so he has no excuse when the Jets kick their ass this year.

Well a few thoughts come to mind:

1. Moss isn't playing for a contract anymore

and

2. Wes Welker? Seriously?

Why the hate on Wes? Doesnt he come through just about every single play? Oh, and Moss is still playing for a ring.

Might be a good time for the jets to run into the pats. I do think timing will be a small concern for him as the first week rolls around. He'll probably work through that within that game (who do you guys open with?). The real problem is knowing every team will rush the **** out of him every game.

I really think teams will be blitzing the pats until the final whistle just to get a piece of him. And as you said about your linemen being out...this might be the year the defenders finall get to him.

Might be a good time for the jets to run into the pats. I do think timing will be a small concern for him as the first week rolls around. He'll probably work through that within that game (who do you guys open with?). The real problem is knowing every team will rush the **** out of him every game.

I really think teams will be blitzing the pats until the final whistle just to get a piece of him. And as you said about your linemen being out...this might be the year the defenders finall get to him.

I can see that. However, you live by the blitz, you can die by the blitz. Wes Welker, seriously. :)

If you watched the last SB - you would see that the Pats silly little OC finally figured out that the best way to defend against QB pressure is quick dump-off's.

I agree on the 'die' part. I think a lot of teams will be fully prepared to lose as long as they attack the passer as hard as possible. I may be wrong since head coaches in the NFL would rather keep a close score than have a chance to win a game. With that thinking, they will certainly lose and the the pats' laundry people won't need to worry about cleaning the number 12 jersey...again...

Isn't the regular season exhibition for you guys also? :rolleyes:

Get ready for KC... that makes no sense.... what is there to get ready for?

Run Run Pass Punt

Welker - Moss = Mediocre.

Welker - No QB = Leading the Dolphins in receptions (67) in 2006. Not to mention the fact that he had 41 punt returns and 26 kick returns that season for a horrible team.

I'd say the guy is a damn good football player.

For those that give a crap, Brady practiced today.

Welker - No QB = Leading the Dolphins in receptions (67) in 2006. Not to mention the fact that he had 41 punt returns and 26 kick returns that season for a horrible team.

Dammit ya just ruined my night! :box:

And from the reports that I read, he was VERY rusty. Sounds like something is still wrong.

Dammit ya just ruined my night! :box:

To take this thread in another direction........How is Anthony Smith doing this year?

He has a lot of natural ability, but seems to be a little overly aggressive with his hits as well as his mouth.

To take this thread in another direction........How is Anthony Smith doing this year?

He has a lot of natural ability, but seems to be a little overly aggressive with his hits as well as his mouth.

Oh, him.......... Well, a couple weeks back he knocked the **** out of Hines Ward during a non-contact drill. That prompted a local writer to call him a thug. Mike Tomlin took offense to the 'thug' comment. Yea, pretty much samo samo with that guy. lol

Oh, him.......... Well, a couple weeks back he knocked the **** out of Hines Ward during a non-contact drill. That prompted a local writer to call him a thug. Mike Tomlin took offense to the 'thug' comment. Yea, pretty much samo samo with that guy. lol

I take it that your aren't a fan of his? :lol:

I take it that your aren't a fan of his? :lol:

Yeah, i'm still a fan of his. Tho i'm in the minority for sure now. The guy just needs to mature and grow some more as a playter then he'll really be a good one. Most Steeler fans won't dare question Dick LeBeau, but i place most of the blame for losses to the Pats on him instead of AS guaranteeing that victory (Which was really really stupid anyways).

Whoever your OC is, they have their way with Dick LeBeau every time we play you guys IMO. Well i'm sure Brady does his share as well too. But yin'z always seem to catch us either out of position or in the wrong blitz, or with the wrong personel on the field.

Take Troy Polamalu for instance. Against Peyton Manning, we'll keep him in coverage mostly. Against Brady? He seems to be at or near the LOS always. LeBeau just baffles me sometimes. :Nuts:

And from the reports that I read, he was VERY rusty. Sounds like something is still wrong.

Who do you think will be more rusty?

Brady who has been in training camp all season.

Or Favre, who can't get past page 3 of the playbook?

Here we have a fan of a 4 - 12 football team making fun of a football team that finished 18 - 1. I love the Internet, I never meet this many crazy people in my day to day life.

What's even better is this guy is supposed to be a Jets fan but takes pleasure in the Giants winning the Super Bowl. Too funny.

Archived