if ya can spend a hour wit ya boy kobe24

kobe24jets

Take a lesson on how to never break character. I didn't know what to make of this initially, but am now truly impressed. Way to build the motif.

honestly, it is sort of impressive...or sad. Because someone has dumped a lot of effort into this little alias...meaning they like the new persona or they hate their own persona.

I'd sort of like to know which...

honestly, it is sort of impressive...or sad. Because someone has dumped a lot of effort into this little alias...meaning they like the new persona or they hate their own persona.

I would also like to know the guiding motivation. I think we may have the makings of a Lifetime movie, or--at least--a 1,500 word article in Psychology Today. I'll draft up a story treatment, which we may all discuss at the JetNation tent at this year's Burning Man. See you and Tictac there. Don't forget the bug repellent.

there's a certain moderator who used to post a lot but has been mysteriously missing since Kobe showed up (starts with an S and ends with a Y)

If "kobe" is who I think he is, he has good reason to hate his own persona.

can someone define what he is saying "ya feel me" ? :confused:

Me an ma boy wud hit da clubs wit sum fly hunnies an bes sippin da parone.

Den we go get sum ***** n hit it lik we cant miss

ya dig

no homo

Easily translates into:

Me and my buddy kobe24jets were going to go to a club or two of his choice. In the club we may enjoy some alcoholic beverages, mainly patrone.

Then we will go our seperate ways to look for some lady friends to enjoy the night with.

You understand?

There will be no gay activity throughout.

Pretty simple really.

Archived