List of everyone who is now here from JI

JetsPennyFn

I came here in '05 after being intrigued by the meltdown and subsequent exodus (plus mass banning) after GGG crapped all over the functionality of the JI server. Nobody let me know where everyone went until someone let it slip on JI, so I hunted them all down and found them here. I forgive the fact that they tried to ditch me, but I will never forget. Effers.

Yeah we could not keep you out. The invisible fence did not function

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the same name in both places. I have been signed up here for a while but just not active. I will be posting in both places until I decide which one I make my home. This seems like a pretty cool place to hang out so far.

you dont have to make this home.. its more like a crack den where people pop in from time to time and sometimes stay a few days..

its ok to be in both places... only problem is you then get double jetsrule128

you dont have to make this home.. its more like a crack den where people pop in from time to time and sometimes stay a few days..

its ok to be in both places... only problem is you then get double jetsrule128

And now double MACPAC. It was only a few short days ago that I was completely MACPAC free. What happened?

I think I need to reevaluate my life and figure out what I did to make God so angry with me.

Kobe's ban was lifted as well.

I love how people who were banned before I was even a mod (and I even unbanned in some cases like Kobe) are being allowed to post there again and the reasoning is that I bullied these people when I was a mod.

I don't remember ever following one of them to another site to send them threatening PMs.

Archived