Look what I found!

Bob

He came on JI years ago, before the schism, and threatened to beat up Smizzy. He actually posted something like, "See these guns? You don't want to mess with me!" Then we found some personal page he posted and harassed him mercilessly.

The photoshop guys had fun with the wiener dog pic.

Then, we left and started this site. Sooth made him a "staff writer."

Some of you have been looking for this. I knew I had it somewhere.

wienerdog.jpg

One of the funniest quotes I ever read on JI was part of the thread where Mayone was going to kick Smizzy's ass. I believe it was Max stating something along the lines of being "intimidated" by the guns but that he would still have Smizzy's back... by fighing the dog.

One of the funniest quotes I ever read on JI was part of the thread where Mayone was going to kick Smizzy's ass. I believe it was Max stating something along the lines of being "intimidated" by the guns but that he would still have Smizzy's back... by fighing the dog.

I remember that. You're right. That was great.

:bwahaharoll:

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Youbetcha .... there was lots of coffee spit on to monitors that day.:rl:

Archived