Spags news

Jetkid94

Alright once again you dont have to take my word for it but here it is.

My uncle knows spags son in law. after the game his son in law called my uncle and told him spags really doesent know what hes gonna do. he feels he may not be ready to be a head coach, but should make his decision in a few days. His whole famly is from the eastcoast and there are jets fans in his family. the son in law thinks hes gonna go to denver, but thats just his view. my uncle knew his wife when she lived in philly and wasnt married to spags and he doesent think she would wanna go to the west coast in denver. so basically the news after the game was from his son in law is he doesent know what hes gonna do, hes had no offers, only interviews and it will take a few days to go over it.

other news my uncle was told is spags will let his OC and DC have full control of there responsibilities, so spags wouldnt be in control of the defense he would just set the players up and thats it, so as long as he doesent keep sutton we should be ok.

this is what I heard from my uncle which was relayed by the son in law of spags. you dont have to take my word for it but I just figured id give you guys some news.

I also figured max could make this a new official spags news thread since hes officially on the market.

EDIT: MCDANIELS IN DENVER! spags could be ours if he wants to be a HC!

My uncle knows spags son in law. after the game his son in law called my uncle and told him spags really doesent know what hes gonna do. he feels he may not be ready to be a head coach, but should make his decision in a few days. His whole famly is from the eastcoast and there are jets fans in his family. the son in law thinks hes gonna go to denver, but thats just his view. my uncle knew his wife when she lived in philly and wasnt married to spags and he doesent think she would wanna go to the west coast in denver. so basically the news after the game was from his son in law is he doesent know what hes gonna do, hes had no offers, only interviews and it will take a few days to go over it.

this is what I heard from my uncle which was relayed by the son in law of spags. you dont have to take my word for it but I just figured id give you guys some news.

I also figured max could make this a new official spags news thread since hes officially on the market.

We don't want him.

One can only hope that he feels that he's not ready and we end up with the better fit. Rex!!!

. he feels he may not be ready to be a head coach, but should make his decision in a few days.

spags, let me save you the trouble

stay where you are

it's official jets fans, pray for Ryan

we don't need a guy who doesn't feel he's ready

spags, let me save you the trouble

stay where you are

it's official jets fans, pray for Ryan

we don't need a guy who doesn't feel he's ready

I still want spags first but rex ryan would be a good fit as well.

other news my uncle was told is spags will let his OC and DC have full control of there responsibilities, so spags wouldnt be in control of the defense he would just set the players up and thats it.

Wow...that's a scary scary image that I can actually see coming true!!!!

Maybe they should try a switch, Schotty try DC and Romeo OC! :bag:

Worth a shot. From what I saw in 2008, Schottenheimer surely knows how to stop an offense.

other news my uncle was told is spags will let his OC and DC have full control of there responsibilities, so spags wouldnt be in control of the defense he would just set the players up and thats it, so as long as he doesent keep sutton we should be ok.

EDIT: MCDANIELS IN DENVER! spags could be ours if he wants to be a HC!

If any of this is true, Max should make you a mod.

And then Max can charge us for all your insight into the world of Spags.

It's going to be Schotty

With some Romeo on Defense

woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo

If so, be prepared for 3 more years of sucking. Schott has led an offense that has been in the bottom half of the league for the past 3 years and Romeo is a Belichick puppet who failed miserably in his latest gig. He is a glorified defensive line coach, not a defensive genius. If you really want this combo, then you must have enjoyed the Kotite era.

well according to his son in law he though spags would go to denver! now denver job is closed! therefore spags either goes for HC in newyork, or DC in newyork.

hmmmm

I wonder if this story is a leak designed to pressure spags to make a decision, and not wait for the jets job or any other open job since he is now available to accept an offer

long shot, but these leaks always serve someones purpose

I hope we hire the former BC coach. I would ****ing laugh.

WHO ****ING CARES people. Whether its Spagnuolo, Ryan, Frazier, Meeks, Rivera, B.Schottenheimer or ****ing Jagodnizski we are getting a ****ing coach with ZERO Head Coaching experience in the NFL. ZERO. For the FOURTH STRAIGHT TIME.

Lets just pick someone and watch them suck, again.

WHO ****ING CARES people. Whether its Spagnuolo, Ryan, Frazier, Meeks, Rivera, B.Schottenheimer or ****ing Jagodnizski we are getting a ****ing coach with ZERO Head Coaching experience in the NFL. ZERO. For the FOURTH STRAIGHT TIME.

There you go, finally someone that gets it.

Of the final 4 teams in the playoffs their coaches ALL got their first head coaching jobs with the teams they are with now.

Of the final 4 teams in the playoffs their coaches ALL got their first head coaching jobs with the teams they are with now.

The Jets have had three chances and missed all three times. The people at the top in those organizations are better at making decisions with unknowns than we are.

Yes.

Arizona has had some good coaches and some crappy players. They finally got it right. Woody Johnson isn't going to ever get it right.

How do you know that? The cards have been a much bigger laughing stock than the Jets. Woody is a MUCH better owner than the Bidwells are. At least he's willing to spend.

How do you know that? The cards have been a much bigger laughing stock than the Jets. Woody is a MUCH better owner than the Bidwells are. At least he's willing to spend.

Free Agents don't win you Super Bowls.

They don't but it shows a commitment to the team. He just needs to get the right person in here. Most of the time that just comes down to luck..

Its shows a commitment to PSL's. Lets see how many high priced, big name guys Woody tries to bring in here in a year or two when all the PSL's are sold.

Its shows a commitment to PSL's. Lets see how many high priced, big name guys Woody tries to bring in here in a year or two when all the PSL's are sold.

It all depends on who's running the team. Thats what it really comes down to. Most owners have no idea what they are doing.

Archived