Banned from ***********.com......They say to come here

FranchiseCorner24

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has been let back in, true, it's also true that many others have been let back in as well. Aside from the intitial fallout that led to this site many get another chance. Some people you know would not be let back in, and have been rebanned after they were, but that is the perogative of the owner and in all honesty I have never known it to be based on money. In that sense I mean by people wh are active posters or contibute to the site, the original problem was something else that no one wants to talk about anymore, I certainly don't (I wasn't a mod in those days anyway).

SD has caused some problems of late, I really don't think he will get another shot if he screws up after this ban, and the owner would have no problem with that.

The room that is not around anymore caused way too many problems that led to way too many hard feelings, it sucks, but I guess we move on, time heals most wounds hopefully. People say things in anger they probably wouldn't or shouldn't, but it's not about the post counts of that I'm sure. I was angry about things said somewhat recently, but I am trying to move past that as in the big picture the only reason I hang on these boards are to discuss my favorite team, and energy wasted over petty things accomplishes nothing. I don't hate you, but I did not like the way that whole thing panned out, that is true.

J-Dub always has been a class act and my favorite mod. :beer:

He has been let back in, true, it's also true that many others have been let back in as well. Aside from the intitial fallout that led to this site many get another chance. Some people you know would not be let back in, and have been rebanned after they were, but that is the perogative of the owner and in all honesty I have never known it to be based on money. In that sense I mean by people wh are active posters or contibute to the site, the original problem was something else that no one wants to talk about anymore, I certainly don't (I wasn't a mod in those days anyway).

SD has caused some problems of late, I really don't think he will get another shot if he screws up after this ban, and the owner would have no problem with that.

The room that is not around anymore caused way too many problems that led to way too many hard feelings, it sucks, but I guess we move on, time heals most wounds hopefully. People say things in anger they probably wouldn't or shouldn't, but it's not about the post counts of that I'm sure. I was angry about things said somewhat recently, but I am trying to move past that as in the big picture the only reason I hang on these boards are to discuss my favorite team, and energy wasted over petty things accomplishes nothing. I don't hate you, but I did not like the way that whole thing panned out, that is true.

Thanks for the response JW. You were, and remain a class act.

We can argue dollars and cents until the cows come home, you and I both know the site is a money making vehicle, but the extent to which that is a priority is only really known by one man. So there's really no sense in debating it further.

Ultimately we agree. The point of these boards is to talk Jets and other BS. Unfortunately, there are some that throw a wrench in that concept.

My leaving the board was in response to a mod abusing his powers, and that was extremely evident and if it weren't, everyone else would still be at JI, and I'd be here by myself. If you see any of that as untrue, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it in greater detail, with things that don't belong posted on the main board. But I wasn't going to bite my tongue then and see other posters become victims of this circumstance and I wasn't going to make some BS goodbye thread and then come back 3 days later. I did what I felt was right in the circumstances, and that was to speak my mind, and exit. What happened afterwards was merely the response to people seeing the truth, and doing with it what they saw fit.

Again, if you think any of this is wrong or unfair, I urge you to PM me and we can discuss it. I'm not ashamed of anything, so I'm happy to tell you whatever you'd like to know.

Christ, 15 pages? Don't you guys talk about anything else?

If you put your settings at 40 posts per page it's only on page 4. and this wasn't started by a regular here. talking about JI is old unless somebody that got banned over there brings it up.

If you put your settings at 40 posts per page it's only on page 4. and this wasn't started by a regular here. talking about JI is old unless somebody that got banned over there brings it up.

Well, I haven't read most of this thread... or any of this thread... but it seems like a lot of people still have lots to say.

In any event, thanks for the 40 posts/page tip.

Christ, 15 pages? Don't you guys talk about anything else?

This post is unbelievably ignorant.

Yes all of the posts here are about JI. Not one about the Jets, not one about Rex Ryan..Nothing! I have 20,000 posts all about JI. I mean, what's better to talk about than such a great site like that?

I've had enough with that freak SD99, the guy can do and say whatever he wants, and all he does is get warning after warning after warning. I can no longer be apart of a forum that lets racism and bigotry roam free. I'm now here on a full time basis. Hello JetNation.

Hey Tyler --

We are very glad to have you here. I am familiar with your posts from lurking on JI, another Yankee fan is always welcome here.

Thanks for signing up.

You have to give the mods a chance to do something before you stomp your feet. Racism and bigotry are not tolerated, SD was banned. Nice to see Bergen staying classy, well done.

Nothing delivers like a I hate JI thread right Max? :)

We are indifferent on the hate JI threads but we always let people speak their mind.

One question for you, if we defended our actions on JI what would happen to that post? Besides being asteriked out it would be deleted.

I'm just saying.

We are indifferent on the hate JI threads but we always let people speak their mind.

One question for you, if we defended our actions on JI what would happen to that post? Besides being asteriked out it would be deleted.

I'm just saying.

He already said that's not his choice. the burgomaster decides anybody's fate over there that mentions JN. :evil2:

I'm just saying.

I'm backing you 100% on that one chief...:fighting0002:

I don't know. I could have sworn I remember that guy being a kobe fan :spock:

So, his opinion doesn't carry that much weight if that's the case.

Well, you've seen how jetsrule gets confused between his different accounts. Remember he once called for himself to be banned, before he realised which account he was on? :rl:

that was the one and only thing i missed from JI....there were alot of very active baseball posters there.

We started out baseball forum about 8 years or so later and have just about the same amount of posts in our baseball forum.

Again, i'm just saying. :winking0001:

Well, you've seen how jetsrule gets confused between his different accounts. Remember he once called for himself to be banned, before he realised which account he was on? :rl:

I got so confused with all that when I was in SD. I log onto JN with Brens laptop and am bombarded with JR128 sobbing pm's of woe. :1cry: I immediately log off and tell T-Mac about it and he rolls his eyes.

Archived