Banned from ***********.com......They say to come here

FranchiseCorner24

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look kid. I stole all my new ideas from this site. and it's really absolutely killing me that Max always came up with brilliant ideas first, and I always tried copying his plan. like I am now.

I'm angry that this site is successful. and I plan on taking it out on you. :wild::max:

LOL

I take it that 128 got banned yet again? The funny part is today he will be like JetNation rules. In 3 days when his ban expires he will be back posting his practice squad threads in multiple places.

I guess what I am trying to say is that apparently 128 is very forgiving.

I take it that 128 got banned yet again? The funny part is today he will be like JetNation rules. In 3 days when his ban expires he will be back posting his practice squad threads in multiple places.

More importantly for him, so are you, Max.

NOT THIS TIME

I DID NOTHING WRONG

HE IS A ****ING POWER HUNGRY FAG aND HIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

NOT THIS TIME

I DID NOTHING WRONG

HE IS A ****ING POWER HUNGRY FAG aND HIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

He prolly thinks you're a thug turd. go whining to Ikeyman3 and your friends over there. then, get down on your knees and beg sooth for foregiveness!

:rl:

HELL ****ING NO

HE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON

PLAN GET BACK AT SOOTH GOES INTO ACTION NOW

HOPEFULLY IT WORKS

WISH ME LUCK

Plan get back at Sooth. LOL, I am sure he will have a hard time sleeping knowing that people may be bad mouthing him in reality tv show chat rooms all over the interwebz.

Plan get back at Sooth. LOL, I am sure he will have a hard time sleeping knowing that people may be bad mouthing him in reality tv show chat rooms all over the interwebz.

If you were to ban jetsrule, this could be the bipartisan move this country needs.

**** YOU MR SOOTH SAYER

I SHOULD OF LEFT THERE A LONG TIME AGO

thanks

i wish i could erase my brain of that place

SOOTH SAYER

CAN

EAD

he is a ****ing retard

he can eat a bag of dicks

i am the genius

**** him

Speaking of retards, do you get the mongo-strength to go along with your little melt-downs, or do you just shred newspaper wantonly as the mascara roles down your cheeks?

You may have trumped the Klecko in bridge-burning. LOL

jetsrules how is plan getting back at sooth going? I need updates.

He may be hiding in the bushes at the esteemed Deegan estate in beautiful Long Island. stay tuned for more stalker details.

Archived