Banned from ***********.com......They say to come here

FranchiseCorner24

Sooth has a "This is my site, bitch!" attitude...

Again... I know that a lot of people feel this way but I have never seen it directed towards me. I was not happy with what happened with Max and Smizzy and company back then and I made my views clear. Yet I remained a mod so obviously the fact that I didn't agree with him on a major issue didn't change the fact that I remained a mod there for 4 years.

I can't speak for everybody obviously but Sooth never really had any sort of negative attitude with me.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again... I know that a lot of people feel this way but I have never seen it directed towards me. I was not happy with what happened with Max and Smizzy and company back then and I made my views clear. Yet I remained a mod so obviously the fact that I didn't agree with him on a major issue didn't change the fact that I remained a mod there for 4 years.

I can't speak for everybody obviously but Sooth never really had any sort of negative attitude with me.

One time he said to you....

oh wait that information hasn't be declassified yet. Nevermind.

The leader of the KKK is nice to his buddies... doesn't make him a good or fair person.

(extreme example I know...)

Sooth banned me for signing up... lol

Then sent me personal e-mails back and forth bitching and trying to convince me why he is a better JETS fan and such...

He might be a GREAT person in real life... or not... but his online personality sucks...

You're definitely speaking for yourself there my friend.

He might be a GREAT person in real life... or not... but his online personality sucks...

I only know him via his online personality and that is how I judge him.

Honestly the whole rivalry between two fan sites is pathetic and I am pretty sure Max would love the day when nobody mentions JI on this site. We are all Jets fans regardless of where we post.

I only know him via his online personality and that is how I judge him.

Honestly the whole rivalry between two fan sites is pathetic and I am pretty sure Max would love the day when nobody mentions JI on this site. We are all Jets fans regardless of where we post.

That's the part Sooth cannot understand...

There would be no rivalry without Sooth... he is the core of it all...

Sooth seems OK and I know the site is a lot of work.

Seems like he's got a Dick Cheney type:shutit: problem roaming around there though....

He doesn't contribute anything to his own board other than gloating about how many members and posts it has. that is the truth my friend, I'm sorry.

GOB wears nipple-tassels under his. During the luau, he also fits the pig on the spit with matching ones, and claims it's like looking into a mirror.

Been there, done that. I'm going to pass if we do it again this year.

Speaking of which Sperm. my new c0ck ring gets delivered next week and I need you to install it.

Banned for knocking Rex Ryan? Nothing else to the story?

I have a different view on Sooth and his crew (with one exception) than most people do and for the most part they always remained pretty fair. Usually there is more to the story than the person who was banned lets out of the bag.

Either way welcome to the site. It caters to the fanbase much better than any team site out there does which is why I love posting here. Great group of individuals who are not affraid to have fun. Other places (as in most other sites) treat team message boards as serious business...

I just registered. Made some negative comments bout' Rex, and was banned after about 7 posts.

What is wrong with that site? Are they on Xanax? Because they are all delusional.

I was pretty much banned for questioning the qualifications of Rex Ryan as a coach compared to Jon Gruden.

Also am I allowed to rip Willis McGahee on this site?

If not, I might as well leave now.

only requirement here is u like to fart and u let the mods periodically gang bang u

I just registered. Made some negative comments bout' Rex, and was banned after about 7 posts.

The owner of that site has Woody Johnson's fingers in his bunghole, and is being manipulated by the Jets and his press passes like a rotund puppet. posters were being banned for bashing Pennington over there in August. it's not a fan site.

only requirement here is u like to fart and u let the mods periodically gang bang u

Whoa! Hold on--That is going too far, my friend. Using a word like fart. We here at JN prefer the term "making a fluffy". Now what is this about periodical gangbanging, and what is the normal interval between bangings? Sign up sheet? Is there a special for Nordic Tuesday? you can't just arbitrarily throw this stuff around without backing it up. And phone-numbers. Lots of phone numbers.

The owner of that site has Woody Johnson's fingers in his bunghole, and is being manipulated by the Jets and his press passes like a rotund puppet. posters were being banned for bashing Pennington over there in August. it's not a fan site.

Again I am displeased with the classless discourse here on what is otherwise a genuinely decent site. Using a word like Woody is childish and obscene. It offended me so that I actually took two fingers out of my bunghole just to type this faster. Of course, they weren't my fingers. Just very distracting while trying to type.

What?

That site's been going to doo doo for a while.

The leading poster is a Pats fan.

Their leading MOD...Green Jets and Spam is a major douche bag and a blow hard.

I was banned because I didn't agree with GJ&Spams opinion that he's a leading authority on all things moral and good.

I was permanently banned when I laughed at him when he said he deserves respect because he's a mod and that in his day....when he grew up in some **** hole in Brooklyn, that he was the baddest guy on the block and that I didn't know whom I was messing with.

I knew exactly whom I was messing with....an old man that has let the small amount of power a mod has go completely to his head and a guy who thinks hes a bad ass because he might have lived in a tough neighborhood 76 years ago.

I was banned because I didn't agree with GJ&Spams opinion that he's a leading authority on all things moral and good.

I was permanently banned when I laughed at him when he said he deserves respect because he's a mod and that in his day....when he grew up in some **** hole in Brooklyn, that he was the baddest guy on the block and that I didn't know whom I was messing with.

I knew exactly whom I was messing with....an old man that has let the small amount of power a mod has go completely to his head and a guy who thinks hes a bad ass because he might have lived in a tough neighborhood 76 years ago.

Are you suggesting that Ham is in his mid-90's?

:-P

OUCH :lol:

Archived