Banned from ***********.com......They say to come here

FranchiseCorner24

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got so confused with all that when I was in SD. I log onto JN with Brens laptop and am bombarded with JR128 sobbing pm's of woe. :1cry: I immediately log off and tell T-Mac about it and he rolls his eyes.

i sent u a pm

you never replied

you shouldnt be a mod if you ignore posters especially new ones

Place is alot less interesting without the politics forum, imo.

I'd have to agree. Sooth made a big mistake there. We had the right guys to regulate it they way it should have been all along. Huge mistake.

So it's either there, with Stalin running the show, or here, where it's wall-to-wall homo jokes and griping about Stalin.

I'd have to agree. Sooth made a big mistake there. We had the right guys to regulate it they way it should have been all along. Huge mistake.

So it's either there, with Stalin running the show, or here, where it's wall-to-wall homo jokes and griping about Stalin.

Seriously, why bother posting this **** over here?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. JN is a great site for Jet fans. You calling people sad for "griping" about Sooth, mostly with justified reasons isn't comparable with how sad it is for you to bother signing up here just to tell JN'ers what's wrong with this site.

Seriously, why bother posting this **** over here?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. JN is a great site for Jet fans. You calling people sad for "griping" about Sooth, mostly with justified reasons isn't comparable with how sad it is for you to bother signing up here just to tell JN'ers what's wrong with this site.

Yes, because I signed up here an entire year ago just to wait for this very moment, to tell JN'ers how they are stupid. Excellent deduction.

Seriously, you're extremely smart.

No, I'm serious. Great job.

Did you know I'm actually a spy for Sooth? I'm copy and pasting every derogatory remark that appears and will format it into an official status update that I send off to him once a month. He'll be particularly dissapointed with you. Everyone here could use some re-education. Все окличут большое одно. Плохонький форум необходимо задавить!

Yes, because I signed up here an entire year ago just to wait for this very moment, to tell JN'ers how they are stupid. Excellent deduction.

Did you know I'm actually a spy for Sooth? I'm copy and pasting every derogatory remark that appears and will format it into an official status update that I send off to him once a month. He'll be particularly dissapointed with you. Everyone here could use some re-education. Все окличут большое одно. Плохонький форум необходимо задавить!

I'm just sayin.

You're talking pure BS in regards to this site, saying we don't "talk about anything else" other than JI. Get over yourselves!

I don't see why. Stalin trusted no one, not even himself.

I'm just sayin.

You're talking pure BS in regards to this site, saying we don't "talk about anything else" other than JI. Get over yourselves!

You say "yourselves", plural, as if you think I actually am a spy for Sooth.

Seriously, for the humor-challenged like my Irish friend here, you guys do have a nice community.

"Go back to Russia!"

Actually paulie there hadn't been a discussion about this in quite some time, for real. I'm just sayin'..

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first since the 'migration' cooled down.

Unless I missed something I think your right.

Anyways, this is forum drama we're talking about right now. Some of you have daughters in highschool that are going through cheerleader drama that would be more interesting to listen too.

Edit: NO PEDO

You have a combined 57,000+ posts on two Jets message boards. How in the hell can anyone have that much free time? It's amazing, really.

u know, he could multiplex..i rarely post in free time or at home,,but do so while in office,,eitehr at desk, or in a conf call or in mtgs at my laptop while listening to dribble,,

tx could be multiplexing,,the good ones can ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived