ESPN Radio: Jets, Tanny interested in Ryan Fitzpatrick

jetsrule128

what what what what what what what

this would be the stupidest move of all time

It's not as if they are annointing him the future starter, they could just want another body to compete for the job. If Ratty or Clemens can't beat him out than we have a lot bigger issues to worry about than just signing Fitzpatrick.

It's not as if they are annointing him the future starter, they could just want another body to compete for the job. If Ratty or Clemens can't beat him out than we have a lot bigger issues to worry about than just signing Fitzpatrick.

+1

You still want one of your incumbents to win the job; but if it turns out that they're no better than Ryan Fitzpatrick, you'll be damn glad you have Ryan Fitzpatrick on the roster.

Wouldn't upset me at all, Fitzpatrick wasn't horrible by any means. He is guy with starting experience that would come on the cheap. However, if we are to bring him in we have to bring a more experienced veteran like Byron Leftwich, J.P. Losman, Jon Kitna or Rex Grossman as well.

Wouldn't upset me at all, Fitzpatrick wasn't horrible by any means. He is guy with starting experience that would come on the cheap. However, if we are to bring him in we have to bring a more experienced veteran like Byron Leftwich, J.P. Losman, Jon Kitna or Rex Grossman as well.

I rather go with Leftwich but I'm not a Fitz fan. However, I was on his jock when he started for the 1st time and threw 5 TD's.

I wasn't on his nuts more than you were on Bowens' tho. :biggrin:

I rather go with Leftwich but I'm not a Fitz fan. However, I was on his jock when he started for the 1st time and threw 5 TD's.

I wasn't on his nuts more than you were on Bowens' tho. :biggrin:

How is it being on Bowens' nuts for calling him our best reserve Linebacker, which is exactly what he was the past two seasons. Who was better? Brad Kassell? Jason Trusnick? Cody Spencer?

Bring in Fitz & Leftwich and have a five way competition.

How is it being on Bowens' nuts for calling him our best reserve Linebacker, which is exactly what he was the past two seasons. Who was better? Brad Kassell? Jason Trusnick? Cody Spencer?

Bring in Fitz & Leftwich and have a five way competition.

I'm busting your balls son! But I do agree with the 5 way competition.

MARK SANCHEZ!

Especially when you consider what kind of OL he tried to play behind. I'd take him over Kitna and Grossman any day.

I do not want to see Kitna or Fitz here but the fact is if we were going to get a veteran QB they are some of the cheapest so it would fulfill the need and leave us with some cap room for a move or two. So if the rumor is true that says to me that Rex thinks our QB is on this team already. Let Ratliff, Clemens and Ainge compete with Kitna/Fitz and one of the first 3 will win the competition.

Cheap depth with NFL experience? Sign me up. Let him come in and earn a roster spot and compete with the three kids on the roster. Nothing bad can come out of a move like this.

I can't see any downside to this either. Sign him and let the best of the 4 win.

Archived