Crabtree at 17? Do you take him?

TNJet

Maybe the best all around wr in the draft may fall due to offseason surgery on a fractured foot. Sounds like a great way to make a steal to me. Crab,Coles,Cotch,Stuckey...sounds sexy.

If he's there, no question about it. However, it's just not going to happen.

He is the best all around receiver in the draft and has the tape to prove that. This type of injury won't hurt his stock; i liken it to what happened last year to Jstew. He was projected as a 10-15 pick and wound up getting selected 13th overall.

I still would prefer Maclin. Maclin measured in at 6' 198 pounds, which with his speed and physical traits is very impressive. Also, Harvin measured in 5'11 and 192, which is much better in size compared to Holmes and Ginn, while possessing the same physical talents, if not better.

If he's there, no question about it. However, it's just not going to happen.

He is the best all around receiver in the draft and has the tape to prove that. This type of injury won't hurt his stock; i liken it to what happened last year to Jstew. He was projected as a 10-15 pick and wound up getting selected 13th overall.

I still would prefer Maclin. Maclin measured in at 6' 198 pounds, which with his speed and physical traits is very impressive. Also, Harvin measured in 5'11 and 192, which is much better in size compared to Holmes and Ginn, while possessing the same physical talents, if not better.

I like Maclin also...

If he's there, you hire that Jamacian sprinter guy to RUN your draft card up to the podium and draft him. 10 minutes for the 1st round? Pick should be made in 2 seconds.

Usain Bolt! I saw that kid run at the Penn Relays when i was 18, roughly the same age as him, while he was on the 4x400 relay...man the guy was just unreal. Looked like a damn gazelle.

I'd also like the pick of Miss DT Peria Jerry to play DE in our scheme. Boot out K. Coleman. Tyson Jackson would please me also.

Peria Jerry is going to be a stud DT in a 43, but i just don't think he fits well in a 34. His ability to shoot the gap, get penetration and be a force in the backfield is his major strength. He doesn't offer much against the run from what I saw and I'm honestly not sure how he'd handle the double teams. I just think someone like Tyson Jackson would be better utilized as a DE, considering his size and skill set.

Jerry measured in at 6'2 compared to TJ's 6'5 listing. Jackson is also very sound against the run and will probably run in the 4.8s and possibly lower.

See what happens when you start claiming you want POS QBs like Mike Vick?

Nobody thinks your serious anymore...

I am not serious about Crabtree, I like him a lot.

And yeah, we should all back 3rd stringers who have nothing outside of a couple Preseason games. You're right. Credibility and able to tell if someone is serious or not goes up when you do that for sure.

BTW, your OPINION of him being a "POS" has nothing to do with his game.

And yeah, we should all back 3rd stringers who have nothing outside of a couple Preseason games. You're right. Credibility and able to tell if someone is serious or not goes up when you do that for sure.

yeah what u said.

btw free mike vick. my neighbor rapes dogs but he no in jail. so waht the heck. where is peta?

Yes it does...

OK so we all agree... even you that he is not a good passer...

His strength is scrambling right? evading the rush?

He has more sacks in less games than Chad Pennington...

The dude is a POS QB... AND a POS Person...

Maybe the best all around wr in the draft may fall due to offseason surgery on a fractured foot. Sounds like a great way to make a steal to me. Crab,Coles,Cotch,Stuckey...sounds sexy.

lol, nobody wants to pass up on this year's adrian peterson because of a meaningless injury.

Only way we're getting Crabtree is if we're trading up to get him, he won't fall past 13 New Orleans on value alone. An interesting scenerio could be the Jets packaging Coles, 1st and perhaps another pick to trade up to get him if the price is right. Although thats true I have a feeling Ryan's looking to maintain all of his draft picks and fill whatever other holes that need to be addressed through the draft

Archived