Let me introduce myself..

lancemehl

My name is lancemehl, same name I had when I argued that they were stupid for trading Keyshawn. I'd say I was wrong about that, still no SB, but, i was called every name in the book.

I lobbied for Ray Lucas to get the starting job the year after he took over for vinny and threw like 7TDs with 1 INT I got ripped and called a bunch of names.

I've ranted about how much I hate this team many times, only to be called a negative a-hole.

I loved Chad(I'll say no more), I even got death threats over that. I think Curtis Martin is a first ballot and the best player we ever had.

My favorite jet of all-time Lance Mehl.

So call me idiot, douchhe bag, call my mutha a whore, but I'm a Jet fan, baby, the worst, most viscious-kind, born in 1972, I donned a green #12 jersey at the time when Joe was stumbling around for the Rams.

I'm bitter, and a little negative, excuse me for not crawling up T-Rex's a$$ right away.

But still, ask me who will win the SB this year......my reply," The Jets"

Fire away.

Brett Ratliff sucks dude.

Oh and what were you were four years old running around in a Namath jersey when he was flopping around for the Rams? So your father put his Joe Namath jersey on you, big friggin' deal. :rolleyes:

You whining is only closely matched by your love for overrated/awful quarterbacks (other than Namath.)

Oh and btw Lance Mehl was the mother****ing man!!! :cheers:

LM, despite usually being wrong, we still love ya.

And take ye comfort in this. When you and a handful of others on this board turn out to be right about Ratliff, and we look down upon the grovelling masses at our feet begging for forgiveness, asking us to save them, we shall say "no". :box:

Go, LM, my son. And sin no more.

LM, despite usually being wrong, we still love ya.

And take ye comfort in this. When you and a handful of others on this board turn out to be right about Ratliff, and we look down upon the grovelling masses at our feet begging for forgiveness, asking us to save them, we shall say "no". :box:

Go, LM, my son. And sin no more.

i will happily concede that i was wrong in my doubts of ratliff if he does indeed turn out to be our franchise qb.

My name is lancemehl, same name I had when I argued that they were stupid for trading Keyshawn. I'd say I was wrong about that, still no SB, but, i was called every name in the book.

I lobbied for Ray Lucas to get the starting job the year after he took over for vinny and threw like 7TDs with 1 INT I got ripped and called a bunch of names.

I've ranted about how much I hate this team many times, only to be called a negative a-hole.

I loved Chad(I'll say no more), I even got death threats over that. I think Curtis Martin is a first ballot and the best player we ever had.

So call me idiot, douchhe bag, call my mutha a whore, but I'm a Jet fan, baby, the worst, most viscious-kind, born in 1972, I donned a green #12 jersey at the time when Joe was stumbling around for the Rams.

I'm bitter, and a little negative, excuse me for not crawling up T-Rex's a$$ right away.

Fire away.

So far, all I know about you is that you take your own opinion way too seriously.

Fire away.

You are certifiably insane.

As I will if Clemens turns out to be the guy.

I will second that. I've eaten plenty of crow. Actually I posted this for no reason other than it's a boring time, and I'm trying to get people to lighten up. We're all Jet fans!

You nailed it, DM. Sure, we like Ratliff, but that doesn't mean I'm rooting against Clemens.

We ALL have our ideas and we all have our egos, but in the end if you are wearing the jets uniform(or the NY Titans) go kick some a$$!!!!

Clemens = Peyton Manning= Happy Lance!

(But I think it'll be the Rodent)lol

I will second that. I've eaten plenty of crow. Actually I posted this for no reason other than it's a boring time, and I'm trying to get people to lighten up. We're all Jet fans!

You nailed it, DM. Sure, we like Ratliff, but that doesn't mean I'm rooting against Clemens.

We ALL have our ideas and we all have our egos, but in the end if you are wearing the jets uniform(or the NY Titans) go kick some a$$!!!!

Clemens = Peyton Manning= Happy Lance!

(But I think it'll be the Rodent)lol

That is the silliest thing you have ever posted. He is never going to be even close to either of the Mannings.

Archived