What Year Does Ratliff Go Into The Hall Of Fame?

Maxman

:rl:

Thank you Max. God forbid if I started an anti-Ratliff thread, I'd be castrated. You? The Ratliff lovers will laugh and then continue to talk about his future Brady-like era that will shine over the Jets organization. ;)

:rl:

Thank you Max. God forbid if I started an anti-Ratliff thread, I'd be castrated. You? The Ratliff lovers will laugh and then continue to talk about his future Brady-like era that will shine over the Jets organization. ;)

How is this thread Anti-Ratliff?

I was simply asking about his eligibility. I think you read too much into this. :-P

I can't sit here and guess how long his career will be. Come on. There are so many factors to consider. But one thing is for sure. He can't go to the Hall until five years after he retires. So this event is a long time away.

So let's just enjoy his HOF career as it unfolds and not concern ourselves at this very premature time as to when he will actually retire.

March 1, 2010.

The NFL will induct Brett Ratliff immediately into the Hall Fame after shattering NFL records with 7000 passing yards, 50 TD's ( 47 thrown to Clowney) vs 3 ints. When asked about the 3 ints, he replied " I was bored"

Was bored and wanted to hit someone... also to add he had 3 tackles andd were forced fumbles and recover them and ran for a td once, 30 pancakes(hes lik a fullback and a qb at the same time)

I cant wait until everyone see's him exposed by Clemens,the better qb. Then that'll give some definate laughs about the Rat fans. :D

Please meet me in the Clemens over and under interception per day thread that will certainly pop up during training camp. I will try and save my vcash till then.

Please meet me in the Clemens over and under interception per day thread that will certainly pop up during training camp. I will try and save my vcash till then.

yeah since Ratliff will never throw any right??:rolleyes:

I can't figure it out. The passes to Clowney in the pre-season last year alone, show us that he is a sure Hall Of Famer.

I just need help calculating the year. Thanks in advance.

Well, let's see, figure about 8 years of solid, probowl play, then another 4 or so where he's declining but still better than many. Hopefully he bows out gracefully.

Barring injury, I'll guess about 19 years give or take.

Well, let's see, figure about 8 years of solid, probowl play, then another 4 or so where he's declining but still better than many. Hopefully he bows out gracefully.

Barring injury, I'll guess about 19 years give or take.

You must be speaking of Kellen, Lance .. :D

I actually hear they're going to get rid of the current Hall of Fame. Tear it down and replace it with the Hall of Ratliff.

I just can't wait for the glorious moment ahead.

That one amazing moment where Brett Ratliff.........................

Throws his first official NFL pass.

I just hope there's room left for him... I heard they're building a monument and what they're calling a 'multi-media experience' to the 2008 Miami Dolphins Regular Season.

Fixed. You wouldn't want to build much for that post season performance. :)

BZ

Archived