• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought Pat's steaks were better..

a few months ago i went and taste tested, here was the final order

1 tony luke

2 geno

3 pats

tony luke was just perfect, they even bake their own bread. Pat's was very dry and a little bland, geno's was juicier than pats and all around better. I was surprised, was pulling for pats over genos.

I had to read this thread for a laugh again. :rl::rl::rl:

Hey dummy...

You actually spelled Administrator wrong...:bag:

You have "Administrater" and it's not even close to being a typo because the o and e and nowhere near eachother guy.

How can you "Act" like an Administrator, I mean... "Administrater" when you cant even spell your dream job correctly?

Dummy

i thought Pat's steaks were better..

Meh, it was okay. I was disappointed, actually. The Phily Cheesesteak fell far short of my expectations. Put it this way, a Steak and Cheese sub in Boston is better. I think so anyway. It was fun going there, though. Pats, I think it was.

Hey dummy...

You have "Administrater" and it's not even close to being a typo because the o and e and nowhere near eachother guy.

How can you "Act" like an Administrator, I mean... "Administrater" when you cant even spell your dream job correctly?

Dummy

Which one of you clowns is pretending to be DWC?

Hey dummy...

Dummy

Dummy, try putting "Administrator" in your User Title. You can't.

Nice try sounding intelligent though.

Hey dummy...

Dummy

I love to laugh at you. :rl:

I'll make this perfectly clear: I'm black, I'm from Brooklyn, and I have no lyrical skills. But as a person who knows what good hip-hop sounds like, this would not, in any shape or form, be considered good hip-hop. It's nauseating to the ears. I'm sorry but you deserve the truth.

Meh, it was okay. I was disappointed, actually. The Phily Cheesesteak fell far short of my expectations. Put it this way, a Steak and Cheese sub in Boston is better. I think so anyway. It was fun going there, though. Pats, I think it was.

Ugh. I walk by Pats and want to barf.. the smell is nauseating.

Holy hell how did I miss this

Thats wasup yo, good looking out on the contact info. So Im saying....50 an hour? For some really good quality studio time? Thats where its at homie...Down in Miami? Thats what im talking about and wasup with the poaty tip? You can blaze up in the studio or nah? Cause real talk, I need some weed in the studio and some Drank in the clubs

:rl:

Hey dummy...

Dummy

bro you cant try and crack on someone about spelling and typo's and post something with a typo in it.. :rl:

I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

As funny as it is to us "normal" people, it's a bad reflection on our society. Seriously, this guy needs to be sterilized to prevent any possible future breeding.

He's planning world domination with an army of giant Latvian wangstas.

As funny as it is to us "normal" people, it's a bad reflection on our society. Seriously, this guy needs to be sterilized to prevent any possible future breeding.

I don't think you have to worry about him ever getting laid. Not for less than 50 bucks, and hookers use birth control.

Archived