Crowder has words for Rex after latest spat (Threatens)

InstantClassic

Haha!

Channing - 2

Rex - 0

You guys have a real professional coach going for you here. And he's getting destroyed in this war of words, LOVE IT!

Well it must be true because you said so. Outside of getting b**** slapped by Matt Light, you're average fan knows nothing about Channing Crowder. He's a glorified JAG, nothing more. Talk to us when a player of relevance actually says something and not a JAG.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is, no other head coach in the NFL actively talks trash about opposing players. None.

I'm willing to bet that my maturity level is higher than Rex Ryans'. Seriously, at one point does your coach say "I've got better things to do than verbally spar with a Miami linebacker"?

I would be pissed if Sparano was making a mockery of himself by getting into a pissing match with Teddy Bruschi. Actually, now that I think about it, Sparano would never do something like that, he's too busy winning.

Hey Rex! Why don't you get your team ready for the season and quit worrying about what somebody 1,300 miles away is saying about your fat ass.

All I can say is, no other head coach in the NFL actively talks trash about opposing players. None.

I'm willing to bet that my maturity level is higher than Rex Ryans'. Seriously, at one point does your coach say "I've got better things to do than verbally spar with a Miami linebacker"?

I would be pissed if Sparano was making a mockery of himself by getting into a pissing match with Teddy Bruschi. Actually, now that I think about it, Sparano would never do something like that, he's too busy winning.

Hey Rex! Why don't you get your team ready for the season and quit worrying about what somebody 1,300 miles away is saying about your fat ass.

Yeah? Well meet the new boss, bitch!

Crowder makes a good point. Rex claimed not to know who Crowder was, but at the same time claimed that the most important part of football is preperation.

If you are the head coach you should know who the players are on a divisional rival team. Plus Crowder was the Dolphins leading tackler in the Ravens Dolphins game last year. I assume Rex was at that game.

I know you guys gotta get your new head coaches back, at least until he falters and you want his head.

But as GodWearsAGrayHoodie said, Crowder is kinda making your new coach look a little silly, and he's using RR's own remarks to do so.

I know you guys gotta get your new head coaches back, at least until he falters and you want his head.

But as GodWearsAGrayHoodie said, Crowder is kinda making your new coach look a little silly, and he's using RR's own remarks to do so.

Watch the video. It's a joke you humorless idiot.

Hard not to like RR... But I gotta say, if the team struggles this season it's going to get mercilous in the media and opposing fans..

And to the nitwit Pats and Phins fans, it's obv a joke and kind of refreshing after 3 years of the mangina

All other 31 teams are laughing at him right now. Not only is he making a fool out of himself by doing this, he's also getting beat by Channing, badly.

Can you sayyyyy...Monday Night Beatdown?

Hey Dolphags- we'll see who gets he last laugh on national TV. Tell Channing to keep jabbering away. We'll see how much he's jabbering after they go 5-11 with a real schedule.

Can you sayyyyy...Monday Night Beatdown?

Hey Dolphags- we'll see who gets he last laugh on national TV. Tell Channing to keep jabbering away. We'll see how much he's jabbering after they go 5-11 with a real schedule.

With possibly the worst passing offense in the NFL and no defensive line rotation for the Jets, yes, it should be fun.

He looked like it in that game. I must say.

Right, but you guys don't have one of the best middle linebackers in the league, the best safety ever, fantastic defensive ends, and great pass rushers all throughout the linebacking core.

2008 Ravens defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>2009 Jets defense.

He came in against a Mangini defense, which was at that point in the season, simly done.

Favre was absolutely horrible, he wont be there to help you guys out.

The Jets will run all over Miami, Sanchez or Clemens wont have to do much. Our defense will just kill Pennington. The Wildcat does nothing against Rex Ryan's defense.

He came in against a Mangini defense, which was at that point in the season, simly done.

Favre was absolutely horrible, he wont be there to help you guys out.

The Jets will run all over Miami, Sanchez or Clemens wont have to do much. Our defense will just kill Pennington. The Wildcat does nothing against Rex Ryan's defense.

Who is going to replace Favre and be better in the first 5 weeks of the year? YOu don't have a ready QB on your roster. Sanchez will be good someday, but not till 2010 at least.

You're not going to run all over us. Not many teams did down the stretch last year.

Your defense is good, nothing special. And we have a real interior offensive line now that can block; we don't have to go with the Wildcat as frequently.

Right, but you guys don't have one of the best middle linebackers in the league, the best safety ever, fantastic defensive ends, and great pass rushers all throughout the linebacking core.

2008 Ravens defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>2009 Jets defense.

We have much, much better CB's, very good safeties (No one is Ed Reed, obviously) and even most Raven fans will tell you Bart Scott outplayed Ray Lewis last season. So I'd debate the point that we don't have one of the best MLB's in the league.

The D-line isn't as strong as the Ravens? That's debatable as Kris Jenkins can dominate like no other when he's 100%.

Our pass rush will be fine, uys like Calvin Pace, David Harris and even Bryan Thomas will be much improved in Ryans schemes. Who knows? Maybe even Gholston will develop into something (Although I admit I'm not holding my breath on that one)

It may not be the 2008 Ravens D, bt it's going to be pretty good and IMO enough to expose Chad to be the limited QB he is.

Who is going to replace Favre and be better in the first 5 weeks of the year? YOu don't have a ready QB on your roster. Sanchez will be good someday, but not till 2010 at least.

You're not going to run all over us. Not many teams did down the stretch last year.

Your defense is good, nothing special. And we have a real interior offensive line now that can block; we don't have to go with the Wildcat as frequently.

They said something similar about Joe Flacco.

The Jets with their immense offensive line, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington and Shonn Greene are going to be tough for anyone to stop on the ground. People underestimate how good our offensive line actually was last season.

They said something similar about Joe Flacco.

The Jets with their immense offensive line, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington and Shonn Greene are going to be tough for anyone to stop on the ground. People underestimate how good our offensive line actually was last season.

Joe Flacco was very average. The Ravens were as good as they were because of their defense.

I gotta admit. I really wish Rex would shut the **** up.

I love his passion, but you dont get into verbal spats with opposing players in June. This is really amateur of Rex.

Channing is one of my all time favorite Gators. He used to come up to my bar for all you can eat wings every Monday for the 2 years he was there, this is how he roles. He likes to talk and he is basically a moron, nice guy, but stupid as can be.

Rex should be the bigger man and shut F up. Set an example. I understand that we are going to be a team thats not intimidated and we wont back down from nobody, but lets be that team on the field.

Rex is saying all the right things, but in this case, he is saying too much.

Yep. Rex is making the Jets look minor-league here.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:)

Archived