JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

My guess is he has a post restriction he was told he can't reveal, or worse, must deny (I know I gave people those in my game - joe cabot, for example, was required to deny being lance mehl or having any post restriction at all).

If he can admit it, it makes no sense for a villain to lie about that (because admitting a post restriction doesn't hurt).

Then again, he could just be a complete newb with no idea what he's doing :)

I remember that quite clearly. What made it most painful was somebody actually indepedently IDed me as lancemehl and I couldn't even confirm it.

Regarding this topic though, I can't imagine JVOR giving scum such an obvious post restriction out of the gate.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arsis can't not post in the first person because of a restriction. Arsis was just having a bit of fun with it because it is his first game and he wanted to have a bit of fun with it.

This doesn't really answer anything as far as I'm concerned. Still no first person reference. This could just be a clever means of obeying an inability to reveal a post restriction. Not that I have a problem with it, but I'd rather get to the bottom of it ASAP. So Arsis, if what you say is true than just go ahead and write a post in the first person after this. That way, one way or another, we can clear the air on this once and for all.

I remember that quite clearly. What made it most painful was somebody actually indepedently IDed me as lancemehl and I couldn't even confirm it.

Regarding this topic though, I can't imagine JVOR giving scum such an obvious post restriction out of the gate.

I think I know which hero he is now.

Regardless, while it's fun to target Klecko to see his reactions I'll stay away from that trend. I'll keep on looking for anything that's intriguing.

Klecko always plays like this? Reconsidering my vote now

This doesn't really answer anything as far as I'm concerned. Still no first person reference. This could just be a clever means of obeying an inability to reveal a post restriction. Not that I have a problem with it, but I'd rather get to the bottom of it ASAP. So Arsis, if what you say is true than just go ahead and write a post in the first person after this. That way, one way or another, we can clear the air on this once and for all.

The air is clear as far as Arsis is concerned. Like Arsis said before Arsis was just taking the piss. Arsis really does have a post restriction that limits my speaking to the third person. You can use logic to deduce if that makes me a hero or a villain. Arsis is not saying either way as it would really make no difference.

Klecko is normally a loose cannon so I don't what to focus just on that to justify my vote. Unless, of course, there's a deadline and we have to avoid a random lynch.

Is there a deadline? 11 votes seems astronomical...

Eleven does seem astronomical, but the game started on a Friday so we really can't count the weekend for action. If anything, I don't think we'll run into trouble until Wednesday.

Eleven does seem astronomical, but the game started on a Friday so we really can't count the weekend for action. If anything, I don't think we'll run into trouble until Wednesday.

True, but has everyone shown their face, at least?

BTW, saw the pic of you and your boy in another thread. Very cute kid, you're a dead ringer for Teixiera.

Agreed. I was talking more about the upcoming days... Monday we need to get some real conversations going...

Well, this is only the second game I've ever played, so yeah I guess I ALWAYS play like this.

I would like to last at last one day since no one got lynched at all in the other game I played and I'd like to get a feel as to how a game plays out when people do get lynched.

Reading a game thread is one thing, being a part of it is quite another.

Do whatever the hell you want.

The air is clear as far as Arsis is concerned. Like Arsis said before Arsis was just taking the piss. Arsis really does have a post restriction that limits my speaking to the third person. You can use logic to deduce if that makes me a hero or a villain. Arsis is not saying either way as it would really make no difference.

Hey Ricky... Pac2566 is quickly becoming annoyed with your style of posting. If there is a restriction I doubt it would state you have to refer to yourself in the 1st person every post. I think we got the point.. let the resident geniuses do there best to figure out what it all means.

In the meantime put a sock in it.

Hey Ricky... Pac2566 is quickly becoming annoyed with your style of posting. If there is a restriction I doubt it would state you have to refer to yourself in the 1st person every post. I think we got the point.. let the resident geniuses do there best to figure out what it all means.

If he is the superhero that I think he might be, he has no choice.

cry more

Unvote

Not sure what Arsis is trying to pull here since we've seen a first person post requirement in a JN mafia game before. Im not completely ruling it out as it is possible that JVOR gave that out as a requirement, or perhaps Arsis figures its the most subtle way to be "in character". Of course the first comic book character who comes to my mind as far as talking in the first person?

docdoom.jpg

Not saying anything for sure, but its early in Day 1 and as of now his posting in the first person is the only in game item of interest so far

Unvote

Not sure what Arsis is trying to pull here since we've seen a first person post requirement in a JN mafia game before. Im not completely ruling it out as it is possible that JVOR gave that out as a requirement, or perhaps Arsis figures its the most subtle way to be "in character". Of course the first comic book character who comes to my mind as far as talking in the first person?

docdoom.jpg

Not saying anything for sure, but its early in Day 1 and as of now his posting in the first person is the only in game item of interest so far

lol, Doom is a bad mofo. However, Arsis could take out doom with little effort.

I'd suggest everyone stop character fishing. I know I was told thered be negative consequences for a character reveal, and I assume the other heroes were as well. I'm thinking its something along the lines of what I did for finder reveals in the Double Blind - scum gets a free shot at us if they guess who we are.

And, since sharrow appears to be doing the most fishing, I'll

unvote

And vote: Sharrow

I'd suggest everyone stop character fishing. I know I was told thered be negative consequences for a character reveal, and I assume the other heroes were as well. I'm thinking its something along the lines of what I did for finder reveals in the Double Blind - scum gets a free shot at us if they guess who we are.

And, since sharrow appears to be doing the most fishing, I'll

unvote

And vote: Sharrow

And he called me Gay !

Unvote Klecko :baby:

Vote: Sharrow

And he called me Gay !

Unvote Klecko :baby:

Vote: Sharrow

Ok... I don't like this at all... Smash, if you're a hero, you just might be 'The Bandwagoner'!

You came out against CTM first for no reason, which is fine on day one... but then you switched to Klecko after he got a few votes... Then, you made some ridiculous and weak case much later to justify your vote which earlier gave no justification, even though it's plainly obvious that Klecko hasn't done anything that's not out of his own character... Not confident in that train at all... Now, you vote Sharrow after Doggin switches for no apparent reason.

What say you, 'The Bandwagoner'?

That said, I really don't like Dan X's response to my vote. Yes, he laughed it off, as he should have, but also voting Klecko because 'I'm not going to be around this weekend', is interesting. You're not here, so why not get on the bandwagon, supporting a lynch, in your absence?

Vote remains, but these two have my biggest FOS.

Well, this is only the second game I've ever played, so yeah I guess I ALWAYS play like this.

I would like to last at last one day since no one got lynched at all in the other game I played and I'd like to get a feel as to how a game plays out when people do get lynched.

Reading a game thread is one thing, being a part of it is quite another.

Do whatever the hell you want.

Voting for Klecko because he loses his temper is like voting for Crusher because he ate the last 7 cupcakes. Stupid and suspicious. Except of course of the case of Doggins new friend who would make the mistake of thinking Klecko is normal.

All this early attention to Klecko in this game reminds me of the alt game and what happen with Michal Corleone and the newb in the alt. He did turn out innocent.

Smash seems to be the most sporadic and gay so far. I haven't had time this weekend to look at the thread as much as I like but I will do theat now.

VOTE COUNT

Klecko (3) Dan X, Arsis, LAOut

Arsis (3) Klecko, slats, Norway

Crusher (1) CTM

CTM (1) Sharrow

SMC (1) Pac

Dan X (1) EY

Pac (1) JiF

sharrow (2) doggin, smashmouth

With 20 players, it takes 11 to lynch.

no deadline for now. If the game drags i will put one in. Weekends are slow anyways.

Actually, I unvoted. I think you missed it.

But to make it official: unvote.

Archived