JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

WHy would I advocate a No Lynch in this game Chan ? Did you think it impossible I could not figure out last game long before you did ?

You were making an arguement based on numbers and at one point said if you knew this was allowed you'd do it every game.

If yuo had the setup figured out, why not make your case based on this?

BTW your obsessed with SMC. Ive seen this Before Chan ;)

Lol..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, where is bleedin? I don't like it when he hangs back like this..

I don't know anything about his guilt or innocence, but Bleedin' recently got a promotion at work which from what I understand came with a misproportionate amount of extra work to the extra pay...

This happened around the time he was Nicky as the Doc in my game, where he was mostly MIA.

Truth is your the only player Ive really been looking at. My first post about you was yesterday afternoon at like 6:30. The more I look at your post the more you look like your having fun or taking the scum lead.

I find it hysterical your voting for me for not reading your post yet Ive referenced you in my post since yesterday. You are actually the first and only person Ive voted this game.

I will dedicate lunch to you.. I will SMASH as much food into my MOUTH as I can at lunch.

Then explain to me how you didnt know my vote was on Sharrow and Not Klecko ? If you were paying such close attention to me then your last Post below would have been worded a bit Differently . Right ? I bolded your comment about me voting for Klecko which proves you have not been paying attention. The proof is in the pudding Crusher.

Good post. I thought since its the first big game without alts everyone was playing a little closer to the vest, but SMC hits it right. Players tendency's are tuff to call when you have so many real good players in the game. Yet, it usually gets greasy when one of the stronger players gets aggressive and then someone calls them on it.

Nobody has really jumped out to anything in this game. Im wondering if its because of the complexity of the charactors. Seem alot of us are missing our mafia alts to give us the cover to act like a prick.

For now Im going to put my vote on Smash becasue he seems to looking for the easy out in Kleck. not that Kleck is not suspicious but he's also a newb. He is also Kleck.

Yetl, Im concerned because this is one of the first Mafia games Ive been in where EY, Doggin, CTM, or SCM isn't coming out swinging. I know it doesn;t suggest alignment when they do, but I feel sorta like Im eating without desert when they don't.

So vote:smash

Also I like to say I miss my little Chilean Sea Bass Vic and hold all you bastids accountable for picking on him too much last game.

Then explain to me how you didnt know my vote was on Sharrow and Not Klecko ? If you were paying such close attention to me then your last Post below would have been worded a bit Differently . Right ? I bolded your comment about me voting for Klecko which proves you have not been paying attention. The proof is in the pudding Crusher.

Fine you win, when do I get the pudding?

You were making an arguement based on numbers and at one point said if you knew this was allowed you'd do it every game.

If yuo had the setup figured out, why not make your case based on this?

Lol..

What Im thinking and what I actully write down at various stages of the game are 2 very different things. I thought I made that clear as well in the last game.

Dude you voted for Sharrow because he called you gay. Thats not exactly the type of vote that would make me change my mind, Im big once I get going in one direction it takes me awhile to correct.

No crush I voted for Sharrow because Doggin made a good case. Crush if your going to accuse someone of something you really have to do better than this. Now go eat your pudding

Not sure about that. A big thing about playing with players you are familiar with is that you can tell when they are out of character.

For instance, your post in response to pressure was reasonable, coherent, logical; everythign I've seen you do a ton of times as scum. When you are innocent, you seem to be more aggressive, especially in response to pressure.

Is that enough for me to say definitivily you ae scum? Of course not, but it's the best thing I see up till now by a good margin..

Fascinating.

We definately need to have Bleedin chime in.

After his initial "initial" vote (See what I did there? Witty, I tell you. Witty.), Smash then follows both of Doggin's votes on Klecko and now Sharrow. Not a bandwagon, mind you, but perhaps purposely done so to avoid looking like a bandwagon?

Vote: Smash

Edit: hahaha....I previewed and noticed I had typed "bangwagon" instead of bandwagon. Now THAT'S a wagon I would get on. :D

Very witty indeed.

The Klecko Vote can almost become a tradition with me as my first vote. Lets face it, its fun. The Doggin case on Sharrow made sense so I went with it.

The Crusher Vote which is the one I will now be sticking too is due to the fact he placed a vote on me and his explanation made no sense at all. His reason was wrong and the posts he made afterward were wrong.

He claimed he read my posts when he clearly did not What this tells me is someone told him to place a vote on me. No Doubt a Villian. I say this because of all the indiscrepincies in his posts as to why he voted for me. If any of his explanations were not completely wrong I would not have taken this stance and probably left my vote on sharrow but I feel very strongly that Crusher was advised to come after me and the only way that happens is in PM's. Crusher is a Villian and Im pretty damn sure of it.

I'd suggest everyone stop character fishing. I know I was told thered be negative consequences for a character reveal, and I assume the other heroes were as well. I'm thinking its something along the lines of what I did for finder reveals in the Double Blind - scum gets a free shot at us if they guess who we are.

And, since sharrow appears to be doing the most fishing, I'll

unvote

And vote: Sharrow

And he called me Gay !

Unvote Klecko :baby:

Vote: Sharrow

Ok... I don't like this at all... Smash, if you're a hero, you just might be 'The Bandwagoner'!

You came out against CTM first for no reason, which is fine on day one... but then you switched to Klecko after he got a few votes... Then, you made some ridiculous and weak case much later to justify your vote which earlier gave no justification, even though it's plainly obvious that Klecko hasn't done anything that's not out of his own character... Not confident in that train at all... Now, you vote Sharrow after Doggin switches for no apparent reason.

What say you, 'The Bandwagoner'?

That said, I really don't like Dan X's response to my vote. Yes, he laughed it off, as he should have, but also voting Klecko because 'I'm not going to be around this weekend', is interesting. You're not here, so why not get on the bandwagon, supporting a lynch, in your absence?

Vote remains, but these two have my biggest FOS.

No crush I voted for Sharrow because Doggin made a good case. Crush if your going to accuse someone of something you really have to do better than this. Now go eat your pudding

First off you didn't give me no damn pudding.

Secondly, Im still looking for the good case made on Sharrow. Other than him being a good fisherman, I don;t see it. Besides we're playing teh mafia not fishing.

Very witty indeed.

The Klecko Vote can almost become a tradition with me as my first vote. Lets face it, its fun. The Doggin case on Sharrow made sense so I went with it.

The Crusher Vote which is the one I will now be sticking too is due to the fact he placed a vote on me and his explanation made no sense at all. His reason was wrong and the posts he made afterward were wrong.

He claimed he read my posts when he clearly did not What this tells me is someone told him to place a vote on me. No Doubt a Villian. I say this because of all the indiscrepincies in his posts as to why he voted for me. If any of his explanations were not completely wrong I would not have taken this stance and probably left my vote on sharrow but I feel very strongly that Crusher was advised to come after me and the only way that happens is in PM's. Crusher is a Villian and Im pretty damn sure of it.

Smash. Your the one jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. Im not the only one to point this out. I read everything but didn;t think you voting for Sharrow because he called you gay was a serious post. Doggins supposed case on him is weak, Im talking Crusher on a 5 yearold lawn chair weak.

Just like you, Im getting more and more comdortable with my vote.

I hear ya, but what do expect us to do on the first day when it takes 11 to lynch? We need to go on something and you are being awfully helpful which from experience, is not a good thing.

And this post doesnt really make me feel better about you because if my long shot day 1 feeling about you is right and people go a different direction because of this post, then this post could potentially be covering up a scum team of players that all have "tells"...which would **** us if everyone decided to follow your logic...and it seems my muffin top is agreeing with you already.

That's a good point, especially this coming from the guy behind the Axis of Evil theory. Not sure if I buy his new theory or if he's covering something up. Seems like he's going out of his way to make people feel safer about giving away information about their roles - which I still think is a bad idea at this point in the game with what little we know.

I'm keeping my vote on Klecko for now because he's pretty much disappeared since getting the early heat on him ... but I'm not feeling good about SMC or Sharrow and want to hear more from everyone in general. Some guys have barely posted since checking in.

How has voting Klecko become a tradition with you when he has played in 1 game? And in that game, you voted for me with your very first post and then you adamantly and correctly stood your ground on the no-lynch. Did you even vote for Klecko that game?

Very strange post my friend, very strange indeed.

First off you didn't give me no damn pudding.

Secondly, Im still looking for the good case made on Sharrow. Other than him being a good fisherman, I don;t see it. Besides we're playing teh mafia not fishing.

Is Sharrow acting with Discretion Crusher by trying to get people to role reveal ? I dont think so. Are you coming to his aid ? very possible.

Crusher all cases in the beginning of the game (when Doggin posted) are weak they are feelers until someone comes out and fails like you have.

1. I vote for klecko to get him going (as I have before)

2. Doggin comes in with a good assessment on Sharrow claiming hes fishing. So With nothing else to go on and Klecko not going postal I decide to change my vote to see what reaction Sharrow has.

3. Sharrow does not react much

4. Crusher comes after me claiming Im going after Klecko and states

For now Im going to put my vote on Smash becasue he seems to looking for the easy out in Kleck. not that Kleck is not suspicious but he's also a newb. He is also Kleck.

So vote:smash

5. After I call out the Crush about this, he claims hes been paying close attention to me. Now I ask, if hes paying close attention why would he say my vote was on Klecko when it was clearly on Sharrow ? He states below Im the only player hes been looking at yet he does not even know who my vote is on ??

Truth is your the only player Ive really been looking at. My first post about you was yesterday afternoon at like 6:30. The more I look at your post the more you look like your having fun or taking the scum lead.

I find it hysterical your voting for me for not reading your post yet Ive referenced you in my post since yesterday. You are actually the first and only person Ive voted this game.

I will dedicate lunch to you.. I will SMASH as much food into my MOUTH as I can at lunch.

6.Then claims I voted for Sharrow because he said I was gay which was an Obvious joke. Teh Crusher is now scrambling as his Villianous cohorts put the pressure on him.

Dude you voted for Sharrow because he called you gay. Thats not exactly the type of vote that would make me change my mind, Im big once I get going in one direction it takes me awhile to correct.

7. My vote is not by any means retaliatory. I have a strong feeling Mr Crusher was told to vote for me and didnt do his homework when he claimed he was paying close attention to me. How do you pay close attention when you dont even know where my vote is at the time ?

8. Then the complete meltdown

First off you didn't give me no damn pudding

Vote Stays Teh Crusher

How has voting Klecko become a tradition with you when he has played in 1 game? And in that game, you voted for me with your very first post and then you adamantly and correctly stood your ground on the no-lynch. Did you even vote for Klecko that game?

Very strange post my friend, very strange indeed.

JiF I said IT CAN become a tradition :)

That's a good point, especially this coming from the guy behind the Axis of Evil theory. Not sure if I buy his new theory or if he's covering something up. Seems like he's going out of his way to make people feel safer about giving away information about their roles - which I still think is a bad idea at this point in the game with what little we know.

I'm keeping my vote on Klecko for now because he's pretty much disappeared since getting the early heat on him ... but I'm not feeling good about SMC or Sharrow and want to hear more from everyone in general. Some guys have barely posted since checking in.

Yeah I've been working.

Your logic is as weak as Smashmouth's.

JiF I said IT CAN become a tradition :)

Ah ha, you are claiming this this could become tradition...a little foreshadowing for game to come. I get it. Neat.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think you might be on to something with my muffin top. It does seem like he was told to do something and didnt take the time to research what had been going on. There are a lot of holes or lies in his cas against you.

But then again, knowing my muffing top and being a team with him before, I think he would be more careful...that would be a slip up and my muffin top doesnt slip often.

Is Sharrow acting with Discretion Crusher by trying to get people to role reveal ? I dont think so. Are you coming to his aid ? very possible.

Crusher all cases in the beginning of the game (when Doggin posted) are weak they are feelers until someone comes out and fails like you have.

2. Doggin comes in with a good assessment on Sharrow claiming hes fishing. So With nothing else to go on and Klecko not going postal I decide to change my vote to see what reaction Sharrow has.

5. After I call out the Crush about this, he claims hes been paying close attention to me. Now I ask, if hes paying close attention why would he say my vote was on Klecko when it was clearly on Sharrow ? He states below Im the only player hes been looking at yet he does not even know who my vote is on ??

6.Then claims I voted for Sharrow because he said I was gay which was an Obvious joke. Teh Crusher is now scrambling as his Villianous cohorts put the pressure on him.

7. My vote is not by any means retaliatory. I have a strong feeling Mr Crusher was told to vote for me and didnt do his homework when he claimed he was paying close attention to me. How do you pay close attention when you dont even know where my vote is at the time ?

Vote Stays Teh Crusher

Wow, you're incredibly defensive, which is actually making me lean away from you because I think you've just got some genuine fear of being voted off early, but I'll hold off on voting for you for now.

There are a couple of suspicious things going on, including what seem like alliances but I'm just not sold on anyone yet.

I feel like I am a disadvantage not really knowing how everyone generally plays because the two or three game threads I read really didn't present any real patterns of playing styles.

I do, however, find it suspicious that SMC was warning people to not look for "tells" and how quickly Crusher backed him up.

In sincerely hope Crusher isn't scum. That would break my heart.

I'm leaning toward SMC but I'm not quite sure.

Wow, you're incredibly defensive, which is actually making me lean away from you because I think you've just got some genuine fear of being voted off early, but I'll hold off on voting for you for now.

There are a couple of suspicious things going on, including what seem like alliances but I'm just not sold on anyone yet.

I feel like I am a disadvantage not really knowing how everyone generally plays because the two or three game threads I read really didn't present any real patterns of playing styles.

I do, however, find it suspicious that SMC was warning people to not look for "tells" and how quickly Crusher backed him up.

In sincerely hope Crusher isn't scum. That would break my heart.

I'm leaning toward SMC but I'm not quite sure.

Sell out all of your other super villian friends and your life will be spared ;)

Not sure about that. A big thing about playing with players you are familiar with is that you can tell when they are out of character.

For instance, your post in response to pressure was reasonable, coherent, logical; everythign I've seen you do a ton of times as scum. When you are innocent, you seem to be more aggressive, especially in response to pressure.

Is that enough for me to say definitivily you ae scum? Of course not, but it's the best thing I see up till now by a good margin..

Sorry guys, wasn't around the weekend and this morning was a bit busy at work so only catching up now. I've been in agreement with the analysis of SMC since the first point of it was brought up. Although, being always suspicious, I'm a little hesitant to jump on what seemed to be a pretty quick gathering train. However, I didn't really keep track of how many actually voted and I also know with 20 people in a game, that has to be considered with how big or quick a train really is compared to other games.

I'll have to check out the vote counts and get a feel for some other players before making the final decision, but I certainly do feel good about SMC as an option. The funny thing is I felt some of SMC's responses were logical enough, as CTM just pointed out, that itself seems out of character for him. Although then again, I remember him responding pretty aggressively to pressure in a certain game in which he was scum, so his response alone doesn't do a whole lot to tell me anything.

Other than that, as always day one is a little tough to get a read. Things like Klecko getting angry or Crusher rambling about nonsense don't really tell us a whole lot about them that we don't already know. Its definitely one of our more mellow first days which often isn't particularly helpful for the town. The only other thought I would have is I would have no problem pressuring some of our new acquaintances. The bottom line is most of us know each other well enough at this point to get a pretty good read on each others activities, but anyone who hasn't been around is going to be a tougher read. Getting some info out of them early could only serve to help us in the long run. I'll finish catching up and then make a decision on which way I'm going soon.

Vote Stays Teh Crusher

Complete meltdown? You have jumped from wagon to wagon and then I vote you and you immediately vote me. Then you say I have't paid attention because I discounted your silly vote for sharrow based on him calling you gay. Doggins post never stood out to me so I had no idea that was why you voted him.

How was I to know your brilliant move to Sharrow was because Doggins mind blowing post that made you so convinced. You never mention it, you just said I voted for Sharrow because he called me gay. Look for yourself, nowhere do you say anything about Doggins post. Yet I supposed to read your mind and say, hey let Smash jump from vote to vote, like me at Sizzlers buffet, because Im sure its for good reason, like some amazing case Doggin made, that Smash never refers too:

Originally Posted by Smashmouth viewpost.gif

And he called me Gay !

Complete meltdown? You have jumped from wagon to wagon and then I vote you and you immediately vote me. Then you say I have't paid attention because I discounted your silly vote for sharrow based on him calling you gay. Doggins post never stood out to me so I had no idea that was why you voted him.

How was I to know your brilliant move to Sharrow was because Doggins mind blowing post that made you so convinced. You never mention it, you just said I voted for Sharrow because he called me gay. Look for yourself, nowhere do you say anything about Doggins post. Yet I supposed to read your mind and say, hey let Smash jump from vote to vote, like me at Sizzlers buffet, because Im sure its for good reason, like some amazing case Doggin made, that Smash never refers too:

Originally Posted by Smashmouth viewpost.gif

And he called me Gay !

Crush Your trying to make it look like I thought Doggins post was some type of revelation, when in fact, all I said was it was the best I had seen yet of anyone making a case. Its the first vote we all know that.

You however voted for me out of the clear blue with no good reason and then you began to hang yourself with comments like, "your the only player Ive been looking at".

What would you expect me to believe Crusher ?

Crush Your trying to make it look like I thought Doggins post was some type of revelation, when in fact, all I said was it was the best I had seen yet of anyone making a case. Its the first vote we all know that.

You however voted for me out of the clear blue with no good reason and then you began to hang yourself with comments like, "your the only player Ive been looking at".

What would you expect me to believe Crusher ?

Actually I missed you quoting him in that post. makes more sense now. I looked at the old stuff like I said earlier then caught your voting for him calling you gay, and just noticed you quoted Doggin. That makes alot more sense, and now I see why you got all over me.

You can believe what you like. I started noticing you at the beginning of the game and nobody else really jumped out at me. I made a mistake and looked at the one post too quick and didn't see you quoted Doggin. All I saw was you voting for Sharrow cause he called you gay.

You have been on as many if not more trains than anyone eose and I am scumhunting. So it makes sense. I just misread that one post.

unvote

vote Smashmouth

In one post he parrots the obvious about day 1 cases being weak but a few later he goes Marsha Clark on Crusher.

IMO day 1 manifestos do more to make look the accuser look suspicious than the accused. Smash -- theres not all that much to go on now... good god man ease off the 5 hour Energy's.

unvote

vote Smashmouth

In one post he parrots the obvious about day 1 cases being weak but a few later he goes Marsha Clark on Crusher.

IMO day 1 manifestos do more to make look the accuser look suspicious than the accused. Smash -- theres not all that much to go on now... good god man ease off the 5 hour Energy's.

Your obviously another one who does not read posts Pac. Crusher voted for me out of the clear blue then gave a weak explanation and claimed he had been following me the whole game you be the judge :) . Ive said my peace.

Archived