THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!

Alk

We can tire their D-line WITHOUT running no-huddle. If two rookies CAN manhandle the Pats D-line like that, what are Mangold and Faneca GOING to do to them?

The Pats D is a huge weakness and is the main reason THEY are not a legitimate CONTENDER.

If they were playing just a competent offensive team last night, they would have gotten smoked. Good offenses are GOING to have a field day WITH the Pats D this year.

Sorry, forgot to Hammerize my post.

We can tire their D-line without running no-huddle. If two rookies can manhandle the Pats D-line like that, what are Mangold and Faneca going to do to them?

The Pats D is a huge weakness and is the main reason they are not a legitimate contender.

If they were playing just a competent offensive team last night, they would have gotten smoked. Good offenses are going to have a field day with the Pats D this year.

yea good point Kleck-the Giants showed us all how to beat them-pressure AND long drives. If Sanchez can engineer a couple of those 8 plus minute drives that will go a long way to tiring them out-it's all about how long the defense has to STAY on the field and how many offensive plays we can run against them

+1, NE defense was gassed. Hopefully Jets coaching staff took notice.

This NE team underestimated Buffalo IMO, I don't expect them to be the same when they come to NY, its a week to week league. Especially when they have all that BS 'bulletin board material' this off season.

The Bills needed to go no huddle because their offense stinks. It's like the Fins' wildcat. It's a gimmick to overcome offense deficiency.

The Jets should be able to weardown the Pats defense with the Oline & Hartsock without going no huddle.

We can tire their D-line without running no-huddle. If two rookies can manhandle the Pats D-line like that, what are Mangold and Faneca going to do to them?

The Pats D is a huge weakness and is the main reason they are not a legitimate contender.

If they were playing just a competent offensive team last night, they would have gotten smoked. Good offenses are going to have a field day with the Pats D this year.

We "could" but keeping some of their guys on the field without sub packages will make life infinitely more difficult for them.

I'm loving the enthusiasm but you have to assume the Patriots are going to come to the Meadowlands with something to prove and will play inspired. Their D isn't fearsome, but we still got a rookie QB and they still got Brady and a good offense.

Good post. The pats haven't had a real good defense since 2004 (SInce Mangina took over actually). I don't understand why people still consider them a top flight defensive team..

I don't understand why people still consider them a football team. They're the Lakers. Two megastars and a cloud of dust may not make for a championship lock like it does in the NBA, but it's still going to win a lot of games. Like enough to jettison a few hundred games worth of starting defensive experience to rebuild on the fly in one year. And maybe even steal one from the Jets along the way.

imo the runnign game stunk cause the texans were daring teh sanchez to beat them..

Completely agree. And can you blame them? They loaded up the box early, made Sanchez prove he could move the ball through the air... Lucky for us, he could.

I wouldn't be surprised if this trend continues for a little while though.

Completely agree. And can you blame them? They loaded up the box early, made Sanchez prove he could move the ball through the air... Lucky for us, he could.

Well, there's also the fact that Houston's defense is terrible. Big blitzing isn't the only way to exploit a rookie quarterback, it's just the only way the Texans had at their disposal.

I don't understand why people still consider them a football team. They're the Lakers. Two megastars and a cloud of dust may not make for a championship lock like it does in the NBA, but it's still going to win a lot of games. Like enough to jettison a few hundred games worth of starting defensive experience to rebuild on the fly in one year. And maybe even steal one from the Jets along the way.

heh.. good point..

I suspect we will as well. As good as Sanchez was, he caught some breaks. If Leon hadn't have broken up that early pick 6, or stuckey/keller picked up those early third and longs on dump offs, the day might of been a little different

heh.. good point..

I suspect we will as well. As good as Sanchez was, he caught some breaks. If Leon hadn't have broken up that early pick 6, or stuckey/keller picked up those early third and longs on dump offs, the day might of been a little different

OMG

mex played great....helloooooooooooooooo

watch the freakin tape

Cindy had a second pick dropped last nite too..Schobel had another one

in his lap

Jets dominated game!!! a freakin shutout

OMG

mex played great....helloooooooooooooooo

watch the freakin tape

Cindy had a second pick dropped last nite too..Schobel had another one

in his lap

Jets dominated game!!! a freakin shutout

When did I say CIndy played great. He played like ass for most of the first half and played like a conservative little sissy for 3+ quarters..

Sanchez played great within the parameters of the situation.

When did I say CIndy played great. He played like ass for most of the first half and played like a conservative little sissy for 3+ quarters..

Sanchez played great within the parameters of the situation.

didn't say u did..you phucking whine about a dropped Int

sh1t happens every game

Mex played phucking great...Cappeesh?

didn't say u did..you phucking whine about a dropped Int

sh1t happens every game

Mex played phucking great...Cappeesh?

first off, i didn't say dropped int, I said leon made a great play breaking it up.

Secondly i wasn't "whining" just merely bringing up the point that opposing defenses aren't likely to consider Sanchez vetted enough to change the posture of making Sanchez beat them.

Shut down the run, make the kid prove he can beat you. We'll see a lot of it early in the year, whether you like to believe it's what you are seeing or not..

first off, i didn't say dropped int, I said leon made a great play breaking it up.

Secondly i wasn't "whining" just merely bringing up the point that opposing defenses aren't likely to consider Sanchez vetted enough to change the posture of making Sanchez beat them.

Shut down the run, make the kid prove he can beat you. We'll see a lot of it early in the year, whether you like to believe it's what you are seeing or not..

I think the Texans were just so dazzled by how clutch Sanchez was at hitting those two-yard completions on third and long that they forgot how to tackle.

• 4 years later...

Archived