"Tweeting From The Bench" Edition of Post of the Week

POTW Bot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, great. Give it to the guy who takes the easy way out and makes fart and fat jokes aimed at himself. Don't even consider anyone who puts some serious thought into referencing obscure movies and dry wit into making YOU laugh. The mods have spoken - and apparently they're tired of freedom and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I thought this country would last longer than 230 years. That's it, folks, America is over. At this point, we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians. Let's see how they'd deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here's your cake, terrorists! There you go. Enjoy. Mmm, tastes like surrender. Max, you might as well get those subtitles going. [Cue Arabic subtitles] There you go. Get used to these. And you know what? We should probably throw a burqa over Jets Babe while we're at it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve me here! Screw this! I quit!

not finding the reference in the old memory banks.. one of us fails

Oh yeah, great. Give it to the guy who takes the easy way out and makes fart and fat jokes aimed at himself. Don't even consider anyone who puts some serious thought into referencing obscure movies and dry wit into making YOU laugh. The mods have spoken - and apparently they're tired of freedom and intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I thought this country would last longer than 230 years. That's it, folks, America is over. At this point, we might as well just give it back to the goddamn Indians. Let's see how they'd deal with foreign enemies bent on their destruction. Here's your cake, terrorists! There you go. Enjoy. Mmm, tastes like surrender. Max, you might as well get those subtitles going. [Cue Arabic subtitles] There you go. Get used to these. And you know what? We should probably throw a burqa over Jets Babe while we're at it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high! You know what, I've had it! You people don't deserve me here! Screw this! I quit!

Easy way out? Yeah ok pretty boy, being fat and farting a lot is a real genetic lottery win. Sorry you bought the wrong ticket.

Well, if it's already in the bag, then I guess I'll just give up trying to be funny.

**How's that for teeing one up?

not finding the reference in the old memory banks.. one of us fails

Actually you and CTM are my main reason for coming here because I find you two smart retards funny as hell. RJF too, but he intimidates me.

Actually you and CTM are my main reason for coming here because I find you two smart retards funny as hell. RJF too, but he intimidates me.

RJF knocks them out in the ring. EY knocks them out online. Most times, they never even see it coming. :-P

Yeah I know that wasn't as funny as Crusher. Just back off though, I can't be on all the time. Dammit. And he does take the easy way out. Dammit Crusher just smash a pie in your face, have you no pride?????

RJF knocks them out in the ring. EY knocks them out online. Most times, they never even see it coming. :-P

Yeah I know that wasn't as funny as Crusher. Just back off though, I can't be on all the time. Dammit. And he does take the easy way out. Dammit Crusher just smash a pie in your face, have you no pride?????

I have pride and I have class. Im way too classy to do anything with pie except eat it. Thats the way God wants it and thats the way it's going to be. PBWY

Well apparently I've been given the label of hipster on this site over the past several months, so I really don't think you've got anything to be afraid of if that's what I am.

Well apparently I've been given the label of hipster on this site over the past several months, so I really don't think you've got anything to be afraid of if that's what I am.

Don;t let them label you man, you can be whatever you want. My grandmother use to call me her little cutie, I showed that b1tch. You can do it too. Don;t let them hold you down man, don't.

The last time Max pushed a guy away from him, it was because he was moving in for the last sausage biscuit at a TailgateJoe party.

I'd continue to feel slighted if I were you, EY.

Not for nothing but eating Joe's sausage isn't high on my to-do list.

Absolutely Borgo-esque.

:box:

:rl:

Dude, youre still the funniest poster on this site! **** Sperm! hahaha

You're still pissed off about those initiation rituals, implemented with your promotion to mod, that required you to wear makeup, a dress, and a blonde wig with pigtails?

Like I keep telling you, if you didn't keep harping on about it then no one would even remember anymore.

You're still pissed off about those initiation rituals, implemented with your promotion to mod, that required you to wear makeup, a dress, and a blonde wig with pigtails?

Like I keep telling you, if you didn't keep harping on about it then no one would even remember anymore.

What I find amazing is that no one called him out on the fact that he already owned those items.

Archived