**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

2 quarters away from Miami. The last Colts TD was horrible.......all the way down the field in 2 plays.

Agreed, I was expecting to be getting rolled by this point, a lead of any kind over the Colts is a great thing, not a good one.

BUUUT, Rex is going to have to make adjustments to get to Manning in the first 2-3 seconds after the snap; it is just taking too long to get to him right now....

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why does it feel like we're losing???

Blew the last drive, absolutely ****ing blew it at the end.

With the turnover from Pace we had a chance to really put the foot down. Instead the penalty from Woody took away all the momentum and we gave them a huge lifeline. Can't give Manning these chances.

Agreed, I was expecting to be getting rolled by this point, a lead of any kind over the Colts is a great thing, not a good one.

BUUUT, Rex is going to have to make adjustments to get to Manning in the first 2-3 seconds after the snap; it is just taking too long to get to him right now....

It feels good to actually have faith in a coaching staff to make halftime adjustments.

I expect them to get the secondary back into shape, and not have anymore of these stupid mis-communications/blown coverages.

Also, I expect for Peyton to absolutely be pressured a little more.

Let's go, boys!!!!!

4 point lead and the ball starting the 2rd quarter...I'll take it.

Have to be aware that Manning will jump on any CB coing into the game cold. And blown coverage is gonna get you killed.

Would like to have seen more agressive approach on the last series yet hard to doubt this staff since December.

Blew the last drive, absolutely ****ing blew it at the end.

With the turnover from Pace we had a chance to really put the foot down. Instead the penalty from Woody took away all the momentum and we gave them a huge lifeline. Can't give Manning these chances.

this,.. the irish doosh is spot on

big disappointment at the end there, at least we get the ball coming out

Thank you G.O.B.

I can't believe people are bitching.

We have a ****ing lead at halftime against the Indianapolis Colts!!!

I disagree and I think I'm right to be incredibly frustrated. We flat out out played Indy on both sides of the ball and only have a 4 point lead to protect. To be honest it should be much more. We've played very well but I don't think we've cashed in nearly enough. We're still playing scared despite the fact that our QB was throwing like he was Dan Marino. Can't take the foot off the gas just because we have the lead, we could have buried the ****ers the way Sanchez was playing.

Now new half, new game. As good as our defense is at adjusting Manning is as good if not better.

Archived