Reports of Big Papi and The Red Sox Death

CrazyCarl40

Were obviously premature, but that should be nothing new for Yankees fans.

:box:

All you have to remember CC and there aren't enough arrows (see below) when comparing these two franchises (although the media and sox fans like to think so)

Yankees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red Sox...and it's not even that close.

And the score is Yankees 27 and the cough cough Sox 7. :rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

Must have been that shipment from the DR with no return address.

No doubt Papi is hitting the juice again

All you have to remember CC and there aren't enough arrows (see below) when comparing these two franchises (although the media and sox fans like to think so)

Yankees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red Sox...and it's not even that close.

And the score is Yankees 27 and the cough cough Sox 7. :rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

Steroid jokes and championship comparisons. I expected better. Not sure why though.

Surprise, surprise, the Sox starting pitching has turned a corner and the Sox are playing better. Wonder who was saying that all along.

And Gato, you're right. Lester and Buchholz are filthy. I just hope Theo isn't dumb enough to move Clay for any reason.

To be serious, the Sox caught up in a hurry. I was hoping they would stay down for awhile longer. Papi isn't what he was but with the #s he ended up with last year he obviously still has something left.

Im happy for Ortiz, I always liked him. The steroid thing was a joke..everyone is on steroids anyway, so who cares.

That is a true statement...however, if you happen to be a fan of the team like the Red Sox, they are without users...:rolleyes:

That is a true statement...however, if you happen to be a fan of the team like the Red Sox, they are without users...:rolleyes:

I dont know about that. Im pretty sure most Sox fans would admit Papi, Manny etc were on steroids. It doesnt take anything away from those teams imo considering the entire league was juicing.

I dont know about that. Im pretty sure most Sox fans would admit Papi, Manny etc were on steroids. It doesnt take anything away from those teams imo considering the entire league was juicing.

You think so? Just ask Crazy Carl if he thinks Papi juiced or juices.

Andy Petitte had a nice start today.

Coincidence?

Yes. That's what a coincidence is.

Comparing Pettite to Ortiz is ridiculous. Pettite got caught and admitted it and moved on. Ortiz claimed whatever he tested positive for was something in a milkshake someone handed him in the Dominican Republic.

Get that? Pettite was outed and admitted it.

Ortiz actually expects people to believe that his sudden burst of power, which was pretty much non-existent when he played for the Twins (best season 20 homers 75 RBI,) was completey natural and normal during the height of the steroid era, and aided only by a single milkshake drunk in error in the offseason. :rolleyes:

I simply have one question for anyone who believes Ortiz didn't use PEDs: would you like to buy a bridge?

Yes. That's what a coincidence is.

Comparing Pettite to Ortiz is ridiculous. Pettite got caught and admitted it and moved on. Ortiz claimed whatever he tested positive for was something in a milkshake someone handed him in the Dominican Republic.

Get that? Pettite was outed and admitted it.

Ortiz actually expects people to believe that his sudden burst of power, which was pretty much non-existent when he played for the Twins (best season 20 homers 75 RBI,) was completey natural and normal during the height of the steroid era, and aided only by a single milkshake drunk in error in the offseason. :rolleyes:

I simply have one question for anyone who believes Ortiz didn't use PEDs: would you like to buy a bridge?

I believe that Ortiz used. I believe that A-Rod and Pettite used as well.

I just think it's pretty funny that Yankee fans have the nerve to play the steroid card.

I just think it's pretty funny that Yankee fans have the nerve to play the steroid card.

I dont think any baseball fan can use the steroid card. Steroids were and still are part of sports and probably always will be...unless guys start dropping dead like flies.

It's alot easier watching baseball just assuming everyone uses.

Ortiz was a great hitter during his run. Sorta similar to Terrell Davis in the NFL. He'll probably get some consideration for the Hall.

Fair.

Anyone pretending that this guy or that team is as pure as driven snow is kidding themselves. Granted a guy like Clemens was a stone cheater.Remember that but for coffee laced with greenies all the old timers playing doubleheaders every SUnday and traveling by train would've been dead by August.

And increasingly as with Doctor Galea and various athletes-A-rod, Beltran, Reyes, Tiger Woods, the line between treatment and PED is getting blurry. The Mets sent Jose Reyes to Galea for his groovy platelette treatment. Was Jose Reyes going to question what a doctor his team sent him to was giving him?

And the score is Yankees 27 and the cough cough Sox 7.

:P Typical Yankee fan with the ancient history lesson. :roll:

To be serious, the Sox caught up in a hurry. I was hoping they would stay down for awhile longer. Papi isn't what he was but with the #s he ended up with last year he obviously still has something left.

Big Papi always seems to start off slow the last few years. Maybe it's the hotter weather that's worked on him.

It's pretty easy and fun to use it against Red Sox fans who labored under the delusion that their championship teams were clean for years.

It's pretty easy and fun to use it against Red Sox fans who labored under the delusion that their championship teams were clean for years.

It's also pretty easy and fun to make fun of Yankee fans who labored under the delusion that their team and fanbase were classy.

It's also pretty easy and fun to make fun of Yankee fans who labored under the delusion that their team and fanbase were classy.

Funny, I never heard Yankees fans chanting "Red Sox suck" while trailing said team by 8 runs in the 9th inning. :rolleyes:

Funny, Giants fans, many of whom are also Yankees fans, didn't start chanting "Red Sox suck" during their ticker tape parade celebrating their Super Bowl victory.

A Red Sox fan questioning the class of a Yankees fan? That's rich.

I'm in the all dirty camp, but I think almost anybody with eyes would know Ortiz was a user. OTOH, steroids are not going to cause an overnight change in performance. Even if they did, it would be more likely that he'd be using the offseason than now. IMO the slow start would point the other way if the juice were an instant performance boost.

Funny, I never heard Yankees fans chanting "Red Sox suck" while trailing said team by 8 runs in the 9th inning. :rolleyes:

Funny, Giants fans, many of whom are also Yankees fans, didn't start chanting "Red Sox suck" during their ticker tape parade celebrating their Super Bowl victory.

A Red Sox fan questioning the class of a Yankees fan? That's rich.

I've said it a million times. Both fanbases have jackasses. Yankee fans just don't want to believe it.

That's funny, have you heard of Yankee fans throwing batteries or hitting a Sox fan with a car?

Your smarminess is exactly what I'm talking about.

I've said it a million times. Both fanbases have jackasses. Yankee fans just don't want to believe it.

That's funny, have you heard of Yankee fans throwing batteries or hitting a Sox fan with a car?

Your smarminess is exactly what I'm talking about.

Smarminess and doucheocity in the same week?

Sox never had a fan base until people started jumping on their wagon of late...that will cease in the next few years.

Archived