JetNation Downtime Alert

Maxman

Just want to give everyone a heads up, the JetNation.com forums will be down one day this week for scheduled maintenance. We are ready to switch over to the new platform and the process of converting 1.6 + million posts is going to take awhile to run.

We will post the exact date soon, we are shooting for mid-week. This way we are up and running well before training camp starts.

Thanks!

IPB sucks. Vbulletin FTW.

Will we have access to tapatalk?

We can put tapatalk in place if people want it. But I would hold off until you see our new mobile skin and iphone app.

Just want to give everyone a heads up, the JetNation.com forums will be down one day this week for scheduled maintenance. We are ready to switch over to the new platform and the process of converting 1.6 + million posts is going to take awhile to run.

We will post the exact date soon, we are shooting for mid-week. This way we are up and running well before training camp starts.

Thanks!

That's the way to do it Max. :sign0098:

A whole day?

I say those of us that weren't banned at JI should go back for a day and pretend we never left. And then leave them all again.

I do think a day is CRAZY and hoped to avoid that. We have all the posts converted to the new forum. And I wanted to do an incremental conversion this time (only new posts) but apparently I am the only person in the world who ever requested that. And it can't be done. :shutit:

So just going to re-convert everything again and I promise it will be worth it. Hell JBro what I am explaining this to you for, you have seen it.

Max is making several improvements-social media here we come.

I was also thinking about rolling out fridge magnets for the first time this year. Then I remembered that it wasn't 2006 and said nevermind.

Can't wait until "other sites" try to copy the JetNation lottery though. That's right, I said, "JetNation lottery". Scratch off tickets...oh and it doesn't cost anything. We ain't going out like that. It is free.

I was also thinking about rolling out fridge magnets for the first time this year. Then I remembered that it wasn't 2006 and said nevermind.

Can't wait until "other sites" try to copy the JetNation lottery though. That's right, I said, "JetNation lottery". Scratch off tickets...oh and it doesn't cost anything. We ain't going out like that. It is free.

No fridge magnets- I am going back to JI!

Max this is really going to throw off the Mafia. Get your priorities straight.

That is a good point. Really good point. But...time is rrruuuuunnnnniiinnnnggggg out. Football is almost here.

Thanks!

Why dont you save time and only convert the 208 meaningful posts. ;)

I will write up a post with more detail but it is 8am on Wed morning and the site will be down for up to 24 hours.

It will be worth the wait. I promise. The iPhone app alone is worth it. And I don't even have an iPhone.

I will write up a post with more detail but it is 8am on Wed morning and the site will be down for up to 24 hours.

It will be worth the wait. I promise. The iPhone app alone is worth it. And I don't even have an iPhone.

That's right. You have an iPenis Touch.

Not just an entertaining toy, but words you've lived by.

Goodbye JN

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoBFhdeR9PE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoBFhdeR9PE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived