No one wants to say it? I will.. Mark Sanchez is OVERRATED

Ghost

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Ghost come on man. You aren't one to make posts in the heat of the moment. Plus, Grossman just kicked the ball out of the endzone. Sanchez kinda sucks but not all of the time.. that's the problem. They keep you hanging on by not sucking all of the time.. just to give you some hope. Same ol jets? Haha just kidding.

I'm one of the few Jet fans who watched Sanchez play in college outside of his bowl game. I knew he was going to be like this because this is how he played in college. His stats at USC were all about how talented that whole team was, not about him. John David Booty had the same stats.

SOJ is not over. Rex is a romantic and believes in fairy tale endings. Its going to be a long painful journey through hell before Rex realizes his cutie pie just isn't that good.

You seem to be an expert on this, feel free to begin a lengthy lecture on the subject.

OK. Know that button that says 'Guide' on your remote? Well, when you hit that button, and scroll down beyond what I believe those in the business call 'local broadcasts,' it takes you to other games. There are a handful of teams that, for the most part, are televised probably 80-90% of the time throughout the season. Care to guess which teams fall into that category? I'll give you a hint. We've already mentioned one.

It's funny.. He reminds me of Rex Grossman. He sucks balls. Get him outta there. Call the Cards about Matt.

The point you are trying to make would have been infinitely more successful, had you not decided to toss in that retarded little tid-bit about trading for Matt Leinart. :rolleyes:

I'm one of the few Jet fans who watched Sanchez play in college outside of his bowl game. I knew he was going to be like this because this is how he played in college. His stats at USC were all about how talented that whole team was, not about him. John David Booty had the same stats.

SOJ is not over. Rex is a romantic and believes in fairy tale endings. Its going to be a long painful journey through hell before Rex realizes his cutie pie just isn't that good.

What's USC?

How the hell can a guy who threw 20 interceptions last year be overrated?

This.

I don't think Sanchez is over-rated at all. I think everyone knows that his ability to polish the turd that is this offensive system is going to make-or-break this team, but he's not over-rated.

The Jets team in general? Definitely over-rated.

OK. Know that button that says 'Guide' on your remote? Well, when you hit that button, and scroll down beyond what I believe those in the business call 'local broadcasts,' it takes you to other games. There are a handful of teams that, for the most part, are televised probably 80-90% of the time throughout the season. Care to guess which teams fall into that category? I'll give you a hint. We've already mentioned one.

That doesn't make any sense. I went to USC grad school and so I watch their games out of loyalty. Most Jet fans have no connection to the school so I don't see why they would have watched any of Mark Sanchez's games out of the bowl game. Please explain why my having gone to USC grad school and living in Los Angeles does not make me more likely to have watched Mark Sanchez's regular season games than the average Jet fan. I await your brilliant reply.

Archived