Who would YOU rather have at QB?

Blackout

who would you want as QB?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Donavon Mcnabb
    • Michael Vick
    • Kevin Kolb

Mike Vick looks like his rehabilitation worked. He went into jail a scrambling undisciplined QB and came out a pocket passer with patience and accuracy. Vic will be a top 5 QB this year. Book it.

If you recall mt, I called this.

I'd still rather have McNabb. Vick needs to prove he can sustain this level of play....but he's not going to be above Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Big Rape...etc.

Alot of QB's in the past have looked great in two game stretches. That doesn't guarantee they'll be great all year. Vick will be back down to earth and settle in around 15-20 overall. That would be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20 for those that question. Not 21, that would be 15-21.

Alot of QB's in the past have looked great in two game stretches. That doesn't guarantee they'll be great all year. Vick will be back down to earth and settle in around 15-20 overall. That would be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20 for those that question. Not 21, that would be 15-21.

:lol:

He ain't settling down. He was worth a hundred million and Atlanta was a freaking shrine to this guy. All the while he was a "gimmick" QB who provided plenty of video highlights for ESPN. Then BOOM.. He ends up in prison with no money, no career not even a ******* job when he came out. ]\

Eagles brought him in a mere shadow of himself with people just waiting for him to play and be down to Earth. Boot Mcnabb and paid Colb naming him the starter without even a competition. It was assumed Vic would not start for them and take a lesser role. Lottery strikes and Kolb gets a ringer and Vic gets a chance to prove everyone right. Vic is done, never that good, blah blah blah and what do we end up with?

A new mature patient thoughtful QB, THANKFUL TO BE PLAYING AGAIN, and with not a ******* thing to lose. Nothing, guy is basically flat busted after being Elvis big.

He doens;t even look like himself in the pocket, he looks more like Steve Young. The way he plays QB first and then takes off if it isn;t their. The guy is playing the position like he is playing for the first time. I find it awesome to watch.

I did kinda forget about Rodgers and Schaub, thank you Tx you Patsie troll savant for pointing that pout. I say he will be top 8. Thats 1 or 2 or 3 or...

Vick looked great against the Packers, and followed that up against two really bad teams in Detroit and Jacksonville. I'm not sold on him just yet. He'll probably have another great week against a crappy Washington team this week, but then it starts to get a little tougher for him.

I'd take McNabb.

Lol Not a lot of love for Kolb thus far....

I think a big part of Andy Reid was hoping that Vick would fall on his face so he could get his boy back out out there.

Who knows? Kolb could still wind up being a great pro.

Archived