Some of you "Jets fans" need to find another bandwagon

gangreenman

47 years and counting they won the Super Bowl when I was 6 I remember it like yesterday. I still have the #12 Namath jersey. No one tells me how and when to be critical of my team,players,coaches the organization. Bandwagon? What bandwagon WE suffer through shame and misery year after year we may complain alot. But you tell us to find another bandwagon. Screw you I have earned the right to gripe every now and then. DAMMIT

So do you want another Superbowl? Or do you want the head coach, both coords, and the QB to all get the axe every time the team loses two games in a row? Cause if you don't want to see another SB, then no, I dont think you are a real Jets fan.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% with this dude. You people are all violent cocksuckers.

Fight on for the righteous, ganggreenman.

By "violent cocksuckers" do you mean we perform the act of cocksucking violently? Or did you mean that we are violent in our very nature, and also suck cock?

Need to know before I can determine how much I hate Schotty.

Bandwagon??? Bandwagon?? (Read: Playoffs?? Playoffs?? :o )

The Jets have had so little success for so long, how could there be any bandwagoning?

It's our right to say what we want when we see our team laying eggs on national TV. It's not like Rex or the players read this anyway.

It's not only Sanchez that's going through growing pains. It's Rex too. It's one thing to be a great defensive mind, it's a whole other level to be able to put it all together as Head Coach.

Bandwagon??? Bandwagon?? (Read: Playoffs?? Playoffs?? :o )

The Jets have had so little success for so long, how could there be any bandwagoning?

It's our right to say what we want when we see our team laying eggs on national TV. It's not like Rex or the players read this anyway.

It's not only Sanchez that's going through growing pains. It's Rex too. It's one thing to be a great defensive mind, it's a whole other level to be able to put it all together as Head Coach.

Anyone who would really consider firing Rex and/or cutting/trading Sanchez based on their performances the past two games are not real Jets fans in my eyes. These are two resilient guys...They'll figure it out and get back to where they need to be come crunch time... Just like they did last year.

I agree they're both going through growing pains, and that is to be expected. Meanwhile, while he is going through some growing pains, Rex's record with the Jets (reg season and playoffs) is 21-12. Sanchez is 20-12 as a starter. They are both 2-1 in the playoffs. Calm down people.

Anyone who would really consider firing Rex and/or cutting/trading Sanchez based on their performances the past two games are not real Jets fans in my eyes. These are two resilient guys...They'll figure it out and get back to where they need to be come crunch time... Just like they did last year.

I agree they're both going through growing pains, and that is to be expected. Meanwhile, while he is going through some growing pains, Rex's record with the Jets (reg season and playoffs) is 21-12. Sanchez is 20-12 as a starter. They are both 2-1 in the playoffs. Calm down people.

So... we should calm down and ignore the fact we can;t beat good teams or play well in bad weather? Ignore the fact we came out flat as my high school prom date (*turn out to be male, long story for another time) for the single biggest game of the year? Ignore that we haven;t score a ******* touchdown in 8 quarters of football? WE are fans we get mad, no matter how mad we get it really doesn't effect the team in anyhow. They won't figure out sh*t, **** them and their resiliency, and **** you too. Last year was a fluke. Theirs always next year when we can't afford to keep the talent we have right?

So... we should calm down and ignore the fact we can;t beat good teams or play well in bad weather? Ignore the fact we came out flat as my high school prom date (*turn out to be male, long story for another time) for the single biggest game of the year? Ignore that we haven;t score a ******* touchdown in 8 quarters of football? WE are fans we get mad, no matter how mad we get it really doesn't effect the team in anyhow. They won't figure out sh*t, **** them and their resiliency, and **** you too. Last year was a fluke. Theirs always next year when we can't afford to keep the talent we have right?

AMEN Brother!

Lucky guy.

So im reading the board and looking at all these so called "Jets fans" posting things like "Rex is losing this team" "Rex needs to go" "Sanchez is not the answer" "Fire Schotty Now!". And I think, these people can't really call themselves Jets fans, can they????

We lost TWO IN A ROW!!! .I dont claim to be the world's best or most loyal or most tenured Jets fan, but I've stuck with this team through god knows how many losing seasons and heart break losses (Steelers 04, Raiders 01, Broncos 98 are three that are most clear in my head). I was a fan through the Parcells failed band-aid experiment, sandwiched between the Kotite and Groh- Edwards travesties. I thought we found the answer in Mangini, after he inherited a beat up old team left by Edwards and took them into the playoffs. However, as the team began to acquire new, young, and good talent, he was proven to be too rigid and stubborn to keep them all together... The Pete Kendall and Brett Favre debacles being the two most prudent examples. And now they hire Rex Ryan, one of the best defensive minds in the league who every good player in the league wants to play for. He takes us to the AFCCG and within 30 minutes of the SB with a rookie QB, no real passing game to speak of. The next season we start 9-2 and are considered to be one of the best in the league.

Then, we drop two in a row. Down to 9-4, and you people act as if the freakin sky is falling and call for Rex's head on the moronic speculation that Rex has "lost his team". Some were even calling for him to be fired!! Are you f-ing kidding me?!?!?!? Its as if none of you remember what it was like when our coaches and players ACTUALLY sucked. Its as if none of you remember the 1-15 season, the multiple 4-12 seasons, the entirety of failed coaches we brought it, one after the next...In fact, Id say these loudmouth bandwagoners piss me off a lot more than other teams trolls. At least the trolls dont claim and pretend to be real Jets fans. Disgraceful and embarrassing, even more so than the Jets recent performance the past two weeks.

Too short.

Need more information on how real fans are allowed to feel after a loss.

Whats funny to me is some of you guys actually said the same thing about keeping Edwards around, and making statements that your real Jet fans and the ones pointing out all the mistakes were not (or bandwagon types).

Anyway, lets see what happens sunday and against Pitt.

Practice, prepare, game time strategy, game time adjustments, mental toughness, physically tough, play a solid and smart game....thats what I want to see.

I understand that completely and I too am upset with the way the Jets have let down the last two weeks. Nobody would've loved to see us sweep NE for the 1st time in a long time more than me...

But the fact is we're still 9-4, and we still did make the AFCCG last season and still are far from done this season. There is no reason for heads to roll. Its called a 2 game slump. Even good teams lose games sometimes.

gangreenman

I get your original post, and the post this post of yours is in response to. However, I can not speak for the board, but while the Jets are 9-4, the "panic" if you will comes from the fact that the team has not scored a TD in nine quarters. The Defense played well enough for the team to win against the Dolphins. The Steelers are a much better team than the Fins on both sides of the ball, so is Chicago. Essentially, the panic is that fans are projecting at least two more losses, and at this point, I am not sure that the Buffalo game is a sure bet which potentially puts us at 10-6 and limping into the playoffs.

Absent serious changes, particularly on O, there is really nothing to be encouraged about.

That said. We can still get this done. I think they need to have a players only meeting and get all of the frustrations out in the open and deal with them. The QB has thrown some horrrible passes, but he has also been victimized by horrible drops. The run blocking needs to improve, the D needs to get pressure. There is enough blame to go around. However at this point everyman in that locker must make a committment to themselves and their team mates, to play to the best of their ability, no mental errors, total focus. The Jets have lost their identity and they need to find it, a meeting like this may help.....

dont get me wrong. i understand there are many warts and we are in turmoil now. But I am also a Jets fan and what I dont understand is the 'fans' who ONLY spout negatives. If you are a true fan you will still have some positives to say and will also intersperse your negatives with 'Lets go Jets' once in awhile. We have won 9 games and we are still in playoff hunt. There are teams that are eliminated already.

100% negativity on ANY subject usually indicates more of a personality trait than reality of topic at hand IMHO.

So in closing, Schotty and Sanchez, get your act together, Rex, shut up, and Lets Go JETS biggrin.gif

dont get me wrong. i understand there are many warts and we are in turmoil now. But I am also a Jets fan and what I dont understand is the 'fans' who ONLY spout negatives. If you are a true fan you will still have some positives to say and will also intersperse your negatives with 'Lets go Jets' once in awhile. We have won 9 games and we are still in playoff hunt. There are teams that are eliminated already.

100% negativity on ANY subject usually indicates more of a personality trait than reality of topic at hand IMHO.

So in closing, Schotty and Sanchez, get your act together, Rex, shut up, and Lets Go JETS biggrin.gif

You are not a real fan. Go root for the Panthers.

Archived