So This Is How The 2011 Red Sox Should Line-Up

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Sawx have basically conceded 1st place with this terrible run as of late

Health going into October is more important than winning the division. I doubt their conceding though. Just hit a rough patch, which happens over the course of the season. They still have the 3rd best record in baseball. We'll see how things stand when the Sox and Yanks play again this season, but the focus right now is getting guys healthy and ready for playoff baseball.

I think Sawx have basically conceded 1st place with this terrible run as of late

What?

There are still 3 head to head games and 22 games left. I might say that with 10 games, but 20+? No.

With that being said, the Sox need to get their collective $hit together...quickly.

Daniel Bard is a mess right now...thank goodness the Sawx didn't trade Paps earlier like they wanted too.

Bard is an easy mark at this point.

All the excitement and hope that this typical September Swoon was finally over in Sawx nation, got FLUSHED down the crapper with Bards loss today.

Yanks go at it tonight in Seattle

Muddy Chicken looks a bit down......sniffle

dustin_pedroia.jpg?w=417&h=368

Daniel Bard is a mess right now...thank goodness the Sawx didn't trade Paps earlier like they wanted too.

Bard is an easy mark at this point.

All the excitement and hope that this typical September Swoon was finally over in Sawx nation, got FLUSHED down the crapper with Bards loss today.

Yanks go at it tonight in Seattle

Muddy Chicken looks a bit down......sniffle

dustin_pedroia.jpg?w=417&h=368

He is making Lackey look good. I retract my last post.

Health going into October is more important than winning the division. I doubt their conceding though. Just hit a rough patch, which happens over the course of the season. They still have the 3rd best record in baseball. We'll see how things stand when the Sox and Yanks play again this season, but the focus right now is getting guys healthy and ready for playoff baseball.

This is probably true. And why A-rod will have his thumb iced and heated until he's healthy or the playoffs start, whcih ever happenes first.

3 games for the Rays to make up in this short a time frame is still a steep climb.

You no longer think they have to get their sh*t together quickly?

The Sox are what they are.

They can be the best team in baseball or the worst.

I would not be surprised if they won the title or were swept in the first round.

Lester for cy young!

Not to worry.....I'm sure Joshie will make sure he is better than the 8.44 ERA of Lester

Tough start of the season for the Sawx pen....tough start

Don't get it. How could this team have lost?

Always nice to see Bard get bombed too.

You didn't look too hard Max. Yankees fans are obsessed with the Red Sox.

Not a chance in hell the Rays lose. Yankees will be throwing out a AAA lineup. Red Sox are facing a team that would LOVE to end their season. My guess is a 1 game playoff. Same for the NL. Cards vs. Braves. Bud Selig would love that, everyone gets to preview his new playoff realignment.

http://espn.go.com/b...unked-chemistry

That about sums it up. The front office has gotten away from what made the 04 Sox so damn loveable and turned into what they hate the most. Hopefully they get back to cultivating a team and not a bunch of overpaid primadonnas.

Surprising to hear that about Youk. The building of the 2012 Sox might need to start with trading Youk.

Archived