The Patriots are going to win the 2011 seaoson SUPERBOWL

PatriotReign37

I just wanted to share that fact with everyone right now.

Some will bitch and complain but make no mistake homos the PATS are going all the way to INDY.

Oh man. I'm definitely calling in to a sports talk radio show tomorrow, to attempt making some sort of incoherent point about how untrue this is.

Its Go Time. NE has an appointment in Dallas and the Jets are in the way.

Yup. Ive never seen Brady play this good.

NE + $800

Cha Ching

After Brady wins his 4th ring in a few weeks, Manning will always be considered second fiddle.

NE will win its 4th SB.

Pats are winning the Super Bowl. :lol:

The Pats are winning it all.

Pats will beat the Jets. Guaranteed. NE has too many weapons for the Jets to cover them all. Getting rid of Moss was the best move BB ever made. Vegas has NE as SB favorites. The odds got better when Moss got traded.

NE will be playing in the 2010 Super Bowl too.

And, for the win:

youre just always wrong with every prediction and observation. Nothing new.

Keep trying though.

Some will bitch and complain but make no mistake homos the PATS are going all the way to INDY.

I would like to agree with you, but there is no bigger fix than Indy being the first 'home' team to win a game in their own stadium.

Goodell loves him some Polian and Manning in the morning and he hates the Patriots and Belichick.

I see what you did there PR 37. The football side of the board has been lagging since the season ended and we needed SOMETHING to talk (argue) about. I mean we can continue to beat the Mark Sanchez with an underage girl or the Wes Welker seriously? threads to death...or how about another Chad Pennington is better than Brady thread just for old times sake?

I would like to agree with you, but there is no bigger fix than Indy being the first 'home' team to win a game in their own stadium.

Goodell loves him some Polian and Manning in the morning and he hates the Patriots and Belichick.

This might be the most comical post in this, this thread of comedy.

Once again Pat fans prove to be nothing but a bunch of c's and q's.

Great call!!! So with 7-8 new rookies drafted with no OTA's and TC, the pats have to be the favs, as these kids will prob all start on that wretched defense. That is unless Bill drafts 5 more TE's

Isnt this the same idiot that guaranteed a Patriots SB victory last season because they were the best team in the history of evah? His opinion is worth diddly squat.

He's done this for at least the last 4 seasons...

He needs to do this beginning every March - It's for therapy!

Let him have his due...

We definitely do not need someone like this on Interstate 90 going postal every year if he can't rant....

He's done this for at least the last 4 seasons...

He needs to do this beginning every March - It's for therapy!

Let him have his due...

We definitely do not need someone like this on Interstate 90 going postal every year if he can't rant....

Its going to happen this time.

A cowboy, an Indian, a Jets fan and a patsy cheat were all hanging out drinking their favorite beers.

The Cowboy chucks up a Budweiser, lassos it down to his drinking hand, chugs it and says, nothing beats a Bud.

The Indian flips up a Coors light, shoots an arrow through it, catches the stream in is mouth and says, I just shot the silver bullet.

The Jets fan cracks open an Old Milwaukee, pulls out a gun, shoots the patsy cheat in the head, takes a sip and says, It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

The End.

Archived