Unsubstantiated rumor about Nnamdi and Braylon

experto25

I'll believe it when I see it with Asomguha. I still can't believe it will happen.

If the Jets can get Edwards at 6.5 mil per, then there's no reason not to sign his a$$ right now (well technically Friday) and keep on chasing after Holmes. That would be a great deal for them.

Guest Jpf4671

Who the **** are you and who the **** are your sources?

Great question klecko,..who is this guy? If this is a prank I will quit my job today and spend the rest of my days hunting experto25 down like a dog..lol

Bowers as you know has been slipping down and he will not go until at least the middle to early 20s,Jets will be all over him with a move up as I am hearing.Its eighter him or Akeem Ayers the olb prospect.

experto also had inside information sayin we'd trade up for bowers

I am hearing league chatter that Nmandi will sign with the jets and is arriving here via morristown airport and Edwards has reached a 6.5 mil/year contract.Stay tuned!

This would be better if you gave us a link or a source. Also if you read ESPN and realized that no one signs till Friday would be helpful as well.

My understanding is Edwards can sign.

The only players that can sign anything right now are rookies - draft picks and UDFAs.

At 10:00 a.m., New York time, Clubs may NEGOTIATE with, but not sign, or extend Offer Sheets to, their own UFAs, RFAs, Exclusive Rights Players and Franchise Players and other Clubs' UFAs, RFAs, non-exclusive Franchise Players and free agents.

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2011/7/25/2293176/tennessee-titans-official-2011-nfl-free-agency-timeline

The best thing about the truncated start of league year is that we'll find out quickly whether rumors like this are nonsense. So I'm not going to kill the guy for saying something outlandish. The truth will be my best retort.

Yes, but if the sabermetric goofs take over the site, I am getting retained because I have a better WAR than you based on my ability to make Garb's head explode.

madmike will tell you how good his peripherals are and then ignore you when you post irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

Yes, but if the sabermetric goofs take over the site, I am getting retained because I have a better WAR than you based on my ability to make Garb's head explode.

Zippy, Zippy, Zippy.....the day I take your posts seriously is the day I enjoy one of Rutgers posts.

:mrgreen:

Archived