So Fat Albert Failed His Physical

SoFlaJets

I seriously wonder why Jets fans like to bash this move. Haynesworth will eventually pass. When motivated, he's one of the best in the business

I think the move is all upside.

However, if Beli is welcoming Haynesworth by publicly humiliating him with a failed physical... This might not end well. For them.

I seriously wonder why Jets fans like to bash this move. Haynesworth will eventually pass. When motivated, he's one of the best in the business

WAS one of the best in the business... he hasnt played well in years now..

I think the move is all upside.

However, if Beli is welcoming Haynesworth by publicly humiliating him with a failed physical... This might not end well. For them.

However...Belichick did not publically humiliate him with a failed physical. BB was asked why he was not on the field, BB said he's not out there, he's not ready...typical non-answer. Ron Borges tweeted that The Molester did not pass. It's speculation. I'm sure it's correct, but it's not "official" and never will be. You have a better chance of solving the national debt problem yourself then getting a straight answer out of Foxboro.

Yeah it is...

pro_roi_101.jpg

lol, nice.

I know I'm not as recognizable a Pats fan here as PR37, but my two cents: I expect OchoCinco to have more of an impact for the Patriots than AH. Even money as to whether Al even makes it through the preseason without being cut, and if he does make the regular season roster I figure the best case is that he plays adequately, providing some sub-package interior pass rush.

The physical that even Bernie Kozar passed 5 times? Hahahhahaa...

It is a different test for each position. Brady has passed the test every year so Kosar passing is no big deal. With that being said......:bag:

He was only motivated once in his life and that was a contract year. It's foolish to believe he would be motivated again

Albert Haynesworth could have showed up in the best shape of his life, BB is a lieing cheater so why believe any of this?

So he went to the trouble of trading for him just so he could lie about his conditioning and **** with him? Diabolical. BB's immorality knows no bounds I tell you!!

I don't understand the vitriol that fans have for specific opposing players or coaches, etc. I mean am I pissed that Parcells left during the Patriots 96 SB week? Sure. But I didn't spend the next decade talking crap to no one in particular about him.

I don't understand the vitriol that fans have for specific opposing players or coaches, etc. I mean am I pissed that Parcells left during the Patriots 96 SB week? Sure. But I didn't spend the next decade talking crap to no one in particular about him.

I don't understand why the **** you are here.

I post here because I enjoy discussing football with fans of other teams. I hope that helps.

And yet you still don't understand the vitriol that fans have for specific opposing players or coaches, etc.

Archived