Schefter - Sanchez playing

aec4

Turned it on? They stoned the Cards twice when the only needed 1 yard after that idiot handed them the ball. How did they "turn it on" when they weren't allowing anything in the first place?

you didnt watch the game? U could see the energy the crowd /players had. D was flying around BTW the jets ruined lindleys career.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Mark still stinks we'll see greg (or Tebow) and it won't be in the 3rd quarter.

if there's a short leash it's an even dumber decision to start him. getting yanked in consecutive games is what might cause the irrevocable damage to Marks psyche that the organization fears.

just sit him and tell him this wasn't his year but he's going to have every opportunity to be the starter going into 13'. They could have used the last 4 games to get a good look at whether the Mac Attack was a legit #2 which makes Tebow expendable.

Sanchez will have to have a monumentally bad day to get benched again.. don't think it's happening.

if there's a short leash it's an even dumber decision to start him. getting yanked in consecutive games is what might cause the irrevocable damage to Marks psyche that the organization fears.

just sit him and tell him this wasn't his year but he's going to have every opportunity to be the starter going into 13'. They could have used the last 4 games to get a good look at whether the Mac Attack was a legit #2 which makes Tebow expendable.

Sanchez will have to have a monumentally bad day to get benched again.. don't think it's happening.

I disagree and I am just about fed up with this kid's ****ing psyche.

He gets paid way too much money to play a child's game that many of us woudl play for free and he plays it badly. They tried babying him. It hasn't worked. He has to throw the ball with authority and not puss around and throw jump passes to the other team. Don't worry about if the receiver is going to catch it, just rip it in there and give them a chance to catch it.

Actually, maybe I don't disagree. Maybe he does have to have a monumentally bad game, but the fact is that is nothing new for him. He had them several times this season. Off the top of my head, his performances against the Niners, the Steelers, the Cards, the 2nd Dolphins game and the Seahawks all warranted benching. That's slightly less than half. What are his odds?

I disagree and I am just about fed up with this kid's ****ing psyche.

He gets paid way too much money to play a child's game that many of us woudl play for free and he plays it badly. They tried babying him. It hasn't worked. He has to throw the ball with authority and not puss around and throw jump passes to the other team. Don't worry about if the receiver is going to catch it, just rip it in there and give them a chance to catch it.

Actually, maybe I don't disagree. Maybe he does have to have a monumentally bad game, but the fact is that is nothing new for him. He had them several times this season. Off the top of my head, his performances against the Niners, the Steelers, the Cards, the 2nd Dolphins game and the Seahawks all warranted benching. That's slightly less than half. What are his odds?

I actually agree with you about his psyche... I've thought that's been a bunch of crapola for awhile now.

But if you gotta pay this guy millions over the next couple years you have to make sure not to completely destroy his confidence. A quick pull this week would go a long way in permanently ruining him. They just can't afford to do that yet.

I actually agree with you about his psyche... I've thought that's been a bunch of crapola for awhile now.

But if you gotta pay this guy millions over the next couple years you have to make sure not to completely destroy his confidence. A quick pull this week would go a long way in permanently ruining him. They just can't afford to do that yet.

the real question is not about ruining him. Its that is there anything there to ruin?

it really doesn't matter

defense sucks

specials suck

WR's suck

coach is the only idiot in the NFL trying to win a SB by running the ball

until they get an offensive HC and a real QB, you have to just look at the clown car as entertainment value, comic relief

When you salvage something, you return it to its prior state. To what point would they be salvaging Sanchez to?

yeah Sure let's put the word "salvage" in quotes as well as the word "realistic"

more realistic to fix Sanchez, im talking 20-1 salvage vs 100-1 GMac is Brady. both are longshots. Put tebow at 50-1 the Jets have 3 longshots at QB right now. Rex is at Belmont picking longshots.

to answer your question The Jets would take St. Louis Rams game production level from him. Mediocre manager type stats, 0 turnovers. That's

basically what Greg did against AZ. As long as Mark isn't a turnover machine that's a start.

in the grander scheme of things if there is a culprit here it's Tanny and the reason why is the original Mark pick. Rex won't get fired for Mark Sanchez, the coach coaches, he doesn't oversee the scouting dept and make picks. They trust Rex with John Conner type picks not Mark Sanchez.

but Tanny very well could be fired for Mark and I'd say that's absolutely deserved. The extension honestly wasn't that terrible, considering they basically had to do it for cap reasons (no one brings it up). the original pick however that's what gets people fired.

yeah Sure let's put the word "salvage" in quotes as well as the word "realistic"

more realistic to fix Sanchez, im talking 20-1 salvage vs 100-1 GMac is Brady. both are longshots. Put tebow at 50-1 the Jets have 3 longshots at QB right now. Rex is at Belmont picking longshots. E

to answer your question The Jets would take St. Louis Rams game production level from him. Mediocre manager type stats, 0 teurnovers. That's

basically what Greg did against AZ. As long as Mark isn't a turnover machine that's a start.

in the grander scheme of things if there is a culprit here it's Tanny and the reason why is the original Mark pick. Rex won't get fired for Mark Sanchez, the coach coaches, he doesn't oversee the scouting dept and make picks. They trust Rex with John Conner type picks not Mark Sanchez.

but Tanny very well could be fired for Mark and I'd say that's absolutely deserved. The extension honestly wasn't that terrible, considering they basically had to do it for cap reasons (no one brings it up). the original pick however that's what gets people fired.

What are the chances that Mark stops turning the ball over? He's never, ever shown an ability to stop.

Now the real question - GMAC or TEBOW - which one is inactive and which one is the #2??

This is a soap opera!

Oh no. Soap operas are predictable. I show up every day with a bag of popcorn to read these threads because you never know what's gonna happen next!

looking at it from the other side, imagine you were a fan of a team that needed a QB. was there anything in Greg McElroy's play last week that makes you think that guy would be a great QB to pick up in free agency? He did a good job and he had his day in the sun but honestly there's not much there. We all know Mark's shortcomings. Greg has shortcomings too and I honestly believe Rex is starting the QB who he believes gives him the best chance to win.

looking at it from the other side, imagine you were a fan of a team that needed a QB. was there anything in Greg McElroy's play last week that makes you think that guy would be a great QB to pick up in free agency? He did a good job and he had his day in the sun but honestly there's not much there. We all know Mark's shortcomings. Greg has shortcomings too and I honestly believe Rex is starting the QB who he believes gives him the best chance to win.

so 14 points in 1 qtr with no reps aint good enuff, ya ok mon

Shhhh. We can't say that.

so 14 points in 1 qtr with no reps aint good enuff, ya ok mon

Fact bro.

There were certainly enough positives to think that IF he got substantial work with the 1st stringers we might see something better than his performance Sunday - which wasn't in any way bad..

Fact bro.

There were certainly enough positives to think that IF he got substantial work with the 1st stringers we might see something better than his performance Sunday - which wasn't in any way bad..

Yep the best QB on team makes $500k, jets front office want no part of him, will make them look more foolish with sanchunks extension mon

Archived