#1 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

i mean really Bill???  

http://profootballta...icing-for-jets/

One of the perils of the short weeks caused by Thursday games is the lack of time to prepare.

So the Patriots, tasked with getting ready forGeno Smith and the Jets in two days, have decided not to.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, the Patriots have scheduled just a walk-through for today, meaning there won’t be a full practice session prior to Thursday’s game.

Expect the Jets to play this for full dramatic effect, using it to fuel the no-respect engine that keeps players moving.

But the reality is, there was a long week in front of the opener, giving Bill Belichick and his staff plenty of time to game-plan. And with a roster that’s still populated by stars nursing injuries, easing up a bit now might be the more prudent play for the long season ahead.

stick to flippin hot dogs and burgers on every other sunday - BP 12/20/2010

#2 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,186 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

i mean really Bill???  

One of the perils of the short weeks caused by Thursday games is the lack of time to prepare.

So the Patriots, tasked with getting ready forGeno Smith and the Jets in two days, have decided not to.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, the Patriots have scheduled just a walk-through for today, meaning there won’t be a full practice session prior to Thursday’s game.

Expect the Jets to play this for full dramatic effect, using it to fuel the no-respect engine that keeps players moving.

But the reality is, there was a long week in front of the opener, giving Bill Belichick and his staff plenty of time to game-plan. And with a roster that’s still populated by stars nursing injuries, easing up a bit now might be the more prudent play for the long season ahead.

Let's see now, who would I trust more in preparing a team? Bill Belichick or Rex Ryan?

Originally Posted by Blackout
LOL ignorance is bless.

#3 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Remember the last time the Patriots made us feel disrespected.... besides Thanksgiving?? 2010 division round... let's punish these punks for not practicing

#4 sh4dy15

sh4dy15

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

i mean really Bill???  

lol I hate this ******* team so much.

Please, I don't care how it happens, just find a way to win this game.

#5 Klecko73isGod

Klecko73isGod

Anchor Salesman

• Members
  • 21,006 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Danny Amendola is a star now?

Edited by Klecko73isGod, 10 September 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

A RYAN ALWAYS SAUSAGES HIS FROSTED FLAKES

#6 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Not only will they be slightly rusty but damn ... just because the Bills run identical Defense's doesn't mean the players know it better or ARE better... don't mistake the Jets D veterans KNOW the D play book better then these Bills which allows us to play more loose, plus we have more skilled players on D and I have always been a fan of the quote "You can learn from the prefessor,but your only the successor.... not the inventor"
They ****ed up.

#7 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

This might be the reason why they struggled with the Bills so badly.  They were preparing for the Jets

#8 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

This might be the reason why they struggled with the Bills so badly. They were preparing for the Jets

They seriously have a fetish for trying to make us look bad... bout time it back fired

#9 Jared

Jared

Free Agent

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Wow some of you are grasping at straws here.

#10 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Nice name.

#11 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,039 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

They're all banged up: Amendola, Vereen, Gronk, Sudfeld, and I believe Connolly?

Let them do what they want. Doesn't matter.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#12 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,039 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

Eat fresh.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#13 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Eat fresh.

Subway subliminally takes shots at other fast food places,because when they say "eat fresh" they are implying other places aren't fresh...... but hey I'm just grabbing them straws

#14 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,246 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Eat fresh.

I would have expected a foot-long reference.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#15 Lego My Lageman

Lego My Lageman

The Champ is here

• Members
  • 822 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Sheldon is going to destroy Brady

#16 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,513 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Let's see now, who would I trust more in preparing a team? Bill Belichick or Rex Ryan?

lmfao - I'd like to see your response if it was Rex that made this decision.  

Posted Image

#17 Alk

Alk

Taking crazy pills.

• Members
  • 18,313 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  No Gronkowski, no Vereen, Amendola hobbled, Ridley can't hold onto the rock.  THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  Geno should pass for about 350 yards (seriously) on this defense.  THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  Patriots 28  Jets 20.  Good luck this week but not that much luck. 

Posted ImagePosted Image
"The tragedy of your time, my young friends, is that you may get exactly what you want."

madmike1 is a welcher...
http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64925&page=32

#18 Lego My Lageman

Lego My Lageman

The Champ is here

• Members
  • 822 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

If the Jets did this Manish and his crew of bandits would be getting dry humped by the editors at the nydn

Edited by Lego My Lageman, 10 September 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#19 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Rex 2.0 is undefeated so I wouldn't be concerned. If it where Rex 1.0 I'd be worried because that Rex oversaw a pretty humiliating loss on national TV the last time we played. Billy Boy is making a huge mistake underestimating our new coach and QB though.

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#20 Patriot Killa

Patriot Killa

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

If the Jets did this Manish and his crew of bandits would be getting dry humped by the editors at the nydn

I know a way to get the media's positive attention and a good highlight reel... ! Beat the Pats 45-14
..oh no ? They have players injured and in jail and to boot they didn't practice? Oh ok.

#21 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  No Gronkowski, no Vereen, Amendola hobbled, Ridley can't hold onto the rock.  THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  Geno should pass for about 350 yards (seriously) on this defense.  THE PIG IS RIPE FOR THE SLAUGHTER!!  Patriots 28  Jets 20.  Good luck this week but not that much luck. 

How's ya dog doing?

#22 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,186 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

If Rex had the track record of BB, I would be perfectly fine with any of his decisions. Fact is, he doesn't. Not even close

Originally Posted by Blackout
LOL ignorance is bless.

#23 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,259 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Not really a big deal, he's not the first nor the last to do this.  

Could be some gamesmanship by Belichick, but if Amendola can't suit up against us, that's a huge blow.  That would leave edelman, ridley and a handful of rookies to shoulder the load.  The pig if fat and pink my friends.

More importantly: Danny Amendola (groin) was not spotted at Tuesday morning's walkthrough.

It's a bad sign to start the week. Although the Patriots won't put in any real practices ahead of Thursday's game against the Jets, players that don't even get in the walkthrough often end up sitting for New England. Amendola is missing at least some game-plan installation. For now, we're considering him a game-time call and adding direct backup Julian Edelman where it's warranted.
Source: Boston Herald Sep 10 - 10:30 AM

#24 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,049 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

the Patriots are dicks, but we knew this.

#25 Lego My Lageman

Lego My Lageman

The Champ is here

• Members
  • 822 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

I know a way to get the media's positive attention and a good highlight reel... ! Beat the Pats 45-14
..oh no ? They have players injured and in jail and to boot they didn't practice? Oh ok.

i hope the media continues to do what they do. Just will make everything more satisfying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users