10/19 early games thread

JoeC36

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't get is exactly how they've been able to stop Jeffrey and Marshall without Rex Ryan drawing up plays to counter them. How is that doable?

how does anyone stop anybody ever without a Ryan on the sideline?..it's an unanswerable question

If the Seahawks cant run the ball with Lynch or shake Wilson lose with his legs, their offense is absolutely terrible.  They were talking about it on NFLN pregame, they're basically inept if they're required to pick up 1st downs throwing the ball, especially on 3rd down...worst in the league or close to it.

I'd trade him for a 7th without thinking twice. Just put Daryl Richardson on the active roster (who would likely be an upgrade over CJ anyway)

Really? Nah for chump change he´s a keeper. He can only go up from the hole he´s in at the moment. I was dreaming of a 3-4 round.

If the Seahawks cant run the ball with Lynch or shake Wilson lose with his legs, their offense is absolutely terrible. They were talking about it on NFLN pregame, they're basically inept if they're required to pick up 1st downs throwing the ball, especially on 3rd down...worst in the league or close to it.

You basically just described the Jets with Ivory and Geno.

Archived