AAron Hernandez

flgreen

Surprisingly, to me at least, the jury is in their third day of deliberations in this trial.  If Hernandez  beats this case, do you think the POS will ever play in the NFL again?

I would have to ask Lawyers on Board, but there are 3 counts they are deciding,,Murder and 2 Gun counts if I recall.

There may be a chance they said Guilty in 4 seconds on Murder charge and are torn on the other charges. Every question that has come out of the jury room to judge so far has been tied to last 2 counts, aka gun charges.. they havent asked Judge for clarification on anything related to the actual killing.

I would have to ask Lawyers on Board, but there are 3 counts they are deciding,,Murder and 2 Gun counts if I recall.

There may be a chance they said Guilty in 4 seconds on Murder charge and are torn on the other charges. Every question that has come out of the jury room to judge so far has been tied to last 2 counts, aka gun charges.. they havent asked Judge for clarification on anything related to the actual killing.

Good lawyers on both sides result in long deliberations. If it was slam dunk acquittal or guilty it would be done by now. Usually long deliberations with multiple charges results in a compromise verdict of some sort. I don't know what the jury instructions were but oftentimes jury is instructed on non-charged offenses. For example, jury instructions could of said "Defendant is charged with first degree murder, however if you find that he committed the act but did not act with premediation, the proper verdict would be 2nd degree murder..."

Also, he has another murder trial coming up, if I am not mistaken.

agree, but screw football, obvious he guilty,, society and victim's family wants to see him pay

100% this.....this animal shot two people dead literaly because they bumped into him.

Honestly don't know a thing about this sort of crap, but in other high profile trials, I have heard that the longer a jury takes the better for the defendant.

As pointed out about all the jury inquires have been about the weapons and ammunition charges, have a bad feeling they are going to aquit him on the murder charges, and find him guilty on the minor weapons charges, which could easily result in a time served sentence. 

Not predicting that, but............................................

I agree, but it's very possible the jury doesn't.

if he gets off I guarantee it will be women jurors who let him walk,,too mommy oriented, soft hearted,,My son said in Law School , they are taught if defense lawyer 'get women jurors' (menendez trial, lol,,"they looked cute in those sweaters')

if he gets off I guarantee it will be women jurors who let him walk,,too mommy oriented, soft hearted,,My son said in Law School , they are taught if defense lawyer 'get women jurors' (menendez trial, lol,,"they looked cute in those sweaters')

Two women that I work with spend all day fawning over how gorgeous Hernandez is....it's really sick but your right.

He still faces charges in another murder outside of this trial, so regardless of the outcome here he isn't getting out any time soon.

Hard to say if he is acquitted in this case if the state will move forward in the other case.  The circumstantial evidence in this one is much stronger then in the ride by murder.

Surprisingly, to me at least, the jury is in their third day of deliberations in this trial.  If Hernandez  beats this case, do you think the POS will ever play in the NFL again?

Yes.   He will be a Patriot again right after Goodell slaps him with a hefty 3 game suspension.

I had a friend who was a trial lawyer with a client who had done something bad and the prosecution had a seemingly strong case. Client insists on going to trial. To lawyer's surprise, his guy is found not guilty. As the jury is leaving the courtroom an old lady juror leans over and whispers something in the defendant's ear. When the lawyer asks him what she said, he repeats her words, "we let you off this time, young man, but don't do it again."

Two women that I work with spend all day fawning over how gorgeous Hernandez is....it's really sick but your right.

There are women out there that send letters to convicted murderers asking them to marry them.

And we wonder why war will always be a thing.

Or minorities.    About 20 years ago I was a juror in a felony case.  it wasn't a murder case, but what happened was a 23 YO drug dealer when approached by two cops fled down an alley.  Stopped, and fired two shots at the cops (no one was hit)   He escaped the scene, but was arrested 6 hours later at his mothers house.  No gun.

Both tf the witnesses were white cops who testified that the defendant was well known to them, and he was the guy who shot at them.  The defense position was white people can't id black people.  Really.

If you think that certain peoples arguments on here are obtuse, LOL juries are bizare.

After 2 days of deliberations, the defendent was found guilty of a lesser charge.  Resisting arrest.   Which baffled me. If he was the one who fled, he was obviously the one who fired the gun.

I agreed to it only because it was either that,or we were going to be a hung jury in two more days, and I had to get back to my business.

They jury was spit on racial lines of course. 

Nice try Beerfish. Everyone relax Aaron Hernandez hasn't been acquitted. This is a photo of OJ Simpson fleeing police officers. It was a famous case in the 90s.

I heard something about that once.  He's driving a grey Dodge Ram in this picture right?

Archived