Just applied to work for the JETS :)

NYallDay

57 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Lol yes, I did my job way too well, and deserved more money. It was for a fitness company that was super sh*tty and allocated funds to the incorrect people/departments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if it was Blue Fitness be glad your gone. My daughter worked for them and they did her wrong.

if it was Blue Fitness be glad your gone. My daughter worked for them and they did her wrong.

It wasn't, it was SHREDZ. They are a horrible company with no morals and no idea how to run a company. I hope your daughter rebounded and got a great job!

Just now, NYallDay said:

It wasn't, it was SHREDZ. They are a horrible company with no morals and no idea how to run a company. I hope your daughter rebounded and got a great job!

she now works for Zip Recruiter.  They know how to treat their employees the right way.  Free medical for her and her son, catered lunches and all kinds of time off.

she now works for Zip Recruiter.  They know how to treat their employees the right way.  Free medical for her and her son, catered lunches and all kinds of time off.

That's awesome man! Great to hear! I hope I can be so lucky :)

Which position did you apply for, the guy who hits people with pies or the guy who sprays people with seltzer?

Both good positions, unfortunately I was under qualified for them. The customer relations manager is the position was left with, since those were taken.

I'm certainly not an HR professional, nor an expert in job or career advice, but I do wonder the wisdom of semi-publicly ripping your former job/employer by name on a website that is at least somewhat associated with and read by some members of the new employer you're hoping to work for, and also alluding to your real name while doing so?  Other than that, good luck!

I'm certainly not an HR professional, nor an expert in job or career advice, but I do wonder the wisdom of semi-publicly ripping your former job/employer by name on a website that is at least somewhat associated with and read by some members of the new employer you're hoping to work for, and also alluding to your real name while doing so?  Other than that, good luck!

Appreciate the insight

Good Luck !  :cool:

p.s. if u get the gig.. can u hook me up with some tix...please  

If I get the job (truly hopefully, knocking on all wood lol) if I get the ability I would love to share the wealth. You guys are great on here. Appreciate the support as well

19 hours ago, NYallDay said:

Just applied for the crm position! Anyone here work for or know anyone that works there? Please let me know! Thank you jets nation!

During the interview, make sure you tell them just how much Todd Bowles and Mac suck donkey balls

Archived