2008 New England Patriots: Lets watch a genious at work.

JonEJet

This should be Belipukes finest hour

Show us your genious, show us how you do without a QB

dont wish too hard,,,it takes time to turn our karma around,,

although in the past , 10 out of 10 times we lose that game today,,Farve has a karma angel on his shoulder :D

Sweep the NFC Worst

Split with the AFC West (beating the Chiefs and Raiders)

Split with the Bills and Jets

Sweep Miami

10 wins, and at worst a wild card. Entirely doable.

The defense will have to be relatively injury free, as will the OL. The Patriots still have the best WR tandem in the league and a very good OL when its healthy, along with a solid stable of running backs which can be rotated to wear down a defense should the Pats choose to implement more ball control. Cassell won't me asked for much more than Brady was in 2001.

Will it be easy? No, of course not. It'd be stupid to think so. However it isn't impossible. As long as Cassell isn't actually a liability (through dumb picks for instance) and the scheme protects him from himself, this team is more than capable of beating the average NFL teams.

Gainzo is not a bandwagon fan. The guy has had season tickets since 1991. He'll still be making the trip down here for the game next Sunday as well. However, this will affect the New England bandwagon fan base until next season for sure. I don't think we'll be seeing many #12 jerseys floating around as much.

There could be a thousand or so tickets that go on sale tonight or tomorrow from people in Massachusetts for Sunday's game.

• 2 weeks later...

I think BB has the ability to make adjustments to fit the players he has. He sure as heck is not going to let Matt Cassel air it out any time soon.

Anyway, I think that is the problem with Mangini. He tries to make the player fit his scheme instead of creating a scheme to fit his players. Vilma surely was a victim of Mangini's ego and you better hope he takes the training wheels off Farve soon or he will be too.

Anyway, the timing could not be much better for Cassel. He's in the last year of his contract. The Pats drafted O'Connel this past April. This is his chance to make the big bucks elsewhere next season.

Gainzo is a good guy and I don't think he's a bandwagoneer, although I'm sure we won't hear much from PatriotReign after today.

Gainzo is much less of a troll than madmike.

gainzo is a prick

i sent him a PM about why he's always following my posts with smartass remarks and he acted like we were cool. 5 minutes later he's trying to diss me again.

what a sad life.

football isnt a sprint, its a 16 game marathon,,lets withold judgement till december..

round 1 to belly,,but there is long way to go

There was nothing in my post that would contradict what you have said, nor that I disagree with. I was responding to "This should be Belipukes finest hour - Show us your genious, show us how you do without a QB".

Why did you quote me?

Archived